Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Name This Track - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name This Track (676 Views)

Is This Track Cool? / Whats The Name Of This Track Plzz / Who Killed This Track Forever (drake , Kanye West , Lil Wayne , Eminem ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name This Track by drklump(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
Good folks,

Was on my way home today and heard the tail end of this song on Wazobia FM between 5.30 and 6pm. It's mostly in Yoruba but the beats and singing was awesome to me. Have no idea what the name of the track is or who sang it.

Has a male voice singing mostly and a chick singing in the chorus. Got someone to translate part of the song for me - something bout loving you in this life and the hereafter, Laye ato run (this is in yoruba)

Anyone have a clue who sang this
Re: Name This Track by chamotex(m): 3:40am On Apr 21, 2010
This is like looking for a needle in a haystack
Re: Name This Track by drklump(m): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2010
i know. I think the song must be pretty new else i might have encountered it one way or the other earlier undecided
Re: Name This Track by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
abeg give us more clues. how's the beat like, is it like anything you've ever heard before?
Re: Name This Track by drklump(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Well Dominique, was able to record part of the song from the radio. My problem is how to upload the file. It's about 692kb. Any idea how i can compress it more??
Re: Name This Track by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
dr_klump:

Well Dominique, was able to record part of the song from the radio. My problem is how to upload the file. It's about 692kb. Any idea how i can compress it more??

have you used win.rar? though i don't think you can compress down to the required 200kb required size. but it's worth a try.
Re: Name This Track by drklump(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
Tried that but no luck.Only got it down to bout 520kb. And i don't see .rar as allowed file types for attachment here. If i were to upload it to rapidshare, you think you can pick it up??
Re: Name This Track by drklump(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Dowload Music Online / Eminem & Royce Da 5’9″ – Echo / Super Lupe Rap N Other New Tracks From Lupe Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.