Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56954 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by vicardino(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2018
She settled for a sheep in wolf's clothing? And the sheep is a monster?? This ur post I dey look am with one corner eye o
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by tiredoflife(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
Cheers!

So sorry about ur sister.....
So so sorry
I am in shock to here dis
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by vicardino(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Coming from a hardcore Christian. It is well o
jashar:
Weyrey....
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by effiong2017: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Its really not about the age.there are also those below 30 who are mean,heartless and are dramaqueens.some are just inborn with such character so its not about having a car and being above 30.woman wey good go good.
And my phone battery just clock 30% biko I am running from u ooo.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2018
ikevictor:

Well true, we don't like when women are more successful because that's the first sign that man go begin enter kitchen soon. cool

If the kitchen is so despicable it means women are so worthless that they are the only ones who deserve to be seen there right?

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Mrwealth933: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Smarty98:
Might be right anyways,let me goan book bet9ja,I might be lucky 2day abi wat do u think?
You're right oo.. we should connect
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by vicardino(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Honestly, judging by the parameters of comments being made with respect to the post, I can boldly say "majority of nairalanders should go back to school for better and sound comprehensive skills" Aigoooo

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by lexy2014: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm only entertaining myself. It's not that deep.
i can c that. Its quite obvious

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Daeylar(f): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?

They want to be free to insult women whenever, wherever and however they want.

That's what they want, no matter what a woman does they want to attack her,

Misogyny is all they know.

5 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Anthrophile(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
There is more to be enjoyed from a thirty or above and financially capable woman. All you need is a little humility and tact.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by LZAA: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?
babes differentiate between a man and a kid.
u can see enough kids on here dissing women and calling them h.oes and s@#$
men don't really care about that s*^&

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Daeylar(f): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Truth is bitter...if a girl does not have a guy at the age of 30 and she's ok in everything.... something is wrong somewhere...maybe her behaviour or spiritual things

Stop trying to insert yourself into the life of women,
Leave women alone,

What if she doesn't want a man?

Do you think it's every woman that wants a man? Better wake up.

The way you people desperately try to make it seem as if the life of a woman revolves around a man or her life is not complete until there is a man there is just plain idiotic.

7 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Psoul(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Cheers!

Sorry ooo....How Old Are You?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Psoul(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Is TBoss Successful?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Cheers!

Eeyah, so sorry about your cousin who died marrying the wrong person. May her soul rest in peace. embarassed
Some women have died rushing into marriage, marrying the wrong men due to society pressure.

When I was single, any of my friends who ask such questions, when are we coming to eat rice? Thrice? Na block straight. I don't have time for rubbish.
People mocking ladies who are yet to marry? Their own they wait for dem in front. Them sef will have sleepless nights and frustration upon their own future and friends and strangers will also ask them same question.
That's karma and it exists.

Nigerians will never mind their business, pokenosing in other people's lovelife/ marriage instead of working on their own lives. It's not like they have a perfect life going for them.
Ladies in their 30s and above 30s yet to marry? Don't listen to anyone pressurizing you to. Your own marriage will come at the right time.
My own came at the right time but some people here could not take the reality. They went crazy with madness , cos I got married happily and quietly in my 30s. And am still in my 30s and in my husband's home.

They felt am lieing. How can she get married? It's impossible? As if I have one incurable disease or disfigured looks or maybe they are the ones who created me and my destiny.. Smhhh

And I wonder why should I lie, am married with a fine lil boy, who looks exactly like me and his dad. For what purpose will I lie? Some people are just sick upstairs, I swear.

My dear, some Nigerians are completely lost and deluded with their evil thoughts. Thats why the country is where it is today. Misplaced priorities everywhere. And I will always protect my family from evil prying eyes!

Ladies, just do your own thing and ignore pyschos who comes in sheep clothing to destroy. You are living comfortably , that's all that matters.
Peace.

11 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Daeylar(f): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
The bolded question begs to be answered, the worse part is they only reason this way when it comes to Nigerian ladies, if na whitie , you do any how she go throway your bag for outside.
No wasting of time. grin but they won't talk. When Nigerian women do it, they start misbehaving.

