Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG (43398 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
[s]did he actually joined “boring” with an hyphen together with “fairy tale” ?

Boring is an adjective nah. Its grammatical duty is to qualify nouns nah! So why add an hyphen?
Same thing with “complete dunce “

I dub edimolu the hyphenated idiot who killed English deader than his uncles killed his mother.

Hyphens are often used as compound adjectives to create compound modifiers. e.g attention-craving edimolu.

But how do you expect someone like edimolu who doesn’t know the difference between “am” and “I’m” to grasp more complicated English structure?

I will never grace that bedazzled human garbage with a direct correspondence ever again. His grammatical mastery is below the standard of a 13 year old truant.[/s]

What is wrong with this idiot now? If i decide to use am instead of i am, does that give you the right to scatter my head with your blunder-ridden epistle?

What is "did he actually joined"? You think vibrancy in spoken english is all about big grammar? Words you barely even know its meaning....this olodo even called 'boring" an adjective, FYI, the word bore is a verb and its present continous can either fuction as an adjective or a noun...mumu pesin! Your education is a total waste..ode oshi cheesy

You went through my posts? Lol...on a monday morning? Niccur that is the height of joblessness...

I don't have to go through your posts, you remain so inconsequential to me...if i can fustrate you without going through your posts, imagine the kind of pain i would inflict if i went through it? grin

Stupid-dunce cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Frustration and joblessness is when someone is ignored all day and he wakes up by 5 am on a Monday morning interchanging monikers eagerly awaiting a response from the only person who makes his life worth living.

I'm more than oxygen to you. I'm your make-believe that your life isn't the accidental spark of evolution without aim or purpose.

Your life and failures will always reflect your parents' poor spousal choices. grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/6684420_screenshot20180212053653_jpegb9ccb07d7916755758196a0b1c573673

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Drivebykiller aka postmann aka lezzGOAT grin

You are a brainless-fâggot (you can claim the faggât yours yet again grin), a schizophrenic-bastard, a malnourished-fool and a complete-retârd to think you have got the brains and talents to school me in the ways and manners of spoken english!

If you do not possess an addled-brain tantamount to that of an ill-bred monkey, you would have done a proper research on hyphens and the likes before making an outright-fool of yourself! Not like am being paid to tutor you, but listen up!

Hyphens are used in many compound words to show that the component words have a combined meaning or there is a relationship between the words that make up the compound! Such categories are compound adjectives, compound verbs , compound nouns and so on!

Nevertheless, when two or more words are combined to form a modifier immediately preceding a noun, join the words by hyphens if doing so will significantly aid the reader in recognizing the compound adjective! Read on compund adjectives and come back to correct your flaws!

You are the stupidest mismatch i have ever engaged in in verbal-correctness, you leaving high school a life-time-ago has seriously affected your brain-power, like i have always emphasized, you have the wits, brains and balls of a bed-ridden 90 year old grin

Once your ass is severly-pummelled is when you cry foul of plagiarising or lenghty replies! If you really knew how to diss, how come i quote you at will? Your disses are non-existent and fully-recycled..you should think more bro grin

Niccur listen up, you aint shiit, you know no shiit about me which is why you do more of weak-assumptions than wise-thinking! Till date, even with your endless epistles, you have never inflicted the tiniest of pain, i keep quoting you as i deem fit laying waste to anything of worth you possess ,making you question why life has been so unfair to you!should you rather not ask why i singled you out?

This is it!

*Fearlezz you are a very jobless nonentity!

*You are a 40+ year old fool yet with the wisdom of a child!

*You would stay awake all in the name of dissing, when those in your age bracket are either banging their wives or making money calculations!

*At your age you still lay claim to being an E-warlord, jesus, shocked an online-jagaban? grin do you know how hard i laugh upon sighting that pathectic-cry for vindication?

*You are the only old-timer on nairaland who still remains stuck in its walls, even your present cohorts are busy doing okay, at least their frequent absence makes that almost believable! But here you are subjecting yourself to an illiterate like me grin

* only a jobless-idiot would have this innumerable count of monikers and still regard himself worthy to be called intelligent.

