Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (27189 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / CLONED Iphone 12 / Did I Get A Cloned Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by legalwealth(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
It is pathetic to see people scamming one on another online. A customer of mine paid N165,000 for this cloned IPhone 7 Plus.

From research, the phone do come from Ilorin and it is being sold there for N40,000 but here is someone selling it for N165,000 online especially on OLX.

Mods, please move this to homepage to save people from falling for this. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by legalwealth(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Sirheny007(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good for the iPhone freaks.
My TecnoW-2 is serving me extremely well.
tongue

31 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by sonety2k(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BruncleZuma: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The guy don buy market...and unfortunately it's nonreturnable.

Chai alili

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by lobell: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is the exact reason why an online escrow service is needed. You simply return the device and get your money back. Simple! No time for stories that touch. Keep your money safe as you make purchases online by using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. See link below and in my signature for more details.

22 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by sunnysunny69(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Greed greed greed. When a 250k phone or item is offered to you for 60k you should smell a thing.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by AishaBuhari: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Issorite. At least he'd be counted among iPhones users cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by TechPanda(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing this man.

Some product pushers are just heartless. The other day this fake infinix phone was spotted on Jiji.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
But it looks real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Otykween(f): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na wa
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
I wonder who buys stuff on olx though..
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by chidiadivictor(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Today has taught you say "near original/fake and cheap products are costlier than original products"
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
dont you guys know olx office is no more in nigeria?
even konga sef have been sold.....
i only recomend jiji (that one sef i no sure but thats where i sold my tecno w2 on january 31st)
but as for jumia, im ordering my leeagoo kiiaaca power there after that, ill never do anything online products.....
i prefer to use ₦700 for transport fare to ikeja and get my phone from thier designated offices

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by pweshboi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
I've seen it before... even a cloned techno cx is around now. guys shine your eyes when buying phones o

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by frankman365(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
greedy seller and stupid buyer
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BIGTinfotech: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Waawu
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BIGTinfotech: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wawu
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BIGTinfotech: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Waawu
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by legalwealth(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
TechPanda:
Thanks for sharing this man.

Some product pushers are just heartless. The other day a fake infinix Hot 2 was spotted on Jiji.

You are welcome! !!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
I'm OK we my tecno
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hustle
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Felixalex(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Buying things online in Nigeria, if not Jumia I no de buy... even Jumia sef get their own wahala, I remember when ma guy n I saw 32GB memory card on Jumia for #1100, he showed two other guys, they were interested, immediately he ordered for 4units, when it arrived, only 1 worked, and after about 2weeks it also stopped.

Buh nawa o, for this Buhari era, 165k!!! Okotoripka!!! D guy for just use 65k buy one of those xiaomi fones, then knack d 100k for 2odds, then knack the 200k for another 2odds grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by unitysheart(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
My Tecno boom J8 is serving me without issues...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Always inspect product b4 payment...Check properly
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
iPhone 6s+ for sale 30k cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
You won’t notice that is a fake. But if you’re not first time iPhone user you will noticed it. If you click on the apple store it will take you to google play store, and if you also click on the Map app it will take you to google map. That means it is 100% clone. Supposed its refurbished that one is even better.

7 Likes

Sirheny007:
Good for the iPhone freaks.
My TecnoW-2 is serving me extremely well.
tongue
The funny thing is, there's no difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, same body design despite the fact one is costlier.

I wonder why they go crazy over iPhone, Android is becoming more secured now so why spend more on iPhone? Cos of the logo i guess

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by irunmoleaiye: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
I’m not surprised. Greedy people everywhere. Imagine one idiot pricing UK used iPhone 6 for 40k. I pray he ends up buying one this clones. Na by force to use iPhone ?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by ruggedtimi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
no be new thing...u even get luck say d phone work.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by ychris: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
OP......You still snapped the clonned lphone cellphone with an ..... grin Iphone sha

what did i just said self?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too much Phone in my sentence cry cry

Only few could noticed it though wink smiley wink wink cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud / Comparing Infinix Hot With Itel It1502 / Brand New Blackberry Bold For 65,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.