Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

#bbnaija: Watch ​housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Watch ​housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again (1299 Views)

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Watch ​housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again by Citizenshelm: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
#BBNaija: Watch ​Housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again In The Presence Of All

For the Second time, Big Brother Naija contestant, Alex is currently trending on twitter. Why? She showed off her thick ni.pples as she was undressing in the presence of other contestants in their locker room.

Watch and Download video below

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-watch-%e2%80%8bhousemate-alex-shows-off-her-bare-thick-nipples-again-in-the-presence-of-all/

Re: #bbnaija: Watch ​housemate, Alex Shows Off Her Bare & Thick N!ipples Again by gbolly0001(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lemme come and book space grin.
Na her nipples wetin concern me

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Should I Do? I Have Impregnated 6 Girls! / Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons / I’m Madly In Love With A Yahoo Boy – Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.