Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (36778 Views)

Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by DavidEsq(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, make goggle your friends. I once ask the circuit oversear those questions and he couldn't answer. Because all watchtower feeds them is that it's only JWs that are suffering in those lands.

Make goggle your friend. Those countries you have listed, find out how other Christians religious groups are fairing
Are u asking me to help u do ur work for u? It's just the same way u guys blame God for tragic events, expecting God to stop the events, despite the fact that the world is under the control of the devil and it was the devil who challenged God's ryt to rule man and control man's affairs. Wld u then expect God not to vindicate his name, by allowing time and events to prove the devil wrong? Is God not already Vindicating his name, now that we have seen that no amount of the force of law can change man and solve man's problems?
Why then are u not supplying proof to ur own assertions? Why asking me to help ur cause?
So I ask again: why are u not mentioning the oda banned churches na.

3 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by marvin904(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
dudebuck:
he will get back his life, it is not suicide, I even envy him that he was able to make the ultimate sacrifice, we are all going to die one day, but the difference is staying faithful till the end which is either the end of the person's life or the end of this Satan's world. BTW, in western countries it is hard to hear that someone died because of refusing blood transfusion, why because they have adequate healthcare system and doctors that are ready to work, unlike what we have in nigeria, by the time the so called doctors have accepted to treat without blood transfusion the patient is dead.

all I see here is you justifying stupidity
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Emmanystone: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

so,Festus Keyamo is a JW?
and for the fact that he's practicing, his profession does means he hate Suleiman?
it is a shame that you know nothing about JW,yet you are acting as if you know everything about them..
who told you that JW are not preaching in hostile countries and lands?, visit WWW.JW.org to know how many lands and countries the evangelism work is being done.
Www.JW. is a lying website. They don't go becos they claim they have been banned in Islamic Nations. Is there any Islanic Nation that Christianity as a whole is not banned? Aren't Christians still taking the gospel there?

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Emmanystone: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
How much do you know about their works in those zones? Are you talking from knowledge learned or from a place of hate?
May be you should give tell us how many Kingdom Halls of the JW that are in these places. Shey you how cburches are being burnt and Christians killed in Afganistan and Pakistan, Egypt and the rest? How many are Jw kingdom Halls?

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Emmanystone: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What's the title of this mount Zion film?
Title it whatever you like. I called the Former Babalawo an hour ago as i came back from church to make sure he was in Church, guess what? He was, and went for a members Child's dedication.

I don't really what you think, especially you.

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Emmanystone: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You did a very good job. GLORY BE TO GOD
Hallelujah
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by correctguy101(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

But right here in this Nairaland they were accused of not going to hostile Nations like the Islamic Nations, i asked one prominent one (i don't see that moniker anymore) why they don't send missions to hostile Nations as the Evangelicals do, He responded by saying, 'They don't go to countries that rejects them'. I wasn't the one who told him to give that response.

He must be an uninformed JW.

Even me that's not JW know that they have been preaching in hostile lands.

My JW relatives brag about it as a proof of their discipleship undecided

I researched about it and found out it's true.

There are even lands that are hostile to Muslims undecided

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by OnyeOGA(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
removetheturban:
It is always mature to be head-on with your truth. It is not NOW CLEAR, you have always held a partisan view of the JW. Sounding surprised like you just discovered America is puerile. We do not owe you anything at all. If you do not like us, we didn't set out to beg for it in the first place. You have your own religion, preach it! If you think that the JW are not doing enough, the land is still green for you. You can go ahead and enjoy the horizon.
We give the glory of our success to Jehovah God. No one takes the glory of all our works because Jesus said that he will prove to be with us and the angels are also ministers with us. If we do not tell our success granted to us by Jehovah's grace, who will do that for us? If you know how much you have achieved, tell the world.

