Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases (55305 Views)

James Ibori Appointed As Patron Of ‘Former Governors Forum' / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by monimay(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Were the cases closed before? Why were there closed? Why are there been reopened? Why now?
These are all the questions the EFCC and by extension the Buhari government needs to answer.
It is now a trend that a year to every election cases that seem to have been forgotten will begin to be opened and reopened. And I honestly thought this government will be different.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by DerideGull(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
The type of corruption worse than embezzlement of fund is the idea to weaponize a government agency such as EFCC. Muhammadu Buhari is corruption personified.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Timipreye Sylva of Bayelsa state is now born again.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by onunwa21(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Gov. Rotimi Amaechi's name missing. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by AlanSugar(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2018
bmxshop:
They want to mop up any cash from the opposition.

Goandie!
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Kolency(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2018
anyimontana:
Buhari wants to distract us..

..but the fact remains that he's definitely\ permanently goin back to his cows come 2019
My thought
"DISTRACTION"

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Nasir123(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2018
bellazz:
if he no work.. na you go wail.... if he wn work.. na you go critcise.... which way my country peeewpu

I wonder my brother!
Some people are just confused.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by AlanSugar(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
When is Magu arresting Babachir, Baru, Maina, Oke, suspended directors boht in Finame and Health?

Or has Buhari not yet given him the go-ahead to touch these ones?

Magu is doing his job, the same way ribadu did his. What's you grouse? In politics there are always winners and loosers, nothing new. Let Magu do his job mbok.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by AlanSugar(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2018
anyimontana:
Buhari wants to distract us..

..but the fact remains that he's definitely\ permanently goin back to his cows come 2019

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by IamBlanco(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
kabrud:
Okay... truly my house is a SHITHOLE
kudos
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Incompetent EFCC led Buhari's administration are nothing but corrupt manufacturers.

Why is efcc not includes DSS reports on Magu's corruptions

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Klington: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Everything under buhari is inconclusive and wasteful. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by AnanseK(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2018
angels09:
shocked Buhari is a million times more clueless than GEJ!!

That is impossible. To be more clueless than the internationally certified “ineffectual buffoon “?
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by gbishman: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2018
One name was omitted, the name should have been number 1. Pls add Lucky Igbinedion
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by badesco(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is political which will later boomerang. More problems will created with this unwarranted and ill timing action.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by begwong: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
2019 ✔ by the corner. It's now time to use the bulldog against the opposition for power!
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Davoski222: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
GMBuhari:
Carry on EFCC

Please note , Emphasis on PAST ADMINISTRATION

As for those writing it's a ploy to mop up cash from opposition ( Will EFCC retrieve cash that wasn't stolen ??)

As for those writing it's an arm twisting ploy ( Nobody will attempt to twist your arm if you didn't take from them )

qyuit whinning , let EFCC do their job

Efcc can do their job as long as they don't probe tinubu.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by pennywys(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
If dem look like make dem open my case which I took some cash from my babe puse

We are saying enough for APC

No amount of intimidation shall scare us away from the truth

Enough of intimidation
Enough of APC anti-social government
Enough of injustice
Enough quack people in powers
Enough of Fulani herdsmen killing
Enough of Buhari
Enough of Tunibu
Enough of Onyegun
Enough of Amaechi
Enough of Magu
Enough of APC
Enough for boko haram sponsors

SHITTHOLE people
APC MUST GO

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by fred04(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER. JOIN APC OR U REST IN PRISON UNTIL AFTER ELECTION. USELESS GOVERNMENT.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Larryton(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Trust EFCC to fight corruption at your own peril, who still have faith in them anyway? Let me read the next story jae.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Awoo88: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Buhari can twist all the arm he wants, he will be in daura after 2019 elections
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by limeta(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Well very easy this listed people and more will move or work for Buhari to win the election no body is going to jail
Say what you like is the shithole that will suffer
More power to Herdsmen after 2019 election
Say good bye to free speech
Convert or die will never be montioned
You will understand yr self .
In as much as I hate Buhari I know he will be back .
He has position him self not to depend on votes
But brute force and rigging
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by smirn(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
When is Magu arresting Babachir, Baru, Maina, Oke, suspended directors boht in Finame and Health?

Or has Buhari not yet given him the go-ahead to touch these ones?
The arrest will be made one after the other, let finish with the people who stole first then it will follow in that sequence.
Even it will get to your turn, just wait and watch.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by smirn(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
limeta:
Well very easy this listed people and more will move or work for Buhari to win the election no body is going to jail
Say what you like is the shithole that will suffer
More power to Herdsmen after 2019 election
Say good bye to free speech
Convert or die will never be montioned
You will understand yr self .
In as much as I hate Buhari I know he will be back .
He has position him self not to depend on votes
But brute force and rigging
E dey pain you gaga. Buhari till 2023. Corruption must be minimized in Nigeria so that we can move forward. Corruption has been fighting back since all these while but hopefully PMB will tame them all.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by olmoRoc: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
and where's lucky igbinedion?
Ibori's already been jailed in the uk for looting!
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Omeokachie: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
smirn:

The arrest will be made one after the other, let finish with the people who stole first then it will follow in that sequence.
Even it will get to your turn, just wait and watch.

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Bobby808: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
NothingDoMe:
And arm twist them to work for APC
but as long as decamping is still allowed, especially when the election time table will allow presidential election comes last not problem.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Bobby808: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
GMBuhari:
Carry on EFCC

Please note , Emphasis on PAST ADMINISTRATION

As for those writing it's a ploy to mop up cash from opposition ( Will EFCC retrieve cash that wasn't stolen ??)

As for those writing it's an arm twisting ploy ( Nobody will attempt to twist your arm if you didn't take from them )

qyuit whinning , let EFCC do their job

That is why we are happy about the plans to turn the election time table such that the presidential electons will come last.
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
smirn:

E dey pain you gaga. Buhari till 2023. Corruption must be minimized in Nigeria so that we can move forward. Corruption has been fighting back since all these while but hopefully PMB will tame them all.

Hello saint
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by Lawalemi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Trying to stage another anti
-corruption drama
Re: EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases by speak2me2016: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Somebody should help tell APC govt that this strategy will not work.
2019 is too close for them to handle this and still win election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.