Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (12596 Views)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
You would be used to hearing ladies saying that they are attracted to a guy who is tall , dark and handsome ..

But have u ever wondered and ask urself why majority of all this girls shouting tall ,dark and handsome would meet a tall, dark and very handsome guy who is even very intelligent, God fearing and even has a sense of humor wooing them and they would still be friendzoning such guys..

When bbnaija 2018 started and they unveil the guys, a lot of ladies came on social media to gush over the dark and handsome guys in the house but I tell u, in reality these same sets of ladies have turned down guys with same complexion and looks ..

This is what they actually mean..

TALL
This represents a male with a d**k that is long, fat and heavy that would be able to screw and dig them in a way they have always fantasized about..cheesycheesy

DARK
This represents a male attitude...He doesn't stalk them, he doesn't send them when they start acting up, he care less whether she is into him or not, he just go for what he wants, It's not that as a guy , you must be wicked or evil ooo... it's just a sexy behavior women find attractive..it's known as the very good bad guy attitude that turns them on and make them happy to be around him..

A mr nice guy can be represented as the white colour because he stalks, cares too much and always wants to know why she is acting weird to him gringrin

HANDSOME
This represents a guy with a handsome bank account and lives independently and comfortable on his own..coolcool

Note: There are a lots of intelligent, God-fearing and humorous guys that are tall, dark and handsome that these same sets of girls have turned down and friendzoned and they end up being smashed heavily everyday and night by one light guy with an average height who posses this qualities they actually want in a man...

As a guy, whether u are tall or short, dark or light , handsome, average looking or ugly.. stop stressing urself, just try and posses those qualities and keep calm, getting these same sets of girls would be surprising to u..

Cc: lalasticlala Myndy44 Dominique

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by dkronicle(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
I am not in those categories.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by JULIE1925(f): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
angry angry angry

Well, i have no plans to date a short guy...im already short, so that wud be great if the guy is tall ooo...I no mind his diiick.. wink

Besides, who wants to date a broke guy who can barely feed himself, rent his own space...unless he's still a student & living with his parents, then that's understandable sha.. undecided

And NO , i no wan badboiz sha...his shitty attitude wont work for me.. angry

But all in all im #TeamInterracial grin

1 Like

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
So they meant it metaphoricAlly. Good job deciphering it.

2 Likes

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by kestolove95(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
no NL has any of dix qualities
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
no NL has any of dix qualities because I have dated all of them

You forgot to complete your statement.

4 Likes

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
What's ur proof .. U don't have to generalize ur assumptions by saying no NL guys has the qualities, u can say some NL guys, because u cant tell me u have met with every guy on NL.. ... thanks
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Op....clean Ur mouth I can see something fishy.... grin grin grin
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Op....clean Ur mouth I can see something fishy.... grin grin grin
Ma nigga what's fishy.. gringrin
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kingzaha:
Ma nigga what's fishy.. gringrin
the way u categorise ladies as if dem affect Ur career na.....I know say dem go proof u wrong sha...
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
the way u categories ladies as if dem affect Ur career na.....I know say dem go proof u wrong sha...
ma nigga na true mata i yarn.. besides sef I did not categories them according to ur language.. na categorised gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
the way u categories ladies as if dem affect Ur career na.....I know say dem go proof u wrong sha...
U confuse me with categories instead of categorize/categorise.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by OgahBohz: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Have a good character,

get a good job,

learn how to do some ladies tinz like cooking, making hair, makeup etc, ( for fun),

be romantic,

be matured,

be kind

nd learn to look very good.

and ladies will come running ....

fget d skin colour , height blah blah ....

those tinz won't put food on their table !

