Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (52863 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Ayodele70: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola has made his second Instagram post since joining the platform, and it's a photo of him and his mum kissing.

He captioned it; "Sweet mother, I no go forget you. For this suffer wey you suffer for me ♥️... F.Ote�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/femi-otedola-and-his-mum-lock-lips-in.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by prospero5(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
i know you wanted to show how much you love mama but...
lock lips?
i don't think i have what to say again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by kestolove95(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
why e dey show us money for table now?..u get money u reach dangote, eleganza, or me? just dey disturb like Davido and wizkid

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by emeijeh(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
He brought cash to her?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by darfay: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
C him mama house kinda disappointing for a billionaire

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by sanity12(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by maxiuc(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS.
NO ONE like them!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by dinocy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
kissing

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by afbstrategies: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice. Nothing like a good mother cheesy
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Philinho(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Show her love to live long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Otedola with the money.....

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by sunkanmihassan1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
so much love in one pic

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by hubtiva: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by rotexteymie(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why the display of cash tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by mathew95(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Femi omo otedola

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by jeroba1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
good one.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Gangster1ms: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ahn ahn! Ur wife never do u? See this man o

When there is too much money u no go dey think well..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
I've this feeling that his daughters are trying to make him relevant in social media which I feel he don't like.

My opinion though

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Temihatz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:

What she need at her age is love and care and not luxury. I see nothing wrong with her house. It's better for her to have neighbours around than to live in an empty lonely mansion

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is that Lady Doja Otedola, wife of Sir Michael Agbolade Otedola?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by ipobarecriminals: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
xxxxxxx

Kissing his mother on the lip?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by banjeezay(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Money man, otedola with the money

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
what were you expecting? Mansion?

You think most old people would prefer a large, luxurious mansion to a modest house? undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
This picture old na.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by ipobarecriminals: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
cool there's none like a mother.I hear say some idiotic PIGS kicked/slapped their own parents. If u are from dat side dat do such,pls stand uo for recognition. Applause! !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by blastac: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmm on de lips tho..... undecided
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Incest.this picture is inappropriate for a man of pedigree,age,social status and fame.he can show us his love for his grandma in other appropriate ways

That was how one grown boy was sucking his mothers brez and some lunatics and depraved humans were saying "aww,cute" etc

The way the world is deteriorating one hediot will raise his mother's legs and put his hands inside her pants and then post it online for public validation and attention and As usual the deviants will come and hail him of how cute The picture is

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List / Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.