Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House (66797 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2018
I don't trust this Kwankwaso man. He is just as desperate as Buhari and Atiku.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by QuotaSystem: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
From one blood sucking Jihadist to another fanatically bigoted jihadist??...Jokes everywhere.
What exactly is the credential of Kwankwaso and what has he got to offer?
This is sickening to say the least!

Need some rope?

But TBH we'll be spoilt for choice in 2019 - Buhari, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal? Sweet.

The icing on the cake is that if PMB is not re-elected, the the North gets another chance at 8 years under the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by NonsoWow: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2018
Kwankwaso is a worse tribalist than Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Countersam(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Secondus is now Wike's boy.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by wingmanII: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Okwyjesus:
Wike is a grass root politician there is no doubt about that. He single handedly hijacked power from Amaechi even though Amaechi was a sitting governor. It's obvious he want to go for last fight to control the national force bcs of what he must suffered in the past three years. Trust me he will not spare anything. Just watch.

I agree. The guy is a heavy grassroots mobilizer and quite ruthless too.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by wingmanII: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kwankwaso is a worse tribalist than Buhari.

Kwankwaso should not smell aso rock. He is a bigger bigot than Buhari. Will be like jumping from frying pan to fire. God forbid!

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Ikwokrikwo: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
When it comes to pro hausa fulanism, Kwankwaso is far worse than Buhari

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by hedonistical: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Kwankwaso? God forbid. Let Wike and Co deceive him, exploit him, and extort him of the small change he has in his pocket before discarding the extremist abokki idiot. We can't move from one Northern bigot (Buhari) to an even worse one (Kwankwaso).

Give us the likes of Atiku, Dankwambo, or Lamido who are all liberal and detribalised northerners that the South can work with in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by LasGidiOwner: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2018
More than half of the big names in APC are already in PDP.

At the eve of the next election APC shall be left with just about 1000 members nationwide. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Elbowroom: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Okwyjesus:
Wike is a grass root politician there is no doubt about that. He single handedly hijacked power from Amaechi even though Amaechi was a sitting governor. It's obvious he want to go for last fight to control the national force bcs of what he must suffered in the past three years. Trust me he will not spare anything. Just watch.

Singlehandedly? Lol
U must be born yesterday

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Grundig:
If i had to choose between kwankwaso and buhari, I will happily stick with buhari.

See what buhari is? That's exactly what kwankwaso is and more. The only difference is that he is educated.

Kwankwaso was in Lagos to bail his Hausa/Fulani brothers 2 years ago after the brawl at mile 12. Kwankwaso did same in either anambra or Enugu.

Kwankwaso threw a subtle jibe at SE when the biko haram and herdsmen were running amok.

When kwankwaso was governor of kano state, he made no bones of destroying the means and livelihood of South Easterners.

Guys, kwankwaso's sins abound. This guy is more pernicious than buhari. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder. Again, I will happily have buhari rule over me than this guy.

awakeupcall4all:
From one blood sucking Jihadist to another fanatically bigoted jihadist??...Jokes everywhere.
What exactly is the credential of Kwankwaso and what has he got to offer?
This is sickening to say the least!

bonechamberlain:
no human from the south should support this man called kwankwaso, I rather prefer buhari continue than have a more intelligent and stealth ethnic mafian jingoist. angry.
we must not make the same mistake we made in 2015 where it was anybody but Jonathan.

Kwankwaso is not contesting for president in 2019 and even if he is, he can't win the
primaries of any major party. So save your sermon.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by MrMystrO(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2018
hedonistical:
Kwankwaso? God forbid. Let Wike and Co deceive him, exploit him, and extort him of the small change he has in his pocket before discarding the extremist abokki idiot. We can't move from one Northern bigot (Buhari) to an even worse one (Kwankwaso).

Give us the likes of Atiku, Dankwambo, or Lamido who are all liberal and detribalised northerners that the South can work with in peace.

Atiku Detribalised?? Chai Nigerians why na? why do we easily fall for these people's gimmicks ehhh, We cant even make it a little hard for them to deceive us, Nigerians why??