1 Like

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
No mind the guy.. na aproko confuse am gringrin
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
tanks...no body is above mistake bro
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
OgahBohz:
Have a good character,

get a good job,

learn how to do some ladies tinz like cooking, making hair, makeup etc, ( for fun),

be romantic,

be matured,

be kind

nd learn to look very good.

and ladies will come running ....

fget d skin colour , height blah blah ....

those tinz won't put food on their table !
Ma nigga u are on point.. A lot of guysss posseses all dis, good looking , good job , cooking and romantic qualities but the moment she notices that u are stalking her and trying hard to get her, the more she builds a wall against u .. coolcool
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
tanks...no body is above mistake bro
Always true, people like me make typo errors alot, just dat some errors will confuse ur readers.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Always true, people like me make typo errors alot, just dat some errors will confuse ur readers.
u are on point bro
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
that's true...the phones of nowadays sef dey make people commit grammatical blunders....
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by OgahBohz: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kingzaha:
Ma nigga u are on point.. A lot of guysss posseses all dis, good looking , good job , cooking and romantic qualities but the moment she notices that u are stalking her and trying hard to get her, the more she builds a wall against u .. coolcool

dts true bro, that's why one is advised to stay cool,

if you like any girl, and you got all these qualities , be bold to talk to her and if sh says no, try a second time , if she insist, ....try this .

take her on a good fun date, spend some few cash on her , nd at the end . make it clear to her that , if she doesn't date you, or treat you well, or give you some green light , THEN YOU ARE DONE! say it and mean, if possible tell her you are giving her two days to decide ...

and if she comes up with ..erm we can be good frndz!

say NO!
AND MEAN IT! .

don't call her or check on her or comment on her pix , etc ..

JST DROP HER LIKE YOU'LL DROP AMYTHING THAT BURNS YOUR HANDS!

trust me 90%will come running back like flies on a fresh mango!

bottom line is , never take ANY LADY TOO SERIOUS, !

1 Like

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
OgahBohz:

dts true bro, that's why one is advised to stay cool,

if you like any girl, and you got all these qualities , be bold to talk to her and if sh says no, try a second time , if she insist, ....try this .

take her on a good fun date, spend some few cash on her , nd at the end . make it clear to her that , if she doesn't date you, or treat you well, or give you some green light , THEN YOU ARE DONE! say it and mean, if possible tell her you are giving her two days to decide ...

and if she comes up with ..erm we can be good frndz!

say NO!
AND MEAN IT! .

don't call her or check on her or comment on her pix , etc ..

JST DROP HER LIKE YOU'LL DROP AMYTHING THAT BURNS YOUR HANDS!

trust me 90%will come running back like flies on a fresh mango!

bottom line is , never take ANY LADY TOO SERIOUS, !
Ma nigga u are on point.. Why a man gets hurted the more whenever a lady starts building walls against him is because such a man have taken such a girl too serious and expects her to like him in return for being too nice to her..

3 Likes

Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kingzaha:
u are on point bro
thank u bro. I dnt like judging pipu wen d errors are few bt wen d tin plenty, u make me thnk otherwise.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
that's true...the phones of nowadays sef dey make people commit grammatical blunders....
hahahahaa I dnt thnk it's d phone, jst carelessness and haste, i.e my own sha.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
hahahahaa I dnt thnk it's d phone, jst carelessness and haste, i.e my own sha.
that's true....
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Ikemefuna44: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Such an inane post!
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Kingzaha: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry angry angry

Well, i have no plans to date a short guy...im already short, so that wud be great if the guy is tall ooo...I no mind his diiick.. wink

Besides, who wants to date a broke guy who can barely feed himself, rent his own space...unless he's still a student & living with his parents, then that's understandable sha.. undecided

cheesycheesy Julie julie
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Badboiz(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry angry angry

Hmm, my shitty attitude?..
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Galantis: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2018
JULIE1925:
angry angry angry

liar lipsrsealed
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Jodha(f): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oshe side kick...yhu don dey read girl's mind...
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
After 7years of being a guest, I finally joined nairaland. Welcome me guys.
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by mystery22: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
nice one op
Re: Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome by mikejj(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
stay their by time u join 30yrz gang of single woman.your eye go clear.walai u get mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.