Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,513 members, 5,428,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:20 AM

N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) (99295 Views)

FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / N15,000 To 12 Students Each & Other Fantastic Prizes To Many Others / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by adeiza4u(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Well, I give countless credits to boss dalemat for his rare generosity. I'm just a bit convinced that some of us who started following this thread from day one may not benefit from this scheme even if it stretches to stage 10. Of course, I understand that this is just a gift and as such, it's contingent on the giver's discretion using any method to select beneficiaries. I however think it will be worthwhile if oga dalemat could just break the conventional means of selection to reward those who stayed glued to this thread from the onset, sacrificing many things to secure a slot without success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by dalemat: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2018
adeiza4u:
Well, I give countless credits to boss dalemat for his rare generosity. I'm just a bit convinced that some of us who started following this thread from day one may not benefit from this scheme even if it stretches to stage 10. Of course, I understand that this is just a gift and as such, it's contingent on the giver's discretion using any method to select beneficiaries. I however think it will be worthwhile if oga dalemat could just break the conventional means of selection to reward those who stayed glued to this thread from the onset, sacrificing many things to secure a slot without success.

Thank you for your interest. But you are misunderstanding the whole essence of the scheme.

The scheme is to benefit students and not those glued to the thread. I don't even advice anyone to be glued to the thread. As long as you a student and you are opportuned to meet up with the requirement then you get the gift.

So whether you are glued to the thread or not is irrelevant.

Thank you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Prefola: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Well, still following as oga dalemat is viewing... oga dalemat happy xundae
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by IRIEBOY(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2018
dalemat:

Thank you for your interest. But you are misunderstanding the whole essence of the scheme.

The scheme is to benefit students and not those glued to the thread. I don't even advice anyone to be glued to the thread. As long as you a student and you are opportuned to meet up with the requirement then you get the gift.

Thank you
its the truth.. but it wasnt eazy... had to stay online from 12am till 8:30pm..
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Don't you guys think this issue has been over flogged. He has not paid those in phase 3 and you guys are already giving criteria for the next phase. Mind you, i was online throughout the said date and I didn't make the top 10
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
adeiza4u:

I wanted to actually moved a motion like this for others to support which I thought deserved some level of critical consideration. We know boss Op has powers to adopt any approach as far as this rare scheme of his is concerned, but if valid suggestions are made by potential beneficiaries as we are, we pray they can also be put into consideration. After all, more than one approach can be adopted in this regard. So I support this this suggestion. Thank you.

'Like' for those in support

'Share' for those against.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by CHIMDIYA4EVA(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2018
adeiza4u:
What makes you think that none of the selected ten was here from the beginning of the thread? FYI, I was here from page 0 till now, I didn't get phase 1 or 2 but by God's grace, I got 3, so stop bringing up assumptions based on the fact that you were not selected. There are still other phases, just pray and work hard if necessary.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by toms55(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2018
we should do away with sentiments and just allow the op give the gifts to those it favours whether or not you have been here since 12am it doesn't matter, I was also here throughout and I wasn't favored hopefully in the next phase I will.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by salamudeen(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2018
All this you guys are saying is just pra pra pra...

I swear to my God there is someone that would collect 10k from phase 1 to 10 so forget..

It takes just a minute to create new accounts..

The very first thing you would have done is just give conditions of those who registered earlier...

Look at xfire too...

Well I was here since phase 1 and still not gotten...

I checked most of the monikers that got from phase 2 are new monikers...

Am not pained but chai I was awake for good 20hrs.. haba even God I never try am for am once self...

The hustle is real......
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2018
salamudeen:

I swear to my God there is someone that would collect 10k from phase 1 to 10 so forget..

The very first thing you would have done is just give conditions of those who registered earlier...

Look at xfire too...

[color=#000099][/color]

Am not pained but chai I was awake for good 20hrs.. haba even God I never try am for am once self...

The hustle is real......
You swear to God that there are persons that will collect in all the 10 phases, and how do you know this? You are not pained and you were checking the registered date of all the winners. Baba, the money is a gift not an entitlement. Keep that in mind. Have a good day wink
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Harbidexy5(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't give a damn to whether its a new monica or last century monica
All I care bout is to be sure that every beneficiary must provide a means of identification as a student
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by mercytripletz: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Even political party or any other setting compensate those believed to be faithful to the party or any gathering, group, organization, association etc. Why not this one as long as you have a valid identification of your studentship?
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by AbbasJR(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't understand you guys ranting about staying up since 12 a.m and still weren't lucky..what do you guys mean? That the top 10 didn't suffer for it?

I was unlucky on phase1,then phase2,God willing this 3rd phase I was lucky.

So if you weren't lucky this phase. There are six more phases to go and we really thank dalemat for all the good he has been doing.

Have a good day everyone

4 Likes

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by AbbasJR(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2018
salamudeen:

Look at xfire too...