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by lordsharks(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2018
They should fix their party
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by melzabull(f): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2018
bonechamberlain:
no human from the south should support this man called kwankwaso, I rather prefer buhari continue than have a more intelligent and stealth ethnic mafian jingoist. angry.
we must not make the same mistake we made in 2015 where it was anybody but Jonathan.
absolutely correct

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by simongonner: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
I won't vote for PDP nor APC.. I will only vote for Donald duke.. The youth should wise up.. say no to PDP and APC.. let's bury them

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by ORIGENAL(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
eagleu:
Kwankwaso in Rivers to bail Fulani criminals in prison for killing innocent civilians?
We no go forget his atrocities to Igbo businessmen in Kano, and how he thought that pushing Hausa/Fulani agenda will send him to heaven
The way things are now, we Igbos prefer Kwas than Bubu because Kwankwaso can not hate us morethan as Buhari do. -
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by smokedfish: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
If Kwankwaso can cause the division of Kano votes,den dts all....
Dankwambo is d man cz i knw Kwankwaso wnt disturb himself

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Grundig:
If i had to choose between kwankwaso and buhari, I will happily stick with buhari.

See what buhari is? That's exactly what kwankwaso is and more. The only difference is that he is educated.

Kwankwaso was in Lagos to bail his Hausa/Fulani brothers 2 years ago after the brawl at mile 12. Kwankwaso did same in either anambra or Enugu.

Kwankwaso threw a subtle jibe at SE when the biko haram and herdsmen were running amok.

When kwankwaso was governor of kano state, he made no bones of destroying the means and livelihood of South Easterners.

Guys, kwankwaso's sins abound. This guy is more pernicious than buhari. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder. Again, I will happily have buhari rule over me than this guy.
then talk to your brother wike, cuz the way he is going about with this 2019 something he will destroy PDP finally. and i trust my IPOB people, na then them go they shout upandan say south west don betray this and that.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
ORIGENAL:
The way things are now, we Igbos prefer Kwas than Bubu because Kwankwaso can not hate us morethan as Buhari do. -
be decieving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
smokedfish:
If Kwankwaso can cause the division of Kano votes,den dts all....
Dankwambo is d man cz i knw Kwankwaso wnt disturb himself
you get sense.. Buh i pray wike doesn't ruin everything by doing everything to bring kwakwanso or tambuwal. If he does, buhari don win un-opposed be that.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by Adebowale89(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
if PDP pick this man as the presidential aspirant, their failure in 2015 would be an excellent compare to what we befall them in 2019, no southwest states will vote for him and southeast would be divided, even in north central, he will meet his political Waterloo. kwankwanso is a bad market for PDP comes 2019

PDP shouldn't make such mistake, atiku still has political weight to challenge buhari in 2019

but if he's ready to support any candidate comes 2019 then he will be used as tools to divide buharist in kano

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by baby124: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
This guy can never be president. He needs to stop playing. No one has forgotten his ethnic antics in Lagos and Osun using Buhari. He better go to his hometown and retire to avoid disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by ObaIgwe1: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Grundig:

I was just about to post something similar before reading your post.

You are very correct. Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari when it comes to Government of Nigeria by the North and for the North.

Ask Festus Odimegwu, Kwankwaso made sure the man was removed as Chairman of Nigeria Population Commission, because Odimegwu promised to conduct a credible census after he expressed doubt with the current census figures. Kwankwaso swore the man will go and before you know it, he was removed, even under Jonathan. And that was the end of the promised credible census.

I don't trust Kwankwaso at all.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by diegwu01: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
So Kwankwasos visit to Wike means he's back to PDP??
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Come rain come shine, I cannot see any person with sufficient national popularity that can unseat Buhari; though anybody is free to dream, but dreams are not realities, its just not gonna happen - Sai Baba till 2023.

