Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (65645 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2018
crooked pastor! who can not tell us if it will Rain tomorrow or not, or tell us the winning lottery numbers

if these so called pastors who claims to raise the dead are not crooks why couldn't they ressurect the dead innocent girl? they are just peddling false miracles and unrealistic properities.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by talk2bity: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2018
NA SO
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Emirate23(f): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by blaqroy: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the pictures but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public...they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbors refused to pay the rent they should just kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car....good night
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by hassinho707(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2018
My brother, you will live long by the grace of God.....but the guy fine o, no be small
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by adamsbadoo(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2018
predict correct score give us na sad
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by SmartMugu: 2:23am On Feb 11, 2018
federal9:

I could remember Jonah and the city of Nineveh . When they heard the prophecy they repented and did what is right.

Do you know Jonah? Have you been to the city of Nineveh? Didn't you read about them like everyone did? How could you then say you could remember them? Just say you read about them like everyone else did.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Be careful of what you say
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Witnes: 2:42am On Feb 11, 2018
These pastors responsible 4 their death. They are d killers. Now that this guy raised alarm, u will C him live, d same thing ebony would have do. We think Nigeria but Ghana seem worst. No fear, nothing go do u just bliv in God
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Shukran(f): 2:57am On Feb 11, 2018
No need for this ranting sue him to international court let him write an undertaking if anything happens to you he will be held responsible. Guy the world is wicked anything can happen.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 11, 2018
His life
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by victorioushands: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2018
That's just how people die through their tongues. Pathetic!
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by ikorodureporta: 4:30am On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by mystiquemaestro(m): 4:31am On Feb 11, 2018
What if the prophet is right? Instead of encouraging him to seek out the prophet or another prophet for prayers against death, I see people helping him gamble with his life.

Is he immune to, or above death? Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by playtheblues(f): 4:49am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches

You need help.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by thunderbabs: 4:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Prophecies are meant to make you move closer to God. I mean real and God sent prophecies but some will rather prefer wallowing in their sinful life and still expect God to work wonders in their lives.

God cannot be mocked.

May God be merciful unto me in Christ