Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje (18995 Views)

Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by 2Ebisco: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Lagos governorship candidate in the 2015 general election, Jimi Agbaje, has urged members to be united to defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019.

The businessman spoke at the inauguration of the Caucus and State Leaders Council at the party secretariat in Lagos on Friday.

He insisted that the ruling party had failed the people of the state and other Nigerians, adding that it was time for the PDP to take over government.

“The APC has failed in the state, making one to ask if anything is working now in Lagos.

“It is time for the PDP to take over government. However if we must win, we must be united.

“If we must win, we must say no to impunity. We must put our acts together and work with unity of purpose; that is the only way,” he said.

Speaking, Lagos State PDP Chairman Mr Moshood Salvador appealed to members to drop their differences and be more committed to the party.

“I want all of us to see the best in PDP now and get the best out of the PDP in the next election.

“This is only possible with strong unity. No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they are still together, and that is forgiveness.

“Therefore, I call on you to show more commitment to the party and see its success as paramount, to defeat the APC in 2019”, he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/what-pdp-must-do-to-defeat-apc-in-2019.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by kcmichael: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Joker

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Meajor(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2018
B4 nko if no be PDP na who go win??

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
do you still think the PDP as it stand now will defeat the APC...Nigerians are have the two parties and come to realise that nothing good comes from either of them....it's just so funny for us all in this country..soon those who left the the PDP to help the APC win, will again return in 2019 in order to see if the party can win back the government and the people but i doubt.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by muykem: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2018
If PDP win more than 10 states in 2019. I will consider myself a novices in Nigeria politicies.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by onward1: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Must we vote these two party in 2019?
We can decide to give one of the new parties a surprise edge.

7 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Ratello: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2018
muykem:
If PDP win more than 10 states in 2019. I will consider myself a novices in Nigeria politicies.
I will remind you on this by 2019!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by nairavsdollars(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Jimi Agbaje....Special Adviser to PDP on Lagos Affairs

5 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by SIMPLYkush: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
PDP should just share sex doll to every male youth, and thats all, we will vote them

2 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by rifasenate11(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
where everyone is gearing up to send someone back to DAURA, even new born babies are getting their PVCs. PDP will defeat APC in 2019. END OF STORY.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Donald Duke 4 president.
No PDP
NO apc

Na Donald duke b messiah
Dullard is goin 2 Daura
Atiku shd remain in his farm.

Donald Duke al d way.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by maxtop(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2018
They don't need to do much cuz the government of the day keeping on adding pains and hardship to the citizens. We have had enough of their change. It is crystal clear they will loose the coming election.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by computer0810(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2018
seems u still have some money left from d 1 GEJ gave u in 2015 to campaign, u won't go and sleep nw until u start competing with ur grandchildren to be governor of lagos

6 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by EagleScribes: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Donald Duke 4 president.
No PDP
NO apc

Na Donald duke b messiah
Dullard is goin 2 Daura
Atiku shd remain in his farm.

Donald Duke al d way.

Seconded

Anyone who is yet to see that APC and PDP are the greatest scams in Nigeria history needs some eye drops to see again

5 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by goslowgoslow(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Meajor:
B4 nko if no be PDP na who go win??
PDP ko PDP ni. What os the difference between PDP and APC? Two failed parties.

4 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by bjayx: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Sincerely... It'll be hard for PDP to win the Presidential election because I see no candidate.
Nevertheless, I'll never vote Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Ratello: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2018
bjayx:
Sincerely... It'll be hard for PDP to win the Presidential election because I see no candidate.
Nevertheless, I'll never vote Buhari
You are confused already. If its not PDP thn which party will defeat APC? You are not voting Buhari (APC) and you think it is Kowe or Obasanjo's mumu party that will defeat Buhari?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Lagbaja01(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2018
He could have done that to defeat Anbode na....enu dun ro'fo! frying pan calling kettle black.

6 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by sammytovic(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2018
muykem:
. You're already a novice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by kollinpowel(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2018
So uncle Jimi knows what PDP need to do to win and he didn't use it in 2015 . Hmmmmm Jimi wake up u are already bed wetting.

13 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by doyote: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by sammytovic(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Donald Duke 4 president. No PDP NO apc
Na Donald duke b messiah Dullard is goin 2 Daura Atiku shd remain in his farm.
Donald Duke al d way.
Oga park well.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by idu1(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
undecided
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by bjayx: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Ratello:

You are confused already. If its not PDP thn which party will defeat APC? You are not voting Buhari (APC) and you think it is Kowe or Obasanjo's mumu party that will defeat Buhari?
Pls...quote me wit reasoning n without judgement. I see no PDP aspirant wit a massive followership like Buhari. I may decide to pocket my vote...its not treason.

8 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Gentle034(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Me I no go vote for integrity again, na d most corrupt politician I wan vote for, no more integrity, pls we need our corruption back. #saynotointergrity
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by michoim(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
This man is definitely out of his senses or must be thinking that he is talking to fools. As if it is not the PDP that we knew for 16 years of misrule, looting, lies, brigandry etc

4 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by myproperty(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Anybody or anything except buhari would win
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Newpride(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Who is this one talking, u that can't defeat lagos state wanna defeat APC at the federal level.

5 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by rxmusa(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Defeat not possible for BUHARI

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN- PMB

You will replace temporary hardship with
permanent suffering

You will create fertile ground for the wicked to regroup

You will lay red carpet to welcome your common enemy

You will lavishly entertain your oppressors

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN - PMB

You will replace rare honesty with serial
falsehood

You will replace integrity with painful impunity

You will relapse into unending regret and "had we known" end all statements.

You will be calling for greater recession to be managed by greediest elements

You will be asking the poor to go to hell

You will be looking at the end of an era

Probably the end of once prosperous nation.

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN - PMB

The Courts and the judicial system will privatise itself such that, the hope of common man be dashed and justice turns commodity market the rich alone can bargain and highest bidder gets the justice
Injunctions will then carry price tag, stay of
execution will have price, adjournment will be bought and common man turn to God or Self.

You will be asking for poison, strong enough to burst the belly, fast in action to send beyond, heralding the end of a journey

You will be seeing the last man

Passionate about a nation

Thinking less about his passion and the last generation with compassion and you have good things exclusive to the richly corrupt alone

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN -PMB

I AM CERTAIN !
You will be stopping healing process

And the wound becomes fresher and painful then healing becomes far fetched
As teeth gnashing signals a Long time regret

Generations to come would be greeted with untold hardship.
They will vehemently curse you such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.

Pls REFLECT !!!

Dr. Misa Badara

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital / 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.