Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (36716 Views)

Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
Maybe you should edify me on what Jesus preached. What did he preach?

the questions were for you to answer. Do not try to shift it.

Did you confirm the statistics of 8.4m in 240 lands or you just believe it becomes it comes from your leader? Which independent source confirms? How ironic you believe in 8.4m in 240 lands without doubting because your leader says so but doubted at the idea someone converted a babalawo to accept christ?

Is it only JWs that love and encourage people to read the Bible?

How does asking someone to explain his stands and the person ignores it because it is not favorable counts for persecution?

Can you kindly point to the bible were Jesus came to the earth to declare Jehovah's mightiest? Were did Jesus preach earthly paradise? Beautiful homes? Nice government?

The sooner you woke to the disillusionment, the better. I am glad i woke from it before i clocked 30, not after spending decades like some people I have read of. When the present set of governing body members dies, and they look for another overlapping generation doctrine to cover up their mess, as 1914 keeps shifting into the far past, and their false prophecies keep failing, maybe then, you will be too ashamed to admit it that you had been a part of false religion, Babylon the great.

The same way the governing body teach JWs today practice lines on earthly paradise, nice home and new earth is the same way Rutherford taught JWs to practice lines on how to sell their publications on "millions now living will never die". See screen shot below:

As a false prophecy it was, it failed. Now, I am waiting for the "overlapping generation" to fail too and it will. Because, God never bless a false prophet by making their prophecies come true.

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by bionixs: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Mathew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Did you read the above verse? That was Jesus Christ speaking to his disciples and giving them a great commission. They are to go into all parts of the world and preach the gospel to every human on earth.

Today, the group called Jehovah's Witnesses often pride themselves saying they are the only ones doing that assignment given by Jesus Christ. Whenever they make such statement, they hardly get any objection cos most people have at one time had them knock on their door to preach to them. I also fell for that talk from them which made me see them as the only ones fulfilling Christ's commission. It made me feel bad about folds in Christianity cos I can't recall the last time someone approached me to preach.

Over the years, I've come to realize how much of a falsehood the statement is and how it positions them to reap from where they did not sow.
Where were the JW when Christians were facing challenges spreading the gospel in difficult parts of the world? Do you know the trouble faced by the missionaries who brought Christianity to Africa and even South America? They battled malaria, diseases, voodoo, ritualists, hostile communities, pagan beliefs and culture, wickedness, cannibalism etc. Yet, God helped them succeeded. That's why we have Christianity in Africa and other parts of the world. Did the JW face any of those or were part of those missionaries? NO.

When the missionaries had succeeded in establishing Christianity in major places, the JW now showed up when conditions had become favorable. What they are doing now is going from door to door, trying to convert Christians and turn them to JW. It now becomes nauseating that they are boasting of being the only organization that preaches from door to door. Where was the JW organization when conditions were harsh?

If they really want sensible people to accept their claims, then they should go establish in a ground that is hostile. They should try and establish Kingdom Halls in hostile Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. They should go preach from door to door and see if they will last a day. Yet, we have Christian bodies in those countries going through the storm of persecution in those countries.

The Europe where JW are at peace today, do they know what the Catholic Church faced before Christianity could be established there?

So, before a JW boasts to you of how is Organization are the only ones preaching from door to door, let him know that they were never around when conditions were harsh and hostile.
very tue

4 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Xisnin(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2018
Two delusional group of sheeples fighting each other, wetin be my own.

3 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by GreenArrow1(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
true2god:
You are right. JW is an organization set up primarily to oppose established Christian Churches and doctrines; they have no business with non-christians. I have spent more than 10 years studying the JW's 'AWAKE' and 'WATCHTOWER' magazines and come to conclusion that they are filled with Christian-biased messages and doctrines, twisting the Bible to conform to their 'what the Bible really teaches'. The JW magazines with never attack Islam, Hinduism, Budism, etc, never, but will spend all their energy attacking the Catholics, the Orthodox and the Pentecostal churches, mostly in a rather subtle ways.