* You quote yourself like a sissy, without balls, dude you are a visionless man, a walking corpse waiting for his death, losing hope on life itself

Which begs the question! How do you expect to father or head a family when you can't even keep to your words? You only keep masking in that failure that sired you! Have you ever even made me stop mentioning you? I dare you to do that, but i have succeeded in you crying foul of you ignoring me when you couldn't take the heat anymore, just like your whorish mother's quest for dicks, you keep coming backcheesy

Niccur i define your life, .get that into your militant head fit to "smash a rock"grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Frustration and joblessness is when someone is ignored all day and he wakes up by 5 am on a Monday morning interchanging monikers eagerly awaiting a response from the only person who makes his life worth living.

I'm more than oxygen to you. I'm your make-believe that your life isn't the accidental spark of evolution without aim or purpose.

Your life and failures will always reflect your parents' poor spousal choices. grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/6684420_screenshot20180212053653_jpegb9ccb07d7916755758196a0b1c573673

Hahahahahaha...see his watery disses wink

*I beg hard.don for tips grin
*I got vexed cos lala crushed on himgrin
*I send pm to over a million female nairalandersgrin
*All offline girls hategrin
*Marine blocked me on whatsapp grin
*I live a lonely and boring life grin
*I am a sickle cell carrier, known as SS grin

Abeg i no fit laugh again.....this mumu no go kill me, now tell me how is this expected to pain me when they seem so unreal and void of the smallest relevance?

You had better get to hustling and stop blaming me for your subsequent misfortunes in life, you chose that path amongst all others, YOUR CROSS! grin

Oga keep trying you hear? Stupid-dunce grin

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Mr postmann aka drivebykiller aka lezz

He calls me a born-illiterate yet he replies my comment, such mannerism at being always pained by my words! By the way I would stand watch and see you ignore this!

Baboon-faced-baboon! Very ugly thing

Thundar faya ya papa for dia sef grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Lol! Stop forming busy whilst logging in and out your several accounts!

Olodo
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:
Driveby killer aka postmann aka lezzGOAT grin

You are a brainless-fâggot (you can claim the faggât yours yet again grin), a schizophrenic-bastard, a malnourished-foo[/b]l and a [b]complete-retârd to think you have got the brains and talents to school me in the ways and manners of spoken english!

If you do not possess an addled-brain tantamount to that of an ill-bred monkey, you would have done a proper research on hyphens and the likes before making an outright-fool of yourself! Not like am being paid to tutor you, but listen up!

Hyphens are used in many compound words to show that the component words have a combined meaning or there is a relationship between the words that make up the compound! Such categories are compound adjectives, compound verbs , compound nouns and so on!

Nevertheless, when two or more words are combined to form a modifier immediately preceding a noun, join the words by hyphens if doing so will significantly aid the reader in recognizing the compound adjective! Read on compund adjectives and come back to correct your flaws!

You are the stupidest mismatch i have ever engaged in in verbal-correctness, you leaving high school a life-time-ago has seriously affected your brain-power, like i have always emphasized, you have the wits, brains and balls of a bed-ridden 90 year old grin

Once your ass is severly-pummelled is when you cry foul of plagiarising or lenghty replies! If you really knew how to diss, how come i quote you at will? Your disses are non-existent and fully-recycled..you should think more bro grin

Niccur listen up, you aint shiit, you know no shiit about me which is why you do more of weak-assumptions than wise-thinking! Till date, even with your endless epistles, you have never inflicted the tiniest of pain, i keep quoting you as i deem fit laying waste to anything of worth you possess ,making you question why life has been so unfair to you!should you rather not ask why i singled you out?

This is it!

*[s]You are a 40+ year old fool yet with the wisdom of a child![/s]

*You would stay awake all in the name of dissing, when those in your age bracket are either banging their wives or making money calculations!

*At your age you still lay claim to being an E-warlord, jesus, shocked an online-jagaban? grin do you know how hard i laugh upon sighting that pathectic-cry for vindication?

*You are the only old-timer on nairaland who still remains stuck in its walls, even your present cohorts are busy doing okay, at least their frequent absence makes that almost believable! But here you are subjecting yourself to an illiterate like me grin

* only a jobless-idiot would have this innumerable count of monikers and still regard himself worthy to be called intelligent.

* You quote yourself like a sissy, without balls, dude you are a visionless man, a walking corpse waiting for his death, losing hope on life itself

Which begs the question! How do you expect to father or head a family when you can't even keep to your words? You only keep masking in that failure that sired you! Have you ever even made me stop mentioning you? I dare you to do that, but i have succeeded in you crying foul of you ignoring me when you couldn't take the heat anymore, just like your whorish mother's quest for dicks, you keep coming backcheesy

Niccur i define your life, .get that into your militant head fit to "smash a rock"grin

I don't know what to address, the desperation or the myriad of grammatical pratfalls evidencing a child conceived by a whoring substance-abuser.