We are over 8.4 million 'active' JW in 240 lands. That is the largest active army in the world. We set out in favorable and unfavorable seasons and we do not let up amidst the persecutions, bans, trials, attacks, killings etc. We have a long history of being victimized and if you keep up to date, there are more topics for you to publish against the JW. Someone just narrated how he prayed for a Voodoo priest and you cheered without confirming the story just because he is not a JW. Everything gets a pass as long as it is not the JW. You also copied your fellow persecutors.

Jesus gave us an assignment and that assignment, we must do regardless of what you or your cohorts do. We will declare Jehovah's mighty name, love and his kingdom. That is what Jesus came to the earth to do and he asked to advertise the kingdom because it will come just as in the days of Noah. Many were mocking Noah, many scornfully rejected the message and sanctimoniously insulted Noah and even incited their cohorts to mock Noah, not until the flood did they realize that the time was up.

We love you and encourage you to read your Bible. If you do not want to hear from the JW, we do not force you to. As long as you reject it, we will keep moving. We are not looking for population, but our interest is to share the word of God from the Bible with as many as we can before the time runs out.

So, free up your colleague because he does not owe you any explanation and the JW do not feel obliged to succumb to your reactions towards us. Jesus said, 'if they persecute me, they will persecute you also". We welcome the insults and blasphemy because they open the doors for conversations and for us to explain the Bible teachings to the people that we meet in our ministry. We have been doing this for over 100 years and we have been met with literally all kinds of it all.

are you people in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan?

No.
Stop all this your long speech.
In such places you people are not seen at all.
Creature, try the terrorist Nations.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by rottennaija(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
the house to house preaching was the pattern set by the early christains and it has always borne more success in carrying out Jesus' comission to preach the good news in all the earth. Acts 20v20 Acts 5v42

And yet you are still 8.4m after more than 80 years of house to house? Whereas other groups have doubled and even trippled.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Wittylander(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy The way people dislike witnesses you'll think they get paid for it. Eventually every branch of Christianity has its members believing their doctrines are the correct and divinely inspired ones. To sit down and debate on if these doctrines are correct is only a waste of time. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by goodnewscliff(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The JW owe us an explanation when they pride and boast in saying they are the ones who carry out Christ's assignment of preaching to people. How can make such a boast when the people you are preaching to are already Christians? If you think you have the right to boast about preaching to Christians, then what do you expect those missionaries who went through hell to convert those people to Christianity to do?

I wonder where I said I do not like JW. Why are you suddenly taking the victim or the persecuted position? You spend all your money publishing watchtower and awake magazines to discredit the Catholic Church and other Pentecostal Churches, but when they expose your falsehood, you claim they don't like you and are persecuting you.

I can assure you that if the few missionaries facing persecution in Saudi Arabia successfully convert the country to a Christian country, you JW will immediately go there and start trying to convert the Christians to JW. You will start boasting of how you are the only ones preaching from door to door in Saudi Arabia, but you were never there when conditions were harsh and hostile.
we go online @ areas like dat with the jw.org websites has has many languages......hmmmm....we ve preaching for decades before u were born.....y d hate now!!!! our magazines re d most distributed ones worldwide and dats becos we spend billions of hours preaching each year......when it come to preaching from door to door,, we re right to boast about it.....try preaching under nigeria sun for 8 hours....make u see as e be!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by goodnewscliff(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Odiriance4all:

