Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... (571 Views)

Is Teaching Job Now A Modern Day Slavery?? Honestly I'm So Angry Right Now / Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Workers....a Must Read / UNN; A Private University In Disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... by Funpeter: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
A professional teacher resign from one of the big school Lagos after spending just four month there due to the slavery and maltreatment going on there.

The letter of resignation is attach to it.

Re: Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... by skydude(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Demise of A nigeria youth willing to work to forfeit crime but rather the private world feels imprisoning the youth is the best way to keep them in the job, but in fairness they are forcing youth to leave the private firms and get involve in crime
Re: Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... by Funpeter: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
skydude:
Demise of A nigeria youth willing to work to forfeit crime but rather the private world feels imprisoning the youth is the best way to keep them in the job, but in fairness they are forcing youth to leave the private firms and get involve in crime
Agree with bro...why is it that most youth decide to die in silence?
Re: Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... by skydude(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funpeter:
Agree with bro...why is it that most youth decide to die in silence?

Fear of the unknown, what is gonna happen to me when i quit but no successful man became successful without taking a daring risk
Re: Slavery In Disguise Of Nigeria Youth Worker.... by Funpeter: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
skydude:

Fear of the unknown, what is gonna happen to me when i quit but no successful man became successful without taking a daring risk
you are on point.....

(1) (Reply)

With Our Cement Your Money Is Safe - BUA Group / Jamb Result / Is 253 Sufficient For Studying Law At ABU Zaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.