Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (51485 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores From A Bicycle Kick As Barcelona Beat Benfica 5-0 / Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by abiolag(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Nice one Chinedu I do hope there will be some reward for you
He surely deserve one

1 Like

Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:

My fatheris such a fool
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by acmilan1: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
I saw him on Friday rehearsing when I was coming back from work around ikorodu. Talent keep it up but remember you are not a herdsman so Buhari no send you
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
omonnakoda:

I am a bastard my parents are mad and roaming the street
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by thunder74(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Unfortunately Nigerians don't know that he is a Guinness world record holder. Let us celebrate our own more. Our press won't see this but if it one nonsense unclothedness now, the whole headlines will scream.
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Can we keep this thread free of tribalistic innuendo?

No be una people, the Yoruba are very tribalistic lots....can't make any mention without dissing Igbo

It's that bad
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:

I am a bastard my epileptic mother is mad and roaming the street
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
omonnakoda:
madness runs in our blood I rape my sister and my mother daily
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:
cancer is in our family.
My mother will soon die a cancerous death
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
omonnakoda:
i killed my father and infected my mother and my sister with With HIV aids and now I am epileptic grin
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:
my mother is a sacrificial dog of Ogun, doomed to die a slow and painful death
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
omonnakoda:
i fvck my mother and then sacrificed her by drinking her blood because I am a freak and that's why I also fvcked my father and killed him too now as I type I am giving my sister head and enjoyed every drop of it kiss
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
WHICH LAW OF MOTION SUPPORTS THIS?
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
SFSNIPER:

Wait oh, I no fit joke jeje again? And in fact which kind training be that wey be say person carry ball for head ride bicycle for that distance and e no fall? Park well abeg.
shey me sef no fit joke with you again ni?
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
shey me sef no fit joke with you again ni?
See if you provoke me again I go just follow the link for your signature.
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by maisauki: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
SFSNIPER:
This one na charm abeg. Haba.....Abi because him flat e no allow the ball roll?

PS.... Those quoting me, sorry I made a . perceived tribal joke by saying Igbo.
give anyone that misquote you sniper, like your moniker suggests
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
maisauki:
give anyone that misquote you sniper, like your moniker suggests
Way to go actually. Thumbs up. I'll send them .50calibre rounds.

1 Like

Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:
my epileptic mother is dying slowly and painfully
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
omonnakoda:
my mother is prostitute I fvck her daily and and she has cancer of the pvssy and our landlord fvck her in the toilet every friday night cool
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by zemx17(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wetin be my consign

Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Make he try
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:
my mother is dying a slow and painful cancerous
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by icedsammy: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
OGUN re o Na Juju��

in other word he is a legendary hustler
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
omonnakoda:
my mother has HIV aids and I am gay
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
omonnakoda:
my father is a rapist she rapes my sister every night and all my sisters are prostitutes and I fvck dogs to earn a living kiss
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by maisauki: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
SFSNIPER:

Way to go actually. Thumbs up. I'll send them .50calibre rounds.
nice one. pls make provision for extra incase...
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by omonnakoda: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2018
]
Nicklaus619:
] my mother will die a slow and painful cancerous death
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:12am On Feb 12, 2018
omonnakoda:
]I am a rapist and my mother is a sacrificial dog
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:14am On Feb 12, 2018
omonnakoda:
] I am a rapist and my mother is a sacrificial dog
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:15am On Feb 12, 2018
omonnakoda:
]. I am a rapist and my mother is a sacrificial dog
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:15am On Feb 12, 2018
omonnakoda:
] I am a rapist and my mother is a sacrificial dog
Re: Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:16am On Feb 12, 2018
omonnakoda:
].I am a rapist and my mother is a sacrificial dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid / Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.