The hustle is real......
What makes you think so?
That's why he selected yemibayo, Nelsizzy, olaoluwa3124 to make sure that doesn't happen

2 Likes

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Nelsizzy(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Yemibayo, you will be in charge of making sure the winners of phase 3 were not selected in phase 1 Olaoluwa3124, you will be in charge of making sure that the winners of phase 3 were not selected in phase 2. Then I will be in charge of confirming that those in the top 10 were not disqualified. After which I will scan through phase 1 and 2 partially to further confirm. You guys can also do same with phase 3. What do you think?
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by olaoluwa3124(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Yemibayo, you will be in charge of making sure the winners of phase 3 were not selected in phase 1 Olaoluwa3124, you will be in charge of making sure that the winners of phase 3 were not selected in phase 2. Then I will be in charge of confirming that those in the top 10 were not disqualified. After which I will scan through phase 1 and 2 partially to further confirm. You guys can also do same with phase 3. What do you think?
I have gone through the 3 of them you can also go through them. Just put your observation in the report. Also don't forget the that were disqualified. It is also part of the report.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2018
olaoluwa3124:
I have gone through the 3 of them you can also go through them. Just put your observation in the report. Also don't forget the that were disqualified. It is also part of the report.
Nice grin. Separate reports it is then.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by olaoluwa3124(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Nice grin. Separate reports it is then.
should I send my report to you so that you will compile it.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
You people are just crying than the bereaved. Why say new monikers shouldn't participate? I have been a guest on this platform for the past two years and now that I find a reason to register, you are now discouraging me again.

I followed the third phase religiously and I must say those that made the cut have been online as early as midnight. The fact that they did not comment does not mean they weren't online.

I hope to be rewarded in the fourth phase tho.

If the phases get to ten, that means dalemat most have dashed out #1m. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lawalmotun:
You people are just crying than the bereaved. Why say new monikers shouldn't participate? I have been a guest on this platform for the past two years and now that I find a reason to register, you are now discouraging me again.

I followed the third phase religiously and I must say those that made the cut have been online as early as midnight. The fact that they did not comment does not mean they weren't online.

I hope to be rewarded in the fourth phase tho.

If the phases get to ten, that means dalemat most have dashed out #1m. Wow!

So the only reason that can make you become a registered member of this wonderful online forum is when 10k is thrown to the open? People are really wonderful.

Anyways, I wish you good luck in your quest to grab the 10k. SMH!
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by adeiza4u(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
dalemat:

Thank you
Alright sir thank you,and happy Sunday. TourismMan and others I say happy Sunday
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by veanevan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
TourismMan:

So the only reason that can make you become a registered member of this wonderful online forum is when 10k is thrown to the open? People are really wonderful.

dude, your attitude is getting really petty.. The 10k will be given to those that does what dalemat says, which was first 10 STUDENTS after his post. He didn't say old members or people that waited 24hrs.. Except he says that, it means nothing!
I've been around since page zero (even before your unwarranted epistles started showing up.. Probably been here longer than you), but i haven't been crying and trying to bad mouth the lucky ones.. Dude, stop trying to use pity to get the GIFT, doesn't seem like its working, cause if it was, i and many others would play that card way better than you.
I pity the people around you in real life, i'm not sure you can ever be happy when something good (that you don't deserve atleast) happens to someone else.. Pls stop crying, and try to be luck for the next phases.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
TourismMan:

Your life is not my life. Your comments make you look pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
veanevan:

dude, your attitude is getting really petty.. The 10k will be given to those that does what dalemat says, which was first 10 STUDENTS after his post. He didn't say old members or people that waited 24hrs.. Except he says that, it means nothing!
I've been around since page zero (even before your unwarranted epistles started showing up.. Probably been here longer than you), but i haven't been crying and trying to bad mouth the lucky ones.. Dude, stop trying to use pity to get the GIFT, doesn't seem like its working, cause if it was, i and many others would play that card way better than you.
I pity the people around you in real life, i'm not sure you can ever be happy when something good (that you don't deserve atleast) happens to someone else.. Pls stop crying, and try to be luck for the next phases.

You couldn't have said it better
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
veanevan:

Lol. You didn't make any sense as regard the post you quoted. If you are blessed with a discerning mind, you would see that that my post has a lot beyond the argued 10k at hand here but since you are not blessed with such, I would leave you where you are. Have a nice day.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
TourismMan:

Lol. You didn't make any sense as regard the post you quoted. If you are blessed with a discerning mind, you would see that that my post has a lot beyond the argued 10k at hand here but since you are not blessed with such, I would leave you where you are. Have a nice day.

You are the one not making sense. You are a real joke.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lawalmotun:

Your life is not my life. Your comments make you look pathetic.

May be after you must've grabbed the 10k, you will have no need being a registered member of the forum again since the rationale behind your membership is the argued 10k at hand.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
TourismMan:
Even political party or any other setting compensate those believed to be faithful to the party or any gathering, group, organization, association etc. Why not this one as long as you have a valid identification of your studentship?

Read this. You are pathetic. Crying foul up and down.
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Nelsizzy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can you guys just stop all this? angry Fighting over something that ain't yours
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by Lawalmotun(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
TourismMan:

May be after you must've grabbed the 10k, you will have no need being a registered member of the forum again since the rationale behind your membership is the argued 10k at hand.

That I find someone who's willing to assist students with his hard earned money is enough to remain on the forum forever. I just learnt generosity- giving, without expecting anything in return
Re: N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) by TourismMan(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lawalmotun:

You are the one not making sense. You are a real joke.

So tell me, what will you do with your membership of the forum after the 10k? Burn it and throw it away?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (320) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.