How is it possible for one post to contain so much blunders.

At any rate, when your daddy was just an absentee sp£rm donor and mummy was a shiftless sewer drain, why will Nairaland not be burdened by a retrograde cyber orphan?

You missed your English class half the time your grandpa was chasing your mom out to go look for the aimless bottom dog who popped her up!

This is what happens when your mother's Vjay has got more piercings than a needle cushion. grin

If your mum wasn't a greedy tárrt, she would have stuck to anal and save us all from witnessing the replica of your father's inferior DNA and stall the pollution of the cyber environment with an unwanted child left to street-feed.

Damn! To even suggest I am dissing you when I simply told of your life here in Nairaland is beyond pathetic.

You're my customer: victory easily guaranteed with every single stroke of my sword.

Your grandchildren will never forgive you for having the foolhardiness to come against me.

Edimolished.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2018
The tormented cockroach heeds the call. Ladies and gentlemen, let us await for another strained effort at comeback.

You can actually mental-picture him sweating and pulsating as he bends down to peer into those chines cloned phones to spring another long, generic drivel.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

[s]I don't know what to address, the desperation or the myriad of grammatical pratfalls evidencing a child conceived by a whoring substance-abuser.

How is it possible for one post to contain so much blunders.

At any rate, when your daddy was just an absentee sp£rm donor and mummy was a shiftless sewer drain, why will Nairaland not be burdened by a retrograde cyber orphan?

You missed your English class half the time your grandpa was chasing your mom out to go look for the aimless bottom dog who popped her up!

This is what happens when your mother's Vjay has got more piercings than a needle cushion. grin

If your mum wasn't a greedy tárrt, she would have stuck to anal and save us all from witnessing the replica of your father's inferior DNA and stall the pollution of the cyber environment with an unwanted child left to street-feed.

Damn! To even suggest I am dissing you when I simply told of your life here in Nairaland is beyond pathetic.

You're my customer: victory easily guaranteed with every single stroke of my sword.

Your grandchildren will never forgive you for having the foolhardiness to come against me.

Edimolished.
Hahahahha e pain am,

Wey the sword na,i no see am ooo, like a dunce, you keep yapping about your witty-strength and brutality, yet i still dey quote you at my own will, are you not the sozzled-idiot who vouched never to quote me anymore? This is what happens when an adult possesses a chicken-brain...You would agree i know the right buttons to press to trigger your dead brain cells into activeness! Bad-ass meeeeee wink

Lol..funny boy, At least having grandchildren is of a certainty for me, you would wish i said same to you!

Impotent-nitwit cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Yet the new alt arrives, lol..drop a comment as you will and receive the "k" response...it should serve as your life's basic worth...pitiable-soul cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
The tormented cockroach heeds the call. Ladies and gentlemen, let us await for another strained effort at comeback.

You can actually mental-picture him sweating and pulsating as he bends down to peer into those chines cloned phones to spring another long, generic drivel.
Hahahahahahaha, another weak assumptions...you are very weak in brain power and might!

Ladies and gentlemen? Niccur seriously? Is this spartacus's arena or a fighting ring or a stadium? Damn you have gotten so used to the delusions of your online-persona that it has greatly affected your reality! No wonder you remain poor!

Kukuma call refree too now, or call Doctore(oenamaeus) make hin come stand as our guide...oponu oshi

Still can't figure why an adult, 40 year old for a fact, would bask in such pitiness and foolishness!

You need deliverance more than you need basic nutrients abegcheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

Hahahahahahaha, another weak assumptions...you are very weak in brain power and might!

Ladies and gentlemen? Niccur seriously? Is this spartacus's arena or a fighting ring or a stadium? Damn you have gotten so used to the delusions of your online-persona that it has greatly affected your reality! No wonder you remain poor!

Kukuma call refree too now, or call Doctore(oenamaeus) make hin come stand as our guide...oponu oshi

Still can't figure why an adult, 40 year old for a fact, would bask in such pitiness and foolishness!

You need deliverance more than you need basic nutrients abegcheesy

Looooooooooolz!!!! This lad takes every written word too seriously. grin
I just gave you a telling example that you don't need long epistle to deliver jaw-shattering punches.

