Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (62807 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Ricindob(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
What the hell.. This is a pic of a bike man fûcking a mad woman in Anyingba, kogi state some years back.. So why the lies @punchng. undecided undecided
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by terzurum(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Dis ibo people self.

Truth be told bush fok sweet die. Once you try it you no go like to fok inside house again
Hahahahahahahaha you are on your own. Nobody click LIKE for this your post. No de push person to go try something inside bush make reptile go bite am oh.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Discharge(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=manoko post=64950530]Let do it today ,it weekend again , 310 odds available , call now to be part of the winning.... congrats to my subscriber.[/quote
Thief. Always creating new accounts]
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Discharge(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
manoko:
Let do it today ,it weekend again , 310 odds available , call now to be part of the winning.... congrats to my subscriber.

Ole
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Switruth: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
This happened in kogi state way back 2015 ... An Okada man sleeping with a mad woman. Don't give a dog a bad name because you want the dog dead. https://www.nairaland.com/2078589/explicit-photos-kogi

1 Like

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Switruth: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Just to be sure this happened in Owerri and not in Zimbabwe or Kenya Right?

So a married woman with kids that has decided to cheat, prefers doing in the forest?while holding on to a tree or on the ground?meanwhile i am assuming she has a bed at home where she does it with the husband.

But she prefers the Bush and nature like a wild animal.

And I have asked these questions before. What do women want?and what doesit take to get satisfied by your husband without straying? In the big cities it is even worse.

Most married ladies in the cities usually first tell you they are single,and then you find out they are married on the 3rd date.

I just tire.
This happened in kogi state way back 2015. A bike rider and a mad woman. It was even posted here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/2078589/explicit-photos-kogi

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by mamatwiny(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
So uratta ppl never change?
I can't forget the first day I went to stay with a friend at uratta. It is a normal thing to have sex in the bush at Uratta. All the young boys from 12years up move about with condom.
During burial wake keep, all the surrounding bushes will be filled with lovers in pairs, having open sex .it is not frowned it. The stories u even hear with ur ears are rarara. O raa de alfo, raa dee Sam....
Tufiakwa!
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Machinegun91(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
And buhari can not say a word
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by oglalasioux(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

So a married woman with kids that has decided to cheat, prefers doing in the forest?while holding on to a tree or on the ground?meanwhile i am assuming she has a bed at home where she does it with the husband.

And I have asked these questions before. What do women want?and what doesit take to get satisfied by your husband without straying? In the big cities it is even worse.

Most married ladies in the cities usually first tell you they are single,and then you find out they are married on the 3rd date.

I just tire.

Marriage is alien to mankind. The fraud was invented to make women sex slaves to one man and even marry them in large numbers like herds of cattle. What you are seeing in the cities is women awakening and matching the men sex for sex.

Once marriage is abolished peace will reign in the world. We can procreate without marriage.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Tloc(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Alright, sometimes its all about the physical for women too. Abi what could a married mother of two be doing bunking a marijuana addict? He must be very very convincing grin
You obviously know what true convincing feels like. grin grin grin
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I have consistently warned people to avoid raising family or marrying any girl you see in Owerri. 98% of the girls in Owerri are commercial sex hawkers. The town is a pure sodom. It is safer to raise a family in Sambisa than Owerri.
THUS SAYS THE I.DIOT.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by afamaustin(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
person no go fuvk in peace again?..
with married woman.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by LasGidiOwner: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
engrchykae:
THUS SAYS MY I.DIOTIC FATHER

Ok if you say so
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by billyG(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
fear owerri women!
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin

DonVikings:
Fixed! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by jeroba1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
end time things.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by comodo: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
A fat lie. This happened in 2015 behind kogi state university. Its an okada man with a mad woman. Fear God small naa OP
dre11:

http://punchng.com/youths-catch-man-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-the-bush/

Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
The guy's stare be like "mogbe loni" he's done 4 today
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by genius2b(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I have consistently warned people to avoid raising family or marrying any girl you see in Owerri. 98% of the girls in Owerri are commercial sex hawkers. The town is a pure sodom. It is safer to raise a family in Sambisa than Owerri.
Who Told You? As It Is In Imo So It Is In Every Other State.Generally, Nigerian Women (girls) Are Insatiable.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by mysticwarrior(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
any woman wey spread her legs make them fuvck her for outside, na dog she be.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by pastorcyrus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/youths-catch-man-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-the-bush/

Product of bad blood/bad upbringing.very pathetic these days with what most of our married women do just for their stupid selfish purposes.I believe is better not to marry at all than to marry most of these cheats in the form of a wife.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by InfiniteLoopx: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Quality20:
that's what they are good at in those ipob region. As if they will die if they don't do bad things ..Evil forest that u guys suppose dash Fulani herdsmen for cattle rearing and spiritual cleansing, na Im una youths and married women de use chop nyash
you must be a solid idiot to spew such nonsense.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by BENRAZY(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na who be dat person were da use crayon spoiled dis pics na
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Konze70: 3:26am On Feb 11, 2018
[Lol,very funnyquote author=LasGidiOwner post=64950527]I have consistently warned people to avoid raising family or marrying any girl you see in Owerri. 98% of the girls in Owerri are commercial sex hawkers. The town is a pure sodom. It is safer to raise a family in Sambisa than Owerri. [/quote]
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by focus7: 4:00am On Feb 11, 2018
IGBOS!!!
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2018
oglalasioux:

Marriage is alien to mankind. The fraud was invented to make women sex slaves to one man and even marry them in large numbers like herds of cattle. What you are seeing in the cities is women awakening and matching the men sex for sex.

Once marriage is abolished peace will reign in the world. We can procreate without marriage.

your last line sounds like being goat.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by kushercain: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Abi what could a married mother of two be doing bunking a marijuana addict?He must be very very convincing grin

be careful not to stigmatize rashly you'd be surprised at the difference btw who's an 'addict' and who an addict is
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I just tire.

Abeg leave women jare. When they post men having sex with goat,chicken, fly...you don't ask what men want.
Sex controls some people...man ot woman.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Chubhie: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Having sex in nature. Not a bad idea.
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Nmasi88(f): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Why only the man face, And this not the fist time of the man and the women is the blood
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by Gamboh55(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
person no go fuvk in peace again?..

grin grin Bad child
Re: Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2018
grin

I was locally searching my name & found out this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sex in the bush must be the best option for those who loves to have quickie, the thrill seekers & it's free too...Some ppol have fetish like this and it makes them even horn¥ cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.