Why don't JW pray ? Answer me
who says jw dont pray!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by goodnewscliff(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
horia:
you understand the other part abi. BTW the money part does not concern you. Do you ppl have pastors?
hehehehehe.....hmmmmm....pastors nope.... we dont!!!
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by goodnewscliff(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
marvin904:
from my experience with jw peeps they are one of the most twisted set of peeps I know they feel that they are the true Christian and other's are sinners and as a jw you nor bold marry outside their congregation my friend family are jw buh they are not fanatics their dad doesn't force them to marry a jw they are free to choose for themselves well her elder sis married outside the congregation and they shunned her and her family and didn't ever come to the wedding another instance was when one of my coworkers committed suicide I call it suicide cause it is..he refused to take blood transfusion because is wrong in the eye's of jw and is not written in the bible a blood transfusion which could have saved he's life at the end he refused and died..even if you show them the truth they will never take it and them saying Jehovah God is one of the biggest fallacy have ever heard
hmmmm....would save ur life by killing ur mom cos its d only option some cases are really serious dan u knw....Jehovah law comes first b4 our life itself.....jesus says who saves his life will loose it......who looses it for his sake will get everlasting life.....we all will die someday....we dnt get to compromise even in d face of death....
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by GlobalGisting(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:
JWs only thrive where other Christian had already done the handwork. Aside from that, they don't. But even with trying to steal other Christian's disciples, they still fall far shot.

For example, I simply take a look at redeemed. They don't go house to house, or if they do, it's rare. But they are going in an amazing way.

What JWs don't know is that the house to house preaching is not a biblical command. Jesus said preach, he didn't give any specific way of doing so. But their leaders have changed the Bible to read what they want to believe.

The only thing I see in this house to house preaching done by JWs is that it brings them money, which is why watchtower is one of the wealthiest religious organizations on earth.
Hahahahahahaha, I've read quite a number of comments here but I think yours is the most brainless, myopic, biased and totally ignorant of them all. Sorry I spoke harshly...

4 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Emmanystone: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
correctguy101:

He must be an uninformed JW.

Even me that's not JW know that they have been preaching in hostile lands.

My JW relatives brag about it as a proof of their discipleship undecided

I researched about it and found out it's true.

There are even lands that are hostile to Muslims undecided
Sir, can i get links to where they have their Kingdom Halls in Islamic Nations like Afganistan?
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by GlobalGisting(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:

And yet you are still 8.4m after more than 80 years of house to house? Whereas other groups have doubled and even trippled.
Wide and spacious is the road leading off to destruction and many are found on it.

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by ebig21(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
saeedowolab:
Jesus, son of Mary is only a messenger of God the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food , c how we make the revelation cleared to them, c how dey turned away, quoted from d holy quran. On d last day Jesus will deny xristainity faith, God will ask him did tell ur people to worship you as two gods besides God. Jesus will say no, I can't say anything of my word except what u command, cos u know what is conceived in me before saying it. Ask your pastor where in d bible is bible written, where in d Bible is Christianity written, where in d bible were u commanded to whorship on sunday, where in d Bible is church written, where in d bible Jesus was born on xristmas day, who first called u xristian. [color=#006600][/color]

see how you are commenting freely on a Christian thread, but if it's Islam someone must say the Sahada, I don't have any thing against any religion, I want people to tolerate other religions, people must not agree with you, everybody to his opinion
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by OnyeOGA(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
dudebuck:
John 3:16 Jesus is God's only begotten Son, whom He (Jehovah God) sent to die for our sins, because of His love for us (I cited the verse and summarised it in my own words).

God have mercy.
And you have forgotten the part which Our Lord Jesus Christ said,"I and my Father are one".
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by OnyeOGA(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
dudebuck:
John 3:16 Jesus is God's only begotten Son, whom He (Jehovah God) sent to die for our sins, because of His love for us (I cited the verse and summarised it in my own words).