Now you're whining because those lines caused you temporal retardation sufficient to fall outside the box of normal intelligence.

See you around Mr. 40 years old Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Looooooooooolz!!!! This lad takes every written word too seriously. grin
I just gave you a telling example that you don't need long epistle to deliver jaw-shattering punches.

Now you're whining because those lines caused you temporal retardation sufficient to fall outside the box of normal intelligence.

See you around Mr. 40 years old Hahahahaha grin
see you around kwa!

you haven't dissed me enough lezz, you haven't called me "oga panadol now"...has your maggot infested brain forgotten that?cheesy

come back here, i alone decide when to be done with your filthinesswink
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:
Drivebykiller aka postmann aka lezzGOAT grin

You are a brainless-fâggot (you can claim the faggât yours yet again grin), a schizophrenic-bastard, a malnourished-fool and a complete-retârd to think you have got the brains and talents to school me in the ways and manners of spoken english!
Education and you are don't mix like water and oil.

edimolu2:

Once again you reflect the era of mediocrity and the loss in value of our educational standard. The emboldened bear the horrible mark of your poor tuition.

edimolu2:

You dare to teach your grandmother how to suck egg! A benighted, adult-educated, quasi-literate like you. You ran off with your surface, Google-aided research. May thunder locate your thick skull with flashes of eloctrode and force-transmit sense into you. (It'sjust a matter of time before you plagiarize this) grin grin
edimolu2:

This is it!

*You are a 40+ year old fool with the wisdom of a child!

*You are the only old-timer on nairaland who still remains stuck in its walls, even your present cohorts are busy doing okay at least their frequent absence makes that almost believable! But here you are subjecting yourself to an illiterate like me grin

Your lengthy thesis is the evidence of your pain. But this is only the beginning. The price you pay for this humiliation is to copy postmann and lezz then employ it against others, pretending your mucus brain has something like life in it.

You've never been good at anything. Academically you're below average, socially, you're a cold-blooded reptilian frog, drowning in solitude. How many girls here have found you a lousy bore? grin grin grin

The apple never falls far from the tree, your DNA donors can't pass on what they never had.
Small time, lezz-inspired riff-raff! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

see you around kwa!

you haven't dissed me enough le.zz, you haven't called me "oga panadol now"...has your maggot infested brain forgotten that?cheesy

come back here, i alone decide when to be done with your filthinesswink
I haven't disses you enough? My dear I don't eat corpse nah. And who are you calling Lezz needlessly?

You belong to the vultures to be picked clean or the element to metamorphize your corpse into something more useful than your life has been.

Oga panadol? grin you still remember that line I used in December ? Looooooooooolz, my words keep haunting your memories.. no wonder you stalk me with your alternate (edimolu) like I made away with your original birth certificate.

I still haven't told you your mother's cúnt is still kept fresh, undecayed in her grave from the assortment of sp£rm she amassed during her whoring lifetime. grin

Is there any other painful line you can remind me of? grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

Education and you are don't mix like water and oil.

Once again you reflect the era of mediocrity and the loss in value of our educational standard. The emboldened bear the horrible mark of your poor tuition.

You dare to teach your grandmother how to suck egg! A benighted, adult-educated, quasi-literate like you. You ran off with your surface, Google-aided research. May thunder locate your thick skull with flashes of eloctrode and force-transmit sense into you. (It's ik just a matter of time before you plagiarize this) grin grin

This is it!

*You are a 40+ year old fool with the wisdom of a child!

*You are the only old-timer on nairaland who still remains stuck in its walls, even your present cohorts are busy doing okay at least their frequent absence makes that almost believable! But here you are subjecting yourself to an illiterate like me grin

Your lengthy thesis is the evidence of your pain. But this is only the beginning. The price you pay for this humiliation is to copy postmann and lezz then employ it against others, pretending your mucus brain has something like life in it.

You've never been good at anything. Academically you're below average, socially, you're a cold-blooded reptilian frog, drowning in solitude. How many girls here have found you a lousy bore?grin grin grin

The apple never falls far from the tree, your DNA donors can't pass on what they never had.

