Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? (3332 Views)

Help I'm Seeing Different Redmi 10c Chipset Variations / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Is My Phone Hacked ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
I keep seeing this app at the background but I can't open or close it.

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Mustack: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari cow have enter your farm.... Hehehee

8 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Mustack: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Which phone maker is it?
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mustack:
Which phone maker is it?
TECNO M6
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ennyholar:
Have you tried factory reset...
It won't be easy installing all apps afresh
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by chukzyfcbb: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
CrescentMoon:

It won't be easy installing all apps afresh
simply download app backup from play store and backup all your apps onto your memory card or if you have a laptop. Back them up to your phone memory and send it over to your laptop. then Factory reset the phone.Go to your laptop or Memory card depending which method you used in backing up and send them back, install them afterwards.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

simply download app backup from play store and backup all your apps onto your memory card or if you have a laptop. Back them up to your phone memory and send it over to your laptop. then Factory reset the phone.Go to your laptop or Memory card depending which method you used in backing up and send them back, install them afterwards.
Thanks
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by petergriffin: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
you are been monitored your datas are not safe

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Stevengold(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Uninstall unnecessary apps. It'll fix it.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by ikbnice(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am having the same problem. I think someone is remotely installing a spy app. I have Uninstalled it about five times today only to have it reinstalled back. They were two before, one was named message v1 while the other is this shine. I know these are pseudo names for spy apps. I'm scared o
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is a malware. Ur phone is infected. It will keep replicating itself.
I almost destroyed my phone. See how I solve mine.

Go to play store and download "stubborn Trojan killer " it will kill and uninstall those malware. Disable app installation from unknown source.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Simeony007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Just boot to save mode sms uninstal the rubbish that's all
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Better uninstall that app, it's easy creating such bloatware with Kali Linux. They can use it to monitor your location, SMS message and a whole lot of stuff.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Disable the application, that way it won't reinstall itself if u unistall it.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by giftedheart1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
there is possibility that u installed an app recently which may be causing this. unistall unused apps.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

It's a fūçking Malware. Did you try to root your phone (failed or successful)?

If using an app to remove it doesn't work then

There are only two solutions:

1. As the app has been installed as a system app you can go to your app manager and get it disabled.

2. Get the phone successfully rooted and then you can get it uninstalled.

N.B: If you're not ready to root your phone just get it disabled and let it be and you'll be fine.
Again formatting or flashing your phone from now till kingdom comes will not remove it. Trust me!

I once had the same issue. My own malware were MonkeyTest, Adobe bla bla and Time service. They are dead annoying.

☣ ☠
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by rastaLivity: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
you wish_stop flattering yourself, hacking your phone is even an honour to you
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2018
rastaLivity:
you wish_stop flattering yourself, hacking your phone is even an honour to you

I asked a developer to develop an app for me. That app is very promising, and he said he can do it. But I'm now suspecting foul play as the guy is not communicating with me again and didn't ask me to find a new developer. The evidence that I contracted him for the job is on my phone and mails. So, you may not understand.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Offpoint: 12:40am On Feb 12, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

It's a fūçking Malware. Did you try to root your phone (failed or successful)?

If using an app to remove it doesn't work then

There are only two solutions:

1. As the app has been installed as a system app you can go to your app manager and get it disabled.

2. Get the phone successfully rooted and then you can get it uninstalled.

N.B: If you're not ready to root your phone just get it disabled and let it be and you'll be fine.
Again formatting or flashing your phone from now till kingdom comes will not remove it. Trust me!

I once had the same issue. My own malware were MonkeyTest, Adobe bla bla and Time service. They are dead annoying.

☣ ☠
Lol, you were making sense until the "formatting and flashing" part...
there's no how tough or stubborn the virus is... once you flash your phone that's the end of such virus( when I mean flashing I'm not talking about factory reset)

flashing is removing the entire os and replacing it with a new one, so there's no way any virus will jump from a formatted os into a newly install one

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Samcoflex75(m): 4:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Techno phones are prone to virus, virus killed my techno N7, till now the phone doesnt boot and no one could fix it
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, you were making sense until the "formatting and flashing" part...
there's no how tough or stubborn the virus is... once you flash your phone that's the end of such virus( when I mean flashing I'm not talking about factory reset)

flashing is removing the entire os and replacing it with a new one, so there's no way any virus will jump from a formatted os into a newly install one

angry

☣ ☠

overstatement lol. Just leave the comment like that grin

☣ ☠
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Mustack:
Buhari cow have enter your farm.... Hehehee
BUhar!....

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Offpoint: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

overstatement lol. Just leave the comment like that grin

☣ ☠
yes sirgrin
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by MarkWayne89: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Do a factory reset to restore your phone to its original settings, so you can then check if the issue persists or it was something wrong with a third-party app.
Re: I'm Seeing THIS; Is My Phone Hacked? by Zontrident: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Download malware bytes and scan then unistall or disable the culprit

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone You Ever Bought?? / Airtel Gigabytes Download Using 1mb For PC Users / Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.