If anybody is in doubt then let him look at the political terrain and name any individual and see if Buhari does not tower over him - wailers are just deceiving themselves as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
eagleu:
Kwankwaso in Rivers to bail Fulani criminals in prison for killing innocent civilians?
We no go forget his atrocities to Igbo businessmen in Kano, and how he thought that pushing Hausa/Fulani agenda will send him to heaven

You must be an Igbo because we don't forget.
Kwankwaso is a terrible fulani bigot. That guy will be worse than Dumbohari if he grabs power. We have not forgotten how he was ethnically humiliating Mr Festus Odimegwu in National population commission for revealing the fraudulent population figures that 'gifted' the desert north bloated figures with almajiris immigrants from Niger, Chad chosing rulers for us in nigeria.

Festus Odimegwu a first Class graduate was the man who posited that Niger which is contigous with northern nigeria has 2 times the land mass of northern nigeria but have only 12 million people while northern nigeria with lesser land mass has fraudulent "85 million people" on NPC records, kwankwaso campaigned that Festus be kicked out until the man resigned, and went home to enjoy his money and investments in Nigerian breweries. What a fraudgeria!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by duni04(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rivers people should be careful with the way Wicked Wike is splashing their money on PDP affairs. Wike used N111million of Rivers money to bribe INEC officials during that N.A. rerun election. Case currently in court. Used USD 2million to bribe Justice Liman for his tribunal case. Money is yet to be recovered because Wike woke up at 1am at night to prevent the DSS from seizing the money. Wike used Rivers money to host that botched PDP convention. Wike gave Ortom N200million under the pretext of aid donation while the money is essentially to lure Ortom to the PDP. Wike used Rivers money to arrange the convention that produced Secondus as PDP chair. In essence Secondus is PDP chair today courtesy of Rivers state Resources. Wike is still using Rivers money to try to select a Presidential candidate for the PDP single handedly!!!
This same Wike abandoned the Rivers state monorail project calling it a white elephant. While the likes of Calabar just commissioned theirs last year. Abuja will commission it's own this year. Lagos next year. Even Kano will soon commission theirs. People of Rivers, when others are moving around in fast and efficient monorail, you'll be left with that torn, stinking and tattered PDP umbrella because that is the only investment your governor is making today. Splashing money on cultists and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wike should take Kwankwaso money and ask him to go to hell and form his own party. Kwankwaso is a bigot worse than Dumbohari. We are warning nigerians again.

Kwankwaso will make the christian south an Ultra-minority. He is a dangerous fox.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by smokedfish: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you get sense.. Buh i pray wike doesn't ruin everything by doing everything to bring kwakwanso or tambuwal. If he does, buhari don win un-opposed be that.
seriously....Kano and Sokoto are core muslim states..Gombe is mixed...you wnt even knw wich one is majority...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by DocHMD: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
ObaIgwe1:

I was just about to post something similar before reading your post.

You are very correct. Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari when it comes to Government of Nigeria by the North and for the North.

Ask Festus Odimegwu, Kwankwaso made sure the man was removed as Chairman of Nigeria Population Commission, because Odimegwu promised to conduct a credible census after he expressed doubt with the current census figures. Kwankwaso swore the man will go and before you know it, he was removed, even under Jonathan. And that was the end of the promised credible census.

I don't trust Kwankwaso at all.

Oh you remember too? They think we havw forgotten.

Bigot Kwankwaso will fill EVERY post with muslim northerners he is 50 times worse than the dumb foool in Abuja. We are warning again but some morons won't listen. When it's too late, they'll start gnashing their teeth.

You don't need a high I.Q to predict nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House by smokedfish: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
DocHMD:
Wike should take Kwankwaso money and ask him to go to hell and form his own party. Kwankwaso is a bigot worse than Dumbohari. We are warning nigerians again.

Kwankwaso will make the christian south an Ultra-minority. He is a dangerous fox.
do you know it was Kano dt gave Buhari d election last tym?...over 1.8million votes...if they can get him to PDP but nt as a candidate, then Kano votes will be divided cz majority are with Kwankwaso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.