Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (23724 Views)

6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Bestman111(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by mrtomola(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=WarriFirstBorn post=64965889][/quote]

Won't remember to ask him for that. Why I no go sell my boss when he is owing me 5months salary.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Tunks2017(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
King David - Old Testament
Jesus Christ - New Testament
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Honestagbons(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elijah,of cos,I LOVE him
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by peacebe1815: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
A side Jesus, I will chose Stephen, that great preacher who was courageous & fearless and summarized the whole bible in just one sermon. They stones him till the point of death, yet he pleaded with the father to forgive them. At last he was received to glory.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Edipee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Epositive:
Delilah the bad biitch wink
Why not Rehab; the brave and good hearted harlot. For me, I'll go with Joseph.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by bankylion: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Melchizedek hebrew 7 for more details about that name
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by masteroguns(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mine is John...its all abt gudnews
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Xmyno(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gen. 14vs 18 - 20, addressed Melchizedek as the priest of most high God [KJV]. He was, he is same as Son of God.
iamgenius:
Melchizedek of course, because he's greater than Jesus of the Cross.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by iamgenius(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Xmyno:
Gen. 14vs 18 - 20, addressed Melchizedek as the priest of most high God [KJV]. He was, he is same as Son of God.
Show me where it was written in the Bible that Jesus=Melchizedek
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Xmyno(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus is the first Son of God, Melchizedek the priest of God. Is only first Son has title to call priest of most high God.
iamgenius:
Show me where it was written in the Bible that Jesus=Melchizedek
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by AstuteAyo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by iamgenius(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Xmyno:
Jesus is the first Son of God, Melchizedek the priest of God. Is only first Son has title to call priest of most high God.
Haha bro, Jesus is not the first son

"Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by correctguy101(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
ajl:

Apparently, you do not know that the people in the bible are largely coloured people. Surprising to some people when it was discovered that the Lemba people in southern part of Africa carry the DNA that connect them direcly to the house of Aaron, brother of Moses. So, the guy could be reading about his own ancestors without knowing it

Iffa hear
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by KingTaiwo: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
see all these ones.
Adam is the way.
I'd chaperly eat fruit of life,
y'all can die cheesy
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Where is the God of Elijah... cool cool

Elijah of course cool cool
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by gbens2000(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am not saying these for FUN..... ASIDE JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IT WOULD BE PAUL... I WANT TO LEARN A LOT FROM THE GRESTEST PREACHER SPIRIT FEILD MAN OF ALL TIMES
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by bullabong(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
The prostitute by the well
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
King Solomon Sha...I need ideas for business from him
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by 4amorc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
A Rosicrucian Order AMORC Initiation with the First Temple Degree Illustrated Part 1 as given in the Lodge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNNH_sDsBQ
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Tobium1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Solomon
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by billyG(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesu christi ni!
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by godisgood200: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
orisa37:

Jesus was Melchizedek.
Don't mind him joor.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by godisgood200: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
issylarry:

Mine is Adam,for been so stupid to be fooled by woman...To give him the beating of his life or abuse am.
If you no fit beat am, you abuse am abi? Correct guy. cheesy before you begin talk about beatings, calculate him years oo. How old you think say Adam go be?

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by godisgood200: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
dstar01:

Mine would be Prophet Elijah
Elijah get hot temper oo. Fire no far from am. You make am vex na fire o.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by godisgood200: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Aha, your mummy go soon ready.... ashawo gang member grin
You dey kill me wif lafta here o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Moses... The only prophet buried by GOD..
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by godisgood200: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Xmyno:
Pls allow a muslim spoil this fun ? Ignore him from here to Islamic section.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by sampsun(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Methuselah. I will love to ask him the formula he used to leave up to Nine hundred and sixty nine years. He's type of diet, recreation, life style and so on.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by wizod(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Elisha, his anointing too hot
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Thomanad(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
David for me.....I love the way he praises God.To the extent God called him a man after His heart..
And when he had d opportunity to kill saul,someone dat has been pursuing him day and night,and he didn't touch him.
I just love David
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by poik(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Epiphanus20:
IF YOU ASKED TO SPEND A DAY WITH ONE PERSON IN BIBLE WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE
MINE IS KING SOLOMON, it's just for fun.

It has to be Daniel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Is Science More Accurate Than The Bible? / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.