God have mercy.
And you have forgotten the part which Our Lord Jesus Christ said,"I and my Father are one"
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by ejimatic: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
I have Jehovah witnesses as friend colleagues and acquitances-I salute them for their courage and determination to preach the good news- my interaction with them shows that they are not proud but humble Christians.---while it true that some missionaries in Christiandom preached in 17 or 18 century, it is only witnesses who are still preaching till today.Mathew 28 19-20says preaching should continue till the end of this world not a momentary work but a continuous work.Today. only witnesses are still preaching in 240 countries including Nigeria.all of them preach because it is a necessity for them--1cor 9:16__many people spread rumours about witnesses because of their religious distinction-When I got to their headquarters in Warwick USA and Igieduma Benin, Edo State, I knew that they are organised Christians whose primary responsibility is to preach the good news. Finally unless we close our eyes to reality. Witnesses are those who zealously preach from door to door.Their work impacts on many peoples lives- They don't discriminate or condemn people---They are Christians who are imitating Jesus as envagelisers

4 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Ucheamani(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=Emmanystone post=64958866]
I went for Evangelism 2 yrs ago and met a man who when i began talking to him, he introduced himself as a Babalawo. They way he said it, he meant to scare me, but instead of being scared, i sat down and took him on so genlty that he didn't know when i led him to Christ.

He said the sinners prayers, before he knew it. He kept asking me, who are you? He asked me that 5times. Who are you that you don't have fear? I told him i represent Jesus, and in Jesus there's no fear. He told me why he kept asking me who I was.

He said, many people had gone to him, but immediately they hear, 'I be Babalawo o, they turn back and leave, but he told me that, instead of leaving, i sat down.

He said countless Jehovah's Witnesses had gone to him, but they turn back and leave as they hear who he was.

The next day, i took a pastor to his shrine, where he lived, before us, he brought out his neck, chain, his hand band and rings and destroyed them before us. He knelt down and was seriously prayed for. Today he is a Christian. I spoke with him today. He will be in church tomorrow.

What are the JW afraid of that they don't confront satan? They wait for territories to be conquered before they come with their kingdom message. I won't be surprised that they will now go to the former Babalawo to preach the kingdom.

Be careful those of you who entertain these people thinking they are serving God. They hate Christians fiercely.

Just imagine the part Festus Keyamo played in Otobo's saga, all because he is a witness and Apostle Suleman is Christian.

Stay away from their energy.[/quote

That's a BIG LIE, Keyamo is not a Witness
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by oteneaaron(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
OnyeOGA:

God have mercy.
And you have forgotten the part which Our Lord Jesus Christ said,"I and my Father are one"

Before you go into an argument on the "Trinity" doctrine with a JW, you have to be sure if your definition on Trinity and that of the JW are the same.

JW hold on to what we call an ARIAN doctrine in relation to the divinity of God and Jesus.

The incorrect definition of the Trinity according to JW--

"If he is one Jehovah, then could he be three gods, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, as the Trinitarians teach?" Watchtower1970 Apr 1 p.210

The Original Doctrine of the Trinity maintains that,

1. There is only one God - Jehovah or Yahweh
2. The Father is God
3. Jesus the Son is God
4. The Holy Spirit is God
5 .The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three distinct Persons

.....Just a tip of the Iceberg.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by correctguy101(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

Sir, can i get links to where they have their Kingdom Halls in Islamic Nations like Afganistan?

Just go online and you'll get your answer. As for afganistan, I know nothing about a kingdom Hall there undecided

Is it only Afganistan that's hostile to preachers of anything other than Islam?
Some hostile nations aren't even Muslims.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Ucheamani(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
OnyeOGA:

God have mercy.

... Where was Jesus Father when Jesus was on earth?
On whose right hand did Jesus return to in heaven?

Who was Jesus praying to in John 17: 1- 23?
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by kens8: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
It shud be noted that d preaching work from bible standpoint is not a vague work. Christ did not just command that the gospel must be preached but also gave practically the methods his disciples must apply when engaging in it.

Read Matthew 10 and Luke 10. He gave them a message, he paired them in twos, he told them to knock at doors, he gave them where to preach amongst others. Paul preached fr house to house ( Acts 20:20)

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Ucheamani(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Emmanystone:

Over 600 Witnesses are currently in prison in south Korea, others are also imprisoned in Russia, Eritrea etc. So its better you ask if don't know

1 Like

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Ucheamani(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
oteneaaron:

Before you go into an argument on the "Trinity" doctrine with a JW, you have to be sure if your definition on Trinity and that of the JW are the same.