On a political note, they attack the German Nazis of events that took place almost 80 years ago, and how the JW members suffered in their hands, as if no other human beings suffered in world war 2. I am 100% sure if the Nazis had won the second world war, their current magazines won't attack the Nazis but the allied forces for crime against humanity. This is one of the things that make the JW very deceptive and cunny.

They have stopped knocking at my door when I challenged one of them with facts, points and scholarly evidences, even taking them back to their own history. I didn't ask them to stop coming but they used their brains wisely seeing the futility of engaging me. To make matter worse, it seems they even tell other witnesses to avoid my house completely; they knock my neighbour's doors but always miraculously avoiding my doors.

Is the territory not big enough for all you guys to explore? You guys are like drug dealers (and y'all should face the same punishement in a government prison) battling for territory. I'd gladly let in a JW talk to me than some hypocrite Christian thinking only about more income for his church. You lot are the reason why Christianity keeps losing members daily. This clannish us vs them mentality is the reason why religion is loathed by so many people who previously had faith.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by nans24: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Xisnin:
Two delusional group of sheeples fighting each other, wetin be my own.

Lmao!
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Have you taken your best shot? Is there more to give? Are you preaching or are you attacking? How can you describe what you just typed considering the fact that you yourself said that Jesus commanded you to preach? Who sent you this one that you are doing now?

What did you wake up from before you clocked 30?
rottennaija:

The sooner you woke to the disillusionment, the better. I am glad i woke from it before i clocked 30, not after spending decades like some people I have read of. When the present set of governing body members dies, and they look for another overlapping generation doctrine to cover up their mess, as 1914 keeps shifting into the far past, and their false prophecies keep failing, maybe then, you will be too ashamed to admit it that you had been a part of false religion, Babylon the great.

The same way the governing body teach JWs today practice lines on earthly paradise, nice home and new earth is the same way Rutherford taught JWs to practice lines on how to sell their publications on "millions now living will never die". See screen shot below:

As a false prophecy it was, it failed. Now, I am waiting for the "overlapping generation" to fail too and it will. Because, God never bless a false prophet by making their prophecies come true.

3 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by nans24: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Is the territory not big enough for all you guys to explore? You guys are like drug dealers (and y'all should face the same punishement in a government prison) battling for territory. I'd gladly let in a JW talk to me than some hypocrite Christian thinking only about more income for his church. You lot are the reason why Christianity keeps losing members daily. This clannish us vs them mentality is the reason why religion is loathed by som many people who previously had faith.

You are a witness! Why type a statement like you not one. Are you not proud of Jehovah?

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by tonyimadu: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
this is so unfair. What is wrong with Christians. We go online to discredit another church.
The propose of the post was simply to discredit the missionary efforts of JW. Its wicked and unnecessary.
If the JW are breaking the Lord's commandments that's a different matter. But we start a trend that encourages stupid debate. What is wrong with us.
Now its make it a private matter. let everyone ask himself, how well am I doing in preaching the gospel. What sacrifice have I made for the kingdom. Do I give my time, my recourse and my all to the furtherance of the gospel? if not I have failed indeed

3 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Jokerman(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
In as much as we know that JW have a lot of flaws, Many Pentecostal churches still want to convert many Christians to their own church too

4 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by nans24: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
Have you taken your best shot? Is there more to give? Are you preaching or are you attacking? How can you describe what you just typed considering the fact that you yourself said that Jesus commanded you to preach? Who sent you this one that you are doing now?

You have not answered his own question above, and you expect him to answer yours?

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:

You know one thing funny about you? I have gone through most things for your response in jw related issues. It seems you were planted here in nairaland to distract attention from issues by using ad hominem attack. You hardly deal with any issue raised.

