Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Chris Morgan Duets Wife, Eunice In ‘my Vow’ (VIDEO) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Morgan Duets Wife, Eunice In ‘my Vow’ (VIDEO) (2347 Views)

MP3: Fr.chimaobi – My Vow Audio Download / ALBUM: Best Of Chris Morgan / NEW SONG! Chris Morgan Ft. Solomon Lange - Oche (irreplaceable King) (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Morgan Duets Wife, Eunice In ‘my Vow’ (VIDEO) by owukpa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
It was Gift Gugu Mona, who once asserted that, “Any marriage can last forever, as long as both partners remain committed to their vows.”

This vividly captures the central message embedded in the duet by famous gospel music minister-cum-couple, Chris and Eunice Morgan.

The song entitled ‘My Vow’, which is a track from his current album; ‘Certified Love’ tends to school people on the need for couples to remain committed to their vows of ‘till death doeth us apart.’

The video, which has been tipped for the prestigious Grammy Award by music buffs, particularly gospel music lovers, features the couple renewing their love vows passionately.

Speaking on the new video lensed by cerebral music video director, Abraham Daniels, Morgan, whose song, Daily As I Live is still an anthem in many churches, also said the songs tends to remind Christians on the need to stick to the love of Jesus Christ, who will never break one’s heart.

Morgan said the video in timely because as the word prepares for this year’s Valentine Day, it is necessary for couples to understand that love should not be celebrated once in a year.

“At a time where true love is anathema to many people and many marriages crumble like pack of cards, we found it necessary to remind us that love should be celebrated everyday and not once in a year.

This video is apt and timely because preparations are already heating up ahead of this year’s Valentine’s Day and the love seems to vanish after the festival.

DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO AND LYRICS BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDh9jiWKsdo

The lyrics below

(Chris Morgan)
So glad you belong to me
So glad I belong to you

From this beginning
To the end of time
I’ll love you forever
I’ll always love you (2x)

(Eunice)
I will always love you
No matter what I face
Inspite of everything I go through
I pledge my life
To love and stay with you
Till the end of time

(Together)
Ohhhh oooh
I pledge my life
I pledge my life to you

Chorus
This is my vow
I’ll never break your heart
I’ll never walk away from you
I belong to you
You belong to me

Eunice
You are my heart
Completely take your place
May we never lose each other
I belong to you
You belong to me

(Together)
So I cherish this love we share
To the end of time
I’ll love you forever
Till my last breathe at last
I lay down
To the end of time
I’ll love you forever

(1) (Reply)

Kanye's New Album Is poo! / Looking For An Evi Edna Ogholi Song! / Why Jesse Jagz And Brymo Left Chocolate City – Audu Maikori, Record Label Boss O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.