JW hold on to what we call an ARIAN doctrine in relation to the divinity of God and Jesus.

The incorrect definition of the Trinity according to JW--

"If he is one Jehovah, then could he be three gods, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, as the Trinitarians teach?" Watchtower1970 Apr 1 p.210

The Original Doctrine of the Trinity maintains that,

1. There is only one God - Jehovah or Yahweh
2. The Father is God
3. Jesus the Son is God
4. The Holy Spirit is God
5 .The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three distinct Persons

.....Just a tip of the Iceberg.

Cheers!

Witnesses did not originate the "Trinity" so when they define it, they quote the source and origin which is Athenesian creed.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by shagmus(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is my first time of making a comment on NL but today I felt I must say something. We JWs are proud of our spiritual heritage, we know that this life isn't all there is, that in God's Kingdom here on earth we will live the real life as Jehovah intended it to be, that this good news about the kingdom would be preached in all the inhabited earth as a witness to all nations, that soon rather than later Satan's old system would pass away, that false religion's end is near and that Jehovah's name would be sanctified above all else. My fellow JWs there is absolutely no need trying to win arguments on social media, u never know u could be arguing with an apostate thereby giving him/her reasons to spread false propaganda. There are millions out there yearning for the refreshing waters that the truth brings, by all means search out these deserving ones. Irrespective of what they say here we know who we are, that we are proclaimers of the good news of God's Kingdom and that it is Jehovah we serve and Him alone. So my dear JWs leave the internet for what it is, rather than waste precious time trying to convince those who won't listen, the question we should ask ourselves is - How many hours do I spend in the field service each month? How many bible studies have I conducted? I'm I doing my best to improve my skill as a kingdom evangelizer? Are there areas I need to improve or adjust in my personal life so that I won't be disapproved somehow? Questions like these and more would help keep God's day in our mind. As for what they say leave it to them, we all know that it was only 8 persons who survived the great flood.
Bro A. J. K @ Atuwatse way congregation Koko delta state.

4 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by OnyeOGA(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ucheamani:

... Where was Jesus Father when Jesus was on earth?
On whose right hand did Jesus return to in heaven?

Who was Jesus praying to in John 17: 1- 23?
grin
you are funny.
In the gospel according to St. John chapter 1:18-No One has ever seen God. The only Son, who is the same as God and is at the Father's side, he has made him known.
In chapter 5:19-So Jesus answered them,"I am telling you the truth:the Son can do nothing on his own; he does only what he sees his Father doing. What the Father does, the Son also does."
In chapter 10:36-"As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am Son Of God?"
bro, God have mercy on you.
Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by Ucheamani(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
rottennaija:

Jehovah will not lower his standard because of crowd. In Noah's day, only 8 souls survived and in Sodom & Gomorrah only Lot and his 2 daughters survived ... Jehovah has never been interested in crowd

2 Likes

Re: Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There by oteneaaron(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ucheamani:

Witnesses did not originate the "Trinity" so when they define it, they quote the source and origin which is Athenesian creed.

Hehehe ....I was just waiting for you to mention the "Nicean Creed"

I wouldn't want to derail this thread, but if you're really interested, we could open a new thread, and discuss whether or not the JW stance on the TRINITY is grounded.

No insults, no bickering, no playing the "persecution" card, just real facts and the bible.

Tools we'll need for our discussion

1. The holy bible (either NWT or any translation)

2. The JW brochure -- "should you believe in the trinity?"

3. Writings from Chales T. Rusell --- studies in the scriptures, volume 5

4. Originals writings from the early "Ante Nicen Fathers" and

5. The Encyclopedia, britanica, americana and the Catholic encyclopedia

With these, we can have a constructive discuss about Trinity. If you're game, do let me know.

Cheers!!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.