Small time, riff-raff! grin grin grin
see the unintelligent bastard quoting like an amateur, now who is academically poor?, a failed subtle-attempt, the dude begs to know my academic standard...lol....olodo...you go tire!

thought you had mentioned seeing me around na, only to login to your postmann account to quote again...this your brain sef...e dey weak person..mr postmann aka lezzGoat!

the fool couldn't even quote correctly, talking about severe concussions...hahahahahahacheesy

edimolu u be werey ah swear

pS: @bolded, here we go again with the same boring rhyme, no be only girls na gezima, anyways to your question...All of them...happy now?cheesy

stupid-wânker!
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

see the unintelligent bastard quoting like an amateur, now who is academically poor?, a failed subtle-attempt, the dude begs to know my academic standard...lol....olodo...you go tire!

thought you had mentioned seeing me around na, only to login to your postmann account to quote again...this your brain sef...e dey weak person..mr postmann aka lezzGoat!

the fool couldn't even quote correctly, talking about severe concussions...hahahahahahacheesy

People always like projecting their mental disease on others. But it's always lame.

You're the one who logged on to watch my post by 5 am this morning with both your accounts.

You just need the attention to feed your loveless existence. When one has a dumb mother who takes stranger's phallus on first meeting, they give birth to little bastards who abuse the order of cyber community, looking for the love their runaway fathers couldn't give.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
I haven't disses you enough? My dear I don't eat corpse nah.

You belong to the vultures to be picked clean or the element to metamorphize your corpse into something more useful than your life has been.

Oga panadol? grin you remember that line I used in December ? Looooooooooolz, my words keep haunting your memories.. no wonder you stalk with your alternate (edimolu) like I made away with your original birth certificate.

I still haven't told you your mother's cúnt is still kept fresh, undecayed in her grave from the assortment of sp£rm she she amassed during her whoring lifetime. grin

Is there any other painful line you can remind me of? grin
dissed werey not disses! is your brain too hard or you are too dull to absorb corrections?

are you mad,infact you are mad,your frequent gbagaun is the only thing that can drive me nuts, it fûcking irritates me!

i said it, you possess nothing short of a chicken brain, when someone reminds you of disses to use simply means your words connote no pain and is only best making one laugh while you look stupid in the aura of recycled jargons!

ok lets talk about your mother..lol

Pleaseeeeee, we both know her escapades are legendary, we know she has been bed-ridden for months, doctors said she has fluid-filled blisters and crusts all over her useless-cünt, which has also affected her anal-cavity thus making poo and piss become unbearable, well except with the use of technology can she excrete pungent-wastes...

you mother was a known whôre....fact
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

dissed werey not disses! is your brain too hard or you are too dull to absorb corrections?

are you mad,infact you are mad,your frequent gbagaun is the only thing that can drive me nuts, it fûcking irritates me!

i said it, you possess nothing short of a chicken brain, when someone reminds you of disses to use simply means your words connote no pain and is only best making one laugh while you look stupid in the aura of recycled jargons!

Pleaseeeeee, we both know her escapades are legendary, we know she has been bed-ridden for months, doctors said she has fluid-filled blisters and crusts all over her useless-cünt, which has also affected her anal-cavity thus making poo and piss become unbearable, well except with the use of technology can she excrete pungent-wastes...

kindergarten!!! “Doctor says”

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

Take this short mama bash:

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

If she were a Nairalander, she will spread vagina watts by quote grin grin

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why the heck you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing it’s preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

People always like projecting their mental disease on others. But it's always lame.

You're the one who logged on to watch my post by 5 am this morning with both your accounts.

You just need the attention to feed your loveless existence. When one has a dumb mother who takes stranger's phallus on first meeting, they give birth to little bastards who abuse the order of cyber community, looking for the love their runaway fathers couldn't give.

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

Your mother's sin was pathing her wrinkled thighs before a grandchamp in failure like your dad, the sickle-cell carrier who is partly responsible for the molecular deficiencies in your DNA.

Your father was the only one who offered her marriage. She was a good-for-nothing, old fùvk whose pussy lips was brushed by countless priçks. Your parents' meeting was a collusion of failures with a resultant effect of little dumb-dumb edimolu who sprang from a gonorrhea infested pussy.

Your dead mother is in hell and satan, with his burning rod of a dick is doggy-banging her and her flabby breasts bounce fiverishly like an old school bell (if you like plagiarize this again) grin grin grin.