Bros, answer the question I posted before beginning your attack on people.
rottennaija:

Did you confirm the statistics of 8.4m in 240 lands or you just believe it becomes it comes from your leader? Which independent source confirms? How ironic you believe in 8.4m in 240 lands without doubting because your leader says so but doubted at the idea someone converted a babalawo to accept christ?

Is it only JWs that love and encourage people to read the Bible?

How does asking someone to explain his stands and the person ignores it because it is not favorable counts for persecution?

Can you kindly point to the bible were Jesus came to the earth to declare Jehovahs mightiest? Were did Jesus preach earthly paradise? Beautiful homes? Nice government?

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Afamed: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Since Arab nations do not share the same believe with you, they suddenly become hostile grounds by your submissions. And here in Nigeria you cry of Islamisation at every point. Una hypocrites is second to non.

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by KKKWHITE(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Did you read the above verse? That was Jesus Christ speaking to his disciples and giving them a great commission. They are to go into all parts of the world and preach the gospel to every human on earth.

Today, the group called Jehovah's Witnesses often pride themselves saying they are the only ones doing that assignment given by Jesus Christ. Whenever they make such statement, they hardly get any objection cos most people have at one time had them knock on their door to preach to them. I also fell for that talk from them which made me see them as the only ones fulfilling Christ's commission. It made me feel bad about folds in Christianity cos I can't recall the last time someone approached me to preach.

Over the years, I've come to realize how much of a falsehood the statement is and how it positions them to reap from where they did not sow.
Where were the JW when Christians were facing challenges spreading the gospel in difficult parts of the world? Do you know the trouble faced by the missionaries who brought Christianity to Africa and even South America? They battled malaria, diseases, voodoo, ritualists, hostile communities, pagan beliefs and culture, wickedness, cannibalism etc. Yet, God helped them succeeded. That's why we have Christianity in Africa and other parts of the world. Did the JW face any of those or were part of those missionaries? NO.

When the missionaries had succeeded in establishing Christianity in major places, the JW now showed up when conditions had become favorable. What they are doing now is going from door to door, trying to convert Christians and turn them to JW. It now becomes nauseating that they are boasting of being the only organization that preaches from door to door. Where was the JW organization when conditions were harsh?

If they really want sensible people to accept their claims, then they should go establish in a ground that is hostile. They should try and establish Kingdom Halls in hostile Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. They should go preach from door to door and see if they will last a day. Yet, we have Christian bodies in those countries going through the storm of persecution in those countries.

The Europe where JW are at peace today, do they know what the Catholic Church faced before Christianity could be established there?

So, before a JW boasts to you of how is Organization are the only ones preaching from door to door, let him know that they were never around when conditions were harsh and hostile.
JW are far better than you so called Christians you preach what you don't practice you Christians are so materialistic

8 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2018
nans24:

You have not answered his own question above, and you expect him to answer yours?

I asked him first before he started his counter questions. He knows it.

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by imstrong1: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
true2god:
You are right. JW is an organization set up primarily to oppose established Christian Churches and doctrines; they have no business with non-christians. I have spent more than 10 years studying the JW's 'AWAKE' and 'WATCHTOWER' magazines and come to conclusion that they are filled with Christian-biased messages and doctrines, twisting the Bible to conform to their 'what the Bible really teaches'. The JW magazines with never attack Islam, Hinduism, Budism, etc, never, but will spend all their energy attacking the Catholics, the Orthodox and the Pentecostal churches, mostly in a rather subtle ways.

On a political note, they attack the German Nazis of events that took place almost 80 years ago, and how the JW members suffered in their hands, as if no other human beings suffered in world war 2. I am 100% sure if the Nazis had won the second world war, their current magazines won't attack the Nazis but the allied forces for crime against humanity. This is one of the things that make the JW very deceptive and cunny.

