Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos (10466 Views)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Ife663(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
A man has embarrassed a loose lady who is dishing out her flesh to anything in a trouser.

He claims to have met her at a club in Westlands and had raw s3x the same day they met.

He further shared her n@d3 pics, some of which we can’t publish here.

This is how the man embarrassed the lady on social media, shared photos and exposed her randy behaviours.

This shows you how some ladies are cheap.

They don’t even fear STDs.

How do you meet a man for the first time and have raw s3x?

See her photos in the next page, including the n@d3 pics she has been sending him.

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Both are foolish imo. Who in this day & age sleeps around without protection? He thinks he is embarrassing her, when in actuality, they're birds of a feather. Who'd wanna have anything to do with HIM? Because not only would you be exposing yourself to diseases not yet named, but there's also the show & tell to worry about. I so dislike people who can't keep their sex lives private.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
lemme get this straight..why slut shame her

she fvcked you without protection,,and you fvcked her with protection..undecided

I am not understanding

6 Likes

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by dyze(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lemme get this straight..why slut shame her

she fvcked you without protection,,and you fvcked her with protection..undecided

I am not understanding
D guy no get sense
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by YungMillionaire: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
She's got a nice a$$

1 Like

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by correctguy101(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
YungMillionaire:
She's got a nice a$$

I can bet my balls that the number of guys that will see that lean a$$ as nice will not and can never be compared with those who'll see it for what it is and even avoid her cos of it..... tongue

That a$$, plus those legs are lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by amakadihot87(f): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
To be frank that lady can make a perfect wife........that a girl slept with a guy she just met doesnt really make her a devil.............what about the guy.....isnt he a partner in d crime?.............if you sleep with a guy after meeting him for the hundredth time or you sleep with him the day u saw him ,it sounds the same to me,all are act of fornication.......its just a matter of choice

8 Likes

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by cam69: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
take a look at the best website for webcam talk , www.cam69.pro
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Both of them are birds of the same feather.

They are not even scared of HIV undecided

1 Like

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:
Both of them are birds of the same feather.

They are not even scared of HIV undecided
Aunty who told u HIV AIDS still dey reign? undecided
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Asowari:

It still exist with other sexual transmitted diseases.
Because we don't see the adverts on tv anymore, does not mean it has disappeared into thin air.

AIDS is real!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by MrxxxSmart(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Both are foolish imo. Who in this day & age sleeps around without protection? He thinks he is embarrassing her, when in actuality, they're birds of a feather. Who'd wanna have anything to do with HIM? Because not only would you be exposing yourself to diseases not yet named, but there's also the show & tell to worry about. I so dislike people who can't keep their sex lives private.
You are talking asif you are better than them meanwhile you are not
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

It still exist with other sexual transmitted diseases.
Because we don't see the adverts on tv anymore, does not mean it has disappeared into thin air.

AIDS is real!
AIDS is real no doubt. but I don't think it's kills like be4, the cure is every where this days, eg if u ever feel fishy just put 6 tea spoon of salt in Water, mix it and drink it boom ur good to go.
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2018
MrxxxSmart:
You are talking asif you are better than them meanwhile you are not

I don't know how you concluded I think I'm better than them, but I'll take it. I may not be better, but I'm definitely more cautious & wouldn't risk my life for a single night of passion. I have foresight & common sense, which is something that they both seem to be lacking, going by their reckless actions.

1 Like

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Badassniggga(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Asowari:
AIDS is real no doubt. but I don't think it's kills like be4, the cure is every where this days, eg if u ever feel fishy just put 6 tea spoon of salt in Water, mix it and drink it boom ur good to go.
hmmnn, just look atew!!

Bruh use protection to avoid stories that touch.. My neighbor died of HIV/Aids 3 yes ago..

1 Like

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Badassniggga:
hmmnn, just look atew!!

Bruh use protection to avoid stories that touch.. My neighbor died of HIV/Aids 3 yes ago..
oh that so sad cry but he did not use the methods I wrote up dere now, if he did he won't have die
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Asowari:
So you you too taking chances like that?

Son don't be a spreader of death...

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by judgedredd22(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
To be frank that lady can make a perfect wife........that a girl slept with a guy she just met doesnt really make her a devil.............what about the guy.....isnt he a partner in d crime?.............if you sleep with a guy after meeting him for the hundredth time or you sleep with him the day u saw him ,it sounds the same to me,all are act of fornication.......its just a matter of choice

the hottest amaka on tha block! kee ije!!? grin grin
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So you you too taking chances like that?

Son don't be a spreader of death...
am not the spreader of death Nigeria girls are the ones spreading death all over our beautiful country by, doing postitution all over Europe,the Americans ,Asian, and Africa. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by amakadihot87(f): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
judgedredd22:

the hottest amaka on tha block! kee ije!!? grin grin
..........udo di nwannem
Re: 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (Reply)

Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Without Make Up Most Women Are Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.