Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX (43537 Views)

As Nation What Did we Achieve For Closing Our Border For Over A Year? / OLX Nigeria Changes Its Website Outlook, Whats You Take? Pics / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Gkay1(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
abeg make una close am, money nor dey d country.
buhari don pack all the money.
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by huss421(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Y the sudden closure?
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by FarahAideed: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:
BS as usual

If they want to leave , why shouldn't they leave ? afterall the release said the site and apps will be active

All these let's boycott everything people

boycott gtbank for innonso

boycott beef to protest against herdsmen

Now boycott olx

wEHDON SAH

Nobody is boycotting them , the only thing we will do is make sure we send the useless and inept Buhari back to Daura .

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by point5: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2018
All dese happens bcus we hv incompetent leaders

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
post=64964062:
Chai Olx have go
Have go, Is Buhari your class mate? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Aldebaran(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm Olx again?
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Chuks9000:

Honestly, it is apparent that all the many lines didn't still say why they were closing the Nigeria office.
Nigeria, is one of the toughest country to do business, they don't have to say it.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Promismike:
The dullard is doing really great.
I don't think anyone would make it with a stupid mindset as yours. So, it was Buhari that also closed the ones in Kenya and Ghana too, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by remedick: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Chuks9000:

Honestly, it is apparent that all the many lines didn't still say why they were closing the Nigeria office.
they are not making profit which means they are making losses... Hence the closure.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by okerekeikpo: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2018
They should cool down o let me sale my laptop first

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Who has olx help undecided
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Quality20(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2018
good decision, after all bad boys are using it to defraud ppl
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by GMBuhari: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2018
With mouth or with votes ? cos last time your vote made no impact
FarahAideed:

Nobody is boycotting them , the only thing we will do is make sure we send the useless and inept Buhari back to Daura .

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by nonxo007(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
radiokilla:
South Africans are bigots. First it was PayPal, then MTN and their exorbitant data and call plans, and now OLX has sacked Nigerians from their jobs. Retards
My brother pls calm down, its not south Africans fault, is it that we Nigerian don't have the brain to start up companies like these ?? But the way the country is structured and run its almost impossible, no funding etc...so let's blame ourselves than blame south Africans

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:
With mouth or with votes ? cos last time your vote made no impact

I did because you very well know that both you and I campaigned for Buhari on this same platform ..then I thought you were a reasonable person who wanted the best for Nigeria like me but today I know you only voted Buhari out of tribalism .

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by johnaruson(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2018
MTN, DSTV AND GOTV should also go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by ibolord(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by cybriz82(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2018
free2ryhme:

It still did not say why they are closing their Nigerian office

the op need correct slap, some people wudnt even boda to read Bt jump In to fight for like and commentz.
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by GMBuhari: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2018
lol

hahahahah, i don't know you , i campaigned and will still vote for buhari because i understand the looting agents in every part of the government are the ones frustrating Buhari's effort

BTW I AM FULL BLOOD CONFIRMED YORUBA , no tribalism here
FarahAideed:

I did because you very well know that both you and I campaigned for Buhari on this same platform ..then I thought you were a reasonable person who wanted the best for Nigeria like me but today I know you only voted Buhari out of tribalism .

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by nex(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Let them say the truth. 419 fraud is too much in Nigeria. Too many people were defrauded via OLX, and this reduced patronage. They too failed to do background checks on sellers, and apply systems which could stem fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Promismike(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
I don't think anyone would make it with a stupid mindset as yours. So, it was Buhari that also closed the ones in Kenya and Ghana too, abi?
Zombie am making it already. Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by loadedvibes: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2018
No dey show yourself.. It is deliberate..
profjustine458:
Have go, Is Buhari your class mate? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by izombie(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:
lol

hahahahah, i don't know you , i campaigned and will still vote for buhari because i understand the looting agents in every part of the government are the ones frustrating Buhari's effort

which effort abeg? Which looters dry frustrate buhari? The ones he put in his government abi. Are the looters also stopping buhari from dealing with herdsmen? Or even condemning the attacks and killings by herdsmen? Go and vote for him you hear, if his first term is like this when he still needs vote from nigerians i wonder what his 2nd term will be like. Continue shifting blames from buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2018
radiokilla:
South Africans are bigots. First it was PayPal, then MTN and their exorbitant data and call plans, and now OLX has sacked Nigerians from their jobs. Retards

We Nigerians should develop an enduring alternative business instead of just whining...

After all the talk about TSTV being an alternative to DSTV there's nothing to show for it

3 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by WorldRichest: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Promismike:
The dullard is doing really great.

What have your own parents been doing
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by SmartMugu: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Chuks9000:

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by echelons(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:
lol

So you'll still vote Buhari so he'll still use another four years to make you even understand better that it's the looting agents that are frustrating his efforts?

I really don't know what more I can say to blind supporters.

Just stepping out of this country for two months has made me understand that we are too docile as a people and the expectations of our government are ridiculously too low that politicians don't bother to sit up. If Germans 'mistakenly' vote Buhari's kind as chancellor, he wouldn't last on the seat beyond 6 months. That's where people expect quality leadership and not in Nigeria when majority and especially people like you don't even have expectation of what their government should do for them.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by cbrass(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
radiokilla:
Stop blaming SA for everything. OLX is finished in Nigeria. Am privy to a source who said they approached payporte to buy OLX but Payporte declined.
Re: Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX by kense88: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2018
echelons:

So you'll still vote Buhari so he'll still use another four years to make you even understand better that it's the looting agents that are frustrating his efforts?

I really don't know what more I can say to blind supporters.

Just stepping out of this country for two months has made me understand that we are too docile as a people and the expectations of our government are ridiculously too low that politicians don't bother to sit up. If Germans 'mistakenly' vote Buhari's kind as chancellor, he wouldn't last on the seat beyond[b] 6 months[/b]. That's where people expect quality leadership and not in Nigeria when majority and especially people like you don't even have expectation of what their government should do for them.

Peace.
maximum of 3 months

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Need Carton Packaging Company / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.