Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (63952 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by punche(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
So many complains yet they are not borhered. Am also dumping mine... Heard Etisalat is way better.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by aitcoded: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by encryptjay(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Shey you guys were calling them grandmasters of data? Glo has been abysmal compared to other networks but they used excess data to keep mouths shut.
Unrepentant network
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by riyanxeally(f): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
wish it were insta..nope na film wan kill me
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
9mobile is good but the zapping is the problem till now
Justbeingreal:
o I forget, I used etisalat now 9mobile with my modern years back, fast network n zapping data like madt, haven't tried them recently tho
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yes
abiolag:

U b pulse member?
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by bumi10(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
iyke926:

Works on MTK devices...tweak the imei(BB10)

Someone just told me that the BB10 package has been discontinued. That I shouldn't border tweaking my IMEI number.

Is that true?
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by walesho(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
bumi10:

Someone just told me that the BB10 package has been discontinued. That I shouldn't border tweaking my IMEI number.

Is that true?

Yes
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by sunlin(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Glo, the grand master of frustration!
It takes about 20min to deliver a WhatsApp message

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by greggng: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
maasoap:
My data just expired and sms alert was sent from Glo network. I'm glad to inform you that I was happy it was finally over with the frustration of the highest order. For the past one or more week, I couldn't open a website page with it.
It was badly timed for glo: reduction of data volume by half combined with the dead network. Bye bye to rubbish.
Please, don't tell me that it was due to my area.

The best way to punish them is to borrow money from them before you leave. That is what I did before breaking their yeye SIM with shithole network

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by CirocBoi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
crisycent:

Smile for Benin? Hmmm...better return to Glo.

My smile is fast very fast here at ugbowo i get minimum of 2mb while downloading from mega app and 5mb per sec minimum while downloading from google drive link, u know some site normally cap their site data speed for freenium users.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by kay5you: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
thegentleman:
Please about the ntel unlimited, how much is it and what's the duration?
http://ntel.com.ng for more details. I’m doing the one 1month 17,500k. It’s madly fast lol. Tho you need 4G compatible phone
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zain is cool
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by kay50(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Since Glo stopped their awoof I have given myself their awoof I have borrowed 1k5, credit of which I do not intend to pay back. Useless and nonsense network I regret ever using Glo sim either for voice call or for data services. Adieu Glo network.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by kay5you: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fellas don’t let the glo data expire just like that rather share it with +234 705 378 2683.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by adamubk(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
MTN all the way.....it's better to pay high and get value of what you paid for! Airtel is gradually falling into Glo syndrome with useless network
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Enemyofpeace: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

wait so airtel too isnt good? where will man run to now
you run to helltell grin grin grin
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by ngmart(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am using it to browse now oh
Glo is still the best
Mtn is too stingy
Airtel dring your data like speed of light.
We nor blame them dis government is to blame
Tsew
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by sheyi2me: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Na you sabi. Glo is the best browsing network. Thank you Glo for not making me feel this awful economy in terms of surfing the internet.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nkp076: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Glo is now a fake network shocked
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by olayinkajnr(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bolubaba:

Making a total of how many gb including the bonuses?

3gb. And also, you are entitled to between 350-750mb if you add between 1gb to 1.5gb on your existing data.

Just get a new 9mobile sim and migrate to the default plan of morecliq
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by yeman1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
maasoap:
My data just expired and sms alert was sent from Glo network. I'm glad to inform you that I was happy it was finally over with the frustration of the highest order. For the past one or more week, I couldn't open a website page with it.
It was badly timed for glo: reduction of data volume by half combined with the dead network. Bye bye to rubbish.
Please, don't tell me that it was due to my area.
I did the same thing too. Bye to glo network for life

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by elonize(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is anyone thinking wat am thinking, d goo 2gig nor dey reach at a lll,in fact they colect data pass man,dem dey vex for d data dem dey giv ,abeg I dey switch to 2face network, airtel, tank u but the advantage is too fair
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Justbeingreal(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
ebony111:
9mobile is good but the zapping is the problem till now
You can see they all have their own short comings

I just tire
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
kay5you:
http://ntel.com.ng for more details. I’m doing the one 1month 17,500k. It’s madly fast lol. Tho you need 4G compatible phone
Wow... Really Cool. Thanks!

Everything you download will be FHD quality, no MB managing.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by gr8tone: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
imam07:
Glo is like buhari govt to me. After buying data, the 3g will just be playing me hide and seek game. I no fit cry. Thank God I am delivered. Now using MTN data.
Glo did not know they do us good by reducing their data.
I think those South Africans have not hit you with their xenophobic nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by CDCEO001: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is useless to be the "grand master of data" if we can not use it. Glo if you like sell 100gb for 1000 is useless if we can't make use of it.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by petenweke: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
If only GLO will invest the monies they use on their high tech adverts on improving services they will go a long way.
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by crisycent: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
CirocBoi:

My smile is fast very fast here at ugbowo i get minimum of 2mb while downloading from mega app and 5mb per sec minimum while downloading from google drive link, u know some site normally cap their site data speed for freenium users.

I hope you’re not using that speed test to calculate your download/upload speed?
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by FTrebirth(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
i traveled to owerri and was unable to login to nairaland for 3 good days. one night i found one network bar on my phone and soon figured out that i had to hang my hand midway up the window to browse. i now had to move the bed to the window to be able to chat. but if i shook i'd lose the network again for minutes.

it shall not be well with Glo!
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by donhils: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some people's experiences here are really really pathetic
Re: Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription by jaymichael(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
spookydee:

No network in my house except in the toilet and on the kitchen cabinet.. I still have 7.9gig left
Glo can give someone very funny testimonies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.