5 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Daeylar(f): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Gerrard59:
But I thought Nigerian/NL males want successful aka independent ladies? Why this one na? No be una talk say na asset not liability, una want?

Why the shift in the goal post in the middle of the game? Or are you a consumer of Hypo made by Crisy?
grin
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?[/img]

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2018
lol
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Psoul(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Meajor:
Na only thunder go fire that physiotherapist..... Girl wey dey 30 and above the more responsible.. She no go fey disturb you on yeye issues, because maturity don enter... Make I no begin mention the benefits attached to marrying/dating a matured lady...
Someone go say age no be maturity, dat law no apply for ladies

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

So a lady of 30 and above should be described as bn totally matured in all ramification?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Gerrard59(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2018
franchasng:
lol, the poster is right to some extent. all men desire to date and marry successful ladies but the reality most times makes guys run away from successful ladies.

there are very good successful ladies, one of my friend is so lucky to date and marry one; she is successful, humble, cute and very amazing, even me admire her. and my friend used to be a bad guy, but this lady's good character made him decide to change for good plus pressure from us his friends. Who knows maybe why she remained good was because my friend is also successful,who knows

so there are very good successful single ladies above 30yrs but they are very few, the bad ones outnumber them.

now let me ask u, dont u see lots of successful men, rich guys, buoyant guys so in love and worshipping their broke girlfriends and wives, but we hardly see successful ladies that are in love and worshipping their broke boyfriends and husbands, its usually insult and drama from the successful lady to their broke or struggling man.

this is why men cry fowl. many rich and successful guys are out there loving broke ladies like mumu, even worshipping the broke ladies and showering them with love. gifts, cars, etc but u will never see successful ladies do same for a broke guy, instead successful ladies only respect men who are richer and more successful than them, that is the problem.

only very few ladies remain good and humble when they are successful, even to their family members, female friends and what have u, women know this truth

Women date/marry up (psychology and nature makes it so). I don't know why it's taking so long for NL males to understand this!

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Okwyjesus(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Fat lie . experience differs. Am married to a lady when when she was above 30 with a car and two landed property. She is such a wonderful person and l' ve no regret. Although a christian.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by duduade: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

It is men of low class esteem that have these thoughts...

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by DavidEsq(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

Ah dey teh u! I have several clients of dat breed. They are so exasperating. angry
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Your insecurities and stupidity will destroy you. Only benighted souls feel intimidated by independent and successful women.

It's however true that some humans---both male and female----can be very toxic and not worth having in your life, and it has more to do with their personality and ideologies than age or socioeconomic status.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Tozara(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:

How do you feel about women who believe they should control you, because their womb is the very factory where life is manufactured, the same way you probably believe you should control women because you have an instrument that donates HALF of the raw materials?

6 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by engrchykae(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2018
For guys who think the physiotherapist was wrong will find out by real life experience.
You will realise the reason many men saw her and ran away.
You think the are the first or Mr nice guy.
That was how a girl told me how men have been disappointing her only for me to find out that she is keeping many three guys at the same time.
One in lagos,two in owerri.
Because she is financially independent.
If you want to know why many men haven't married her you will have a bad experience.
They only respect a man who is many times richer than her.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Daeylar:

They want to be free to insult women whenever, wherever and however they want.

That's what they want, no matter what a woman does they want to attack her,

Misogyny is all they know.

True!
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2018
RIP English. and you claim you are a writer �����[/s][s]
Fanatique:
This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens
A woman have car, she have house, she have cars and you don't want to marry her because of attitude my brother visit the village, they have a message for you.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers
[s]
Fanatique:
This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens
A woman have car, she have house, she have cars and you don't want to marry her because of attitude my brother visit the village, they have a message for you. [s][quote author=Fanatique post=64937459]This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens
A woman have car, she have house, she have cars and you don't want to marry her because of attitude my brother visit the village, they have a message for you.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers
[s]
Fanatique:
A woman have car, she have house, she have cars and you don't want to marry her because of attitude my brother visit the village, they have a message for you. [/s][quote author=Fanatique post=64937459]This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens

[s][quote author=Fanatique post=64937459]This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2018
I don't know what to say but I'do prefer a successful lady irrespective of her age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.