Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (43473 Views)

Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Amagite(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Triple MG boss and former big brother Naija housemate, TBoss looked adorable as they cozied up at an event yesterday.

TBoss was unveiled as the ambassador of a luxury sunglasses store, and Ubi was there to show support.

Recall that TBoss in her birthday message to him last week revealed they've known each other for 16 years now.

So, maybe it's just plain friendship...Or, are they an item now?

Anyways, watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/tboss-and-ubi-franklin-loved-up-at.html

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by ashewoboy(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
They should get a room.

79 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by biacan(f): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Ubi has been looking so healthy ever since he met her..... wise girl wink

19 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Make dem kuku ma start sumthing original, abi Ubi girlfriend cant stand to see Tboss riding her man now shocked my suggestions tho shocked
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by kestolove95(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2018
iyanya money wey u steal go soon finish
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by lobell: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Attention all sellers of everything big or small. Seize this opportunity to reach thousands of nigerians across state borders. Distance should never be a barrier. Sell to anybody, anywhere in the country. See link below and in my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by OneCorner: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only rich Igbo men can walk up to a Yoruba girl. cool
Not the flat-headed fanyogo Sellers shouting on nairaland cool

27 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by MiguelKingII(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
I yam not interested

what is good for the goose is also good for the gander grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by BruncleZuma: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Whatever boils their water...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Innobee99(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wake me up when she becomes a baby mama!

8 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by 007author(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
iyanya money wey u steal go soon finish

Shut up. Ubi is way richer than Iyanya

2 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Naso baby mama dey start

Abeg shey make I carry Chelsea vs Barca ....Over 7.5 abi over 8.5....

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
They want someone to get jealous

This one is now expiring so she's looking for any available opportunity.. .. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by planetx13: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is just the perfect story of a typical broke, pompous, intellectually deficit Nigerian slay queen.

After making all the mouth about spending 25m in 2 days to private jet owners hitting on her, you still settle for an emotionally unstable guy with the sole aim of trying to extort him. see as she almost wan chop the guy .......

I heard another one has started saying she will make 45m in one week? please fellow guys, be careful of these girls, they are as hungry as you can imagine and are all full of noise.

Ciao

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Jethrolite(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
You're men but how does this relate?
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Since is one of my mentors doing this
I got no problem
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by planetx13: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
a
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by hammer6F: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dat our stupid sister nurse Abigal will now understand wat is meant by pride cometh before the fall.

Idiotic Igbo sister. Some of dem actually make my blood boil.

Though this ones are in the minority.

I dey wait to see the next man she want to launch before i unleash the dragon on her.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Virus777: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

And where did you see a yoruba woman in the pictures above?

10 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by ruffcoin09(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
ashewoboy:
They should get a room.

1 Share

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Biggty(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
All this useless thread needs to stop making front page
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by superpauL(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Ubi has been looking so healthy ever since he met her..... wise girl wink
Evidence of good fvck

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by herdekunley9ja(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
haa !!! Tboss again make he no turn u to Tobi oooogrin ....na so cee c and Tobu start

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by OneCorner: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Virus777:

Dey find am na.
See ur head like sumtin wey pesin no fit talk cool

4 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Next please
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Awwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss they look beautiful together, I wished TBoss had plant a loving kiss directly on his lips. Goshhhhh that amazing feeling.

True, Ubi is looking more handsome and healthier since him and TBoss reunited, I pray something good comes out of their lovely friendship.
Kai, just look at how happy TBoss was in that last picture, priceless moment.

I'm happy for you guys joorrr.
Hugs and kisses

3 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by MxFactor: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bloggers, una don start. All I'm seeing here are two friends goofing around. Mscheeeew
Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by femi4: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Virus777:

Tboss

3 Likes

Re: Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
seun osewa must hear this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-c And Leo Host Calabar Beauty Pageant Event Together / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Style. See Photos / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.