Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

"My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman (20881 Views)

2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by FearGod47: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
If Nigerians finally get intimidated by this govt, then we are in for long thing. Nigerians rise up and speak up. We must not allow Buhari to sink the ship of free press of which was used to sail him to power.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Charly68: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Relax your master is watching over you..you can't be endangered
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by lonelygem(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
hmmn.. the only standing man that remains unshakable of any political draught (IBB). YORUBA adage says 'aja t'oba leni leyin maa p'obo" meaning when a dog has a strong backing, it will kill a monkey despite it's smartness. IBB is just so exceptional in some ways.. his humbleness and simplicity strikes me.. I was privilege to be around him during his condolence visit to Senator Idris Kuta two weeks ago, it's surprising to me that a man of such caliber could be so friendly, humble and simple.. it was no doubt to me that nothing would happen to Kazim his boy
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Amhappy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
IBB should call a press conference and free this man
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by joe120120(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-life-is-in-danger-ibb-s-spokesman-afegbua.html

this is absolutely nonsense. we can not take anymore ,the youth of Nigeria should wake up because this no democracy, this tyranny government, enough is enough. let bring down all this old fools.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Sakes: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
joe120120:

this is absolutely nonsense. we can not take anymore ,the youth of Nigeria should wake up because this no democracy, this tyranny government, enough is enough. let bring down all this old fools.

Relax.....there is little cause for ALARM...
It is GOOD the man responded and Visited as supposed!!!!
That was just an attempt to intimidate the man in question!!!!!!
They had no Case at all!!!! They knew that beforehand!!!

It was TRUE they were trying to find a reason to detain.... Him...

He would have given them one if he refused appearance!!!!!

He handled it well....

FULANI HEADSMEN HAVE NO MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE!!!
Their only Salvation is the well anticipated 2019 elections....
Every one is counting on that last Option....

If of does not WORK....IF THAT ELCTION BECOMES RIGGED!!!
Then you will See the true Colour of a CHECK on VIOLENCE!!!

Those HerdsMen cannot shoot well!!!! Who trained them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki / Buhari Unveils $732 Million Broadband Project To Boost Economy - Bloomberg / PDP Apologises For "Tinubu's Chatham House Embarrassment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.