She's being sex-tortured in hell for being LovePeddler, a cheap one with nothing to show for except a retaŕd of a son whom she left behind in a cold world to be horse-whipped by lezz and Posty. grin grin. She bleeds from her battered pussy as satan's hot, burning rod raptures her cervix.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Oh boy!!!!!!! I'm still a learner. Damn!!! This is murder on a sunny afternoon!
Lezz, I urge thee, spare this peasant no more replies, that the brutality of thy last post may linger eternally, oh thou king of Trolls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

shocked shocked shocked
Oh boy!!!!!!! I'm still a learner. Damn!!! This is murder on a sunny afternoon!
Lezz, I urge thee, spare this peasant no more replies, that the brutality of thy last post may linger eternally, oh thou king of Trolls!
loooooooolz. He will come forth to say I am quoting myself to make him feel better than the miserable whelp he is.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
loooooooolz. He will come forth to say I am quoting myself to make him feel better than the miserable whelp he is.

And who takes into account the words of a pot-valou-ed, get-online-fame-or-die-trying sociopath?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

Your mother's sin was pathing her wrinkled thighs before a grandchamp in failure like your dad, the sickle-cell carrier who is partly responsible for the molecular deficiencies in your DNA.

Your father was the only one who offered her marriage. She was a good-for-nothing, old fùvk whose pussy lips was brushed by countless priçks. Your parents' meeting was a collusion of failures with a resultant effect of little dumb-dumb edimolu who sprang from a gonorrhea infested pussy.

Your dead mother is in hell and satan, with his burning rod of a dick is doggy-banging her and her flabby breasts bounce fiverishly like an old school bell (if you like plagiarize this again) grin grin grin.

She's being sex-tortured in hell for being LovePeddler, a cheap one with nothing to show for except a retaŕd of a son whom she left behind in a cold world to be horse-whipped by lezz and Posty. grin grin. She bleeds from her battered pussy as satan's hot, burning rod raptures her cervix.

i do the day's submission and this is what i see?

geeeez, oh i quiver with fear now, lezz your words hit me so much, i wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyy, hahahahahahahaha,you would want that wouldn't you? niccur not even in your wildest boring dreams!

oloribuku lezzGOAT, you can not spell correctly again? see the ill-articulated epistle sef.Do you even proofread at all before making a submission? olodo,"MR ALL OF NAIRALAND KNOWS", you go type tire today!grin

anyways try again, this time bring me pain...lol

black-brained-pigcheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

And who takes into account the words of a pot-valou-ed, get-online-fame-or-die-trying sociopath?
mr gbagaun gbagaun , how market now?cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
at least you getting less stupid by the day, you barely login with your various alts to like your comments...you try small!

but at least focus more on upgrading your joblessness into something profitable..okay?cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

this is also a diss line too baa? devil with fire-pennis? o sun mi oooo....you have become a weakling, your brain weak, your words weak , your mind weak, you have become so paranoid and it has made you lost touch with reality!

hahahahaha, infact peeps wey dey beside me follow me laugh when i show them wetin 40 year old man dey do for nairaland...trust me, i also showed them your picture...them mute instantly!..lol

fearlezz, get a life, you have never moved past 2012, does it not shame you enough that your mates have moved on, better your life now i beg you, are you without purpose or vision? do you not have any savings? No amount is small, get married and have kids, seriously when you have kids, you would mature mentally, things like this won't interest you when you know you got bellies to feed, but never, you would rather stay glued to nairaland awaiting edimolu's mentions, hahahahaha very shameless-gobshite..

You need divine intervention from God, being 40 is no beans, frankly speaking you do not have the mannerism nor brains reflecting that age! You severely need God to be your strength!cheesy

Ever since i saw you lay boast to having a power bank, i knew you must hail from a very very wretched family, which is why you dress like a lunatic and have a fashion sense fitted below the zero mark!cheesy

Niccur, an ugly faced bastard like you who serves no earthly relevance should be euthanized at best and his corpse used to replenish the soil for better yields!cheesy

lest i digress,please all hail fearlezz the e-warlord of nairaland, please award this nonentity the necessary trophies..that has and will forever be his sole-purpose of existence!

fûcked up degenerate!cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu , @ edimolu2

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=postmann post=65005405][/quote]

Evils!!!! You captured my mind , brother. He deliberately avoided that post so those who searched his moniker wouldn't see it.

Damn!!! You're a fücking genius!!!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=postmann post=65005405][/quote]
this one is already have severe concussions ooo, no go chop better food, dey there dey type with hunger, na until u go blind patapata...odecheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki / Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.