They have stopped knocking at my door when I challenged one of them with facts, points and scholarly evidences, even taking them back to their own history. I didn't ask them to stop coming but they used their brains wisely seeing the futility of engaging me. To make matter worse, it seems they even tell other witnesses to avoid my house completely; they knock my neighbour's doors but always miraculously avoiding my doors.
two ladies from jw came to my house for evengelism.. I wasn't in the mood for argument so I simply asked them to start with a word of prayer, what I know they hardly do, they left with style with a promise of coming back. They never came back I think they will avoid my room

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

More like knock on your door to argue with you and impose their beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Raphaelcarter: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
They don't even believe in the *holy trinity*

So for that, i can't comment on this post again
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by nans24: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:
In as much as we know that JW have a lot of flaws , Many Pentecostal churches still want to convert many Christians to their own church too

100% correct. However, Jehovah witnesses will not agree with the bolded sentence.
When you point out these flaws they are ready to argue with you till the year 2080.

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2018
KKKWHITE:
JW are far better than you so called Christians you preach what you don't practice you Christians are so materialistic

Here comes this one with hasty generalization. I have seen some JWs that are better than other Christians. I have seen others that are far better than JWs.

It depends on the individual on which group he belongs to. But the most dogmatic jw is an extremist.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The JW owe us an explanation when they pride and boast in saying they are the ones who carry out Christ's assignment of preaching to people. How can make such a boast when the people you are preaching to are already Christians? If you think you have the right to boast about preaching to Christians, then what do you expect those missionaries who went through hell to convert those people to Christianity to do?

I wonder where I said I do not like JW. Why are you suddenly taking the victim or the persecuted position? You spend all your money publishing watchtower and awake magazines to discredit the Catholic Church and other Pentecostal Churches, but when they expose your falsehood, you claim they don't like you and are persecuting you.

I can assure you that if the few missionaries facing persecution in Saudi Arabia successfully convert the country to a Christian country, you JW will immediately go there and start trying to convert the Christians to JW. You will start boasting of how you are the only ones preaching from door to door in Saudi Arabia, but you were never there when conditions were harsh and hostile.
JWs are everywhere. In Russia, they have been banned. That environment is a very hostile one. The only countries JWs have no kingdom Hall are North Korea, Sudan and Afghanistan. If u build a Kingdom Hall and it get burnt and everyone killed, how do u get to preach. That's why we have the jw.org for such countries and a lot of persons from these hostile countries are studying the bible online, with JWs. Someone once said dat it is only a fool that wld draw the sword, wen all he needed to do was use the bow and arrow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

More like knock on your door to argue with you and impose their beliefs.

That comes with their beliefs. Since they believe you are an unbeliever, they come to convert you to their organization before you die.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:

Here comes this one with hasty generalization. I have seen some JWs that are better than other Christians. I have seen others that are far better than JWs.

It depends on the individual on which group he belongs to. But the most dogmatic jw is an extremist.
Oya, start giving particulars.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
DavidEsq:

JWs are everywhere. In Russia, they have been banned. That environment is a very hostile one. The only countries JWs have no kingdom Hall are North Korea, Sudan and Afghanistan. If u build a Kingdom Hall and it get burnt and everyone killed, how do u get to preach. That's why we have the jw.org for such countries and a lot of persons from these hostile countries are studying the bible online, with JWs. Someone once said dat it is only a fool that wld draw the sword, wen all he needed to do was use the bow and arrow.

Is it only jw kingdom halls that are burnt down? Are churches not burnt down too? Are Christians not persecuted in those countries? Are they not in prison for their believes? Are they not also ban in Russia?
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2018
imstrong1:
two ladies from jw came to my house for evengelism.. I wasn't in the mood for argument so I simply asked them to start with a word of prayer, what I know they hardly do, they left with style with a promise of coming back. They never came back I think they will avoid my room

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by lexy2014: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

are u here 2 preach d gospel or to judge?

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Afamed: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The JW owe us an explanation when they pride and boast in saying they are the ones who carry out Christ's assignment of preaching to people. How can make such a boast when the people you are preaching to are already Christians? If you think you have the right to boast about preaching to Christians, then what do you expect those missionaries who went through hell to convert those people to Christianity to do?

I wonder where I said I do not like JW. Why are you suddenly taking the victim or the persecuted position? You spend all your money publishing watchtower and awake magazines to discredit the Catholic Church and other Pentecostal Churches, but when they expose your falsehood, you claim they don't like you and are persecuting you.

I can assure you that if the few missionaries facing persecution in Saudi Arabia successfully convert the country to a Christian country, you JW will immediately go there and start trying to convert the Christians to JW. You will start boasting of how you are the only ones preaching from door to door in Saudi Arabia, but you were never there when conditions were harsh and hostile.
Day Dreamers, converting the Saudi to Christian Nation. Why not convert Israel to Christian Nation first.

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2018
tonyimadu:
this is so unfair. What is wrong with Christians. We go online to discredit another church.
The propose of the post was simply to discredit the missionary efforts of JW. Its wicked and unnecessary.
If the JW are breaking the Lord's commandments that's a different matter. But we start a trend that encourages stupid debate. What is wrong with us.
Now its make it a private matter. let everyone ask himself, how well am I doing in preaching the gospel. What sacrifice have I made for the kingdom. Do I give my time, my recourse and my all to the furtherance of the gospel? if not I have failed indeed

That is because JWs discredit efforts of others as well. In fact, they do it more vehemently. Or are you not aware? The op wanted to set the record straight

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2018
tonyimadu:
Help me tell dem o

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:

Is it only jw kingdom halls that are burnt down? Are churches not burnt down too? Are Christians not persecuted in those countries? Are they not in prison for their believes? Are they not also ban in Russia?
Why don't u just name the oda churches na.

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

I went for Evangelism 2 yrs ago and met a man who when i began talking to him, he introduced himself as a Babalawo. They way he said it, he meant to scare me, but instead of being scared, i sat down and took him on so genlty that he didn't know when i led him to Christ.

He said the sinners prayers, before he knew it. He kept asking me, who are you? He asked me that 5times. Who are you that you don't have fear? I told him i represent Jesus, and in Jesus there's no fear. He told me why he kept asking me who I was.

He said, many people had gone to him, but immediately they hear, 'I be Babalawo o, they turn back and leave, but he told me that, instead of leaving, i sat down.

He said countless Jehovah's Witnesses had gone to him, but they turn back and leave as they hear who he was.

The next day, i took a pastor to his shrine, where he lived, before us, he brought out his neck, chain, his hand band and rings and destroyed them before us. He knelt down and was seriously prayed for. Today he is a Christian. I spoke with him today. He will be in church tomorrow.

What are the JW afraid of that they don't confront satan? They wait for territories to be conquered before they come with their kingdom message. I won't be surprised that they will now go to the former Babalawo to preach the kingdom.

Be careful those of you who entertain these people thinking they are serving God. They hate Christians fiercely.

Just imagine the part Festus Keyamo played in Otobo's saga, all because he is a witness and Apostle Suleman is Christian.

Stay away from their energy.
so,Festus Keyamo is a JW?
and for the fact that he's practicing, his profession does means he hate Suleiman?
it is a shame that you know nothing about JW,yet you are acting as if you know everything about them..
who told you that JW are not preaching in hostile countries and lands?, visit WWW.JW.org to know how many lands and countries the evangelism work is being done.

5 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
Maybe you should edify me on what Jesus preached. What did he preach?

Bro, this guy is a confirmed apostate, dont bother debating the truth with any. If anyone is honest and sincerely want to learn abt the bible the bible is there for all.

5 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
What's the title of this mount Zion film?
you dey mind him? leave him make e dey lie for his gullible fellows. he's Antichrist, even the toddlers know this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.