Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale (689 Views)

Limited Paypal Account With Legit $7000+ For Sale (pics) / Instagram Account With 11k Followers For Sale / What Type Of E-businesses Can A Person Invest In With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm Adebola, and I would like to sell my Twitter account due to an imminent emergency situation. I have 50,000+ active Twitter followers. Handle is (@ADEB0LA) / www.twitter.com/adeb0la Price is ₦3.5 per follower. Although price is negotiable.

Also, I would like to sell my Instagram account with over 2,200 followers. (@a.debola) / www.instagram.com/a.debola Make your offer now.

Screenshot of the accounts are attached. You can either PM me, or negotiate right here on the thread for transparency sake.

Please, don't derail. Spammers, please keep off.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Yourbest(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
I can pay N1 per follower for the Instagram
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by DisturbingGidi: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
N1.5 for te twitter account.

Corson:
Hello everyone,

I'm Adebola, and I would like to sell my Twitter account due to an imminent emergency situation. I have 50,000+ active Twitter followers. Handle is (@ADEB0LA) / www.twitter.com/adeb0la. Price is ₦3.5 per follower. Although price is negotiable.

Also, I would like to sell my Instagram account with over 2,200 followers. (@a.debola) / www.instagram.com/a.debola. Make your offer now.

Screenshot of the accounts are attached. You can either PM me, or negotiate right here on the thread for transparency sake.

Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
DisturbingGidi:
N1.5 for te twitter account.

Good evening, sir.
If you can make it ₦3 per follower, then we have a deal.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yourbest:
I can pay N1 per follower for the Instagram

Sir, that's too low of an asking price. The account barely follows anyone, so after buying you need not waste time unfollowing anyone.

The price is ₦15 per follower. And yes, it can be reduced further, but that's the price for the time being.

In case you didn't notice sir, this is my personal account, no 'fake oyinbo people' as followers. 99% are real hardcore Nigerians.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Yourbest(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
That's too high. Way too high. I got a better deal. I think the best I can do is 2NGN.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by darexkey(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2018
I have interest. Please, let's chat on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Yourbest:
That's too high. Way too high. I got a better deal. I think the best I can do is 2NGN.

Sir, please, do make it ₦2.75 and we have a deal. At this rate, I will calculate based 55,000 followers, not the 59k+ on the account as bonus.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yourbest:

Hello again, sir.

Please, can you contact me via WhatsApp?

08097365196, thank you.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Corson: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Yourbest:

Good morning, Sir.

Now that we're getting somewhere, can you please message me on WhatsApp? Here's my mobile 08097365196.

Have a great day, sir.
Re: Twitter Account With 50k+ Followers For Sale by Patrick051(m): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Corson:
Hello everyone,

I'm Adebola, and I would like to sell my Twitter account due to an imminent emergency situation. I have 50,000+ active Twitter followers. Handle is (@ADEB0LA) / www.twitter.com/adeb0la Price is ₦3.5 per follower. Although price is negotiable.

Also, I would like to sell my Instagram account with over 2,200 followers. (@a.debola) / www.instagram.com/a.debola Make your offer now.

20k for the twitter account... Do you have any lesser account?

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Hacked Ps3 For Sale With 2 Pads / HP Pavilion - 15-au185na Laptop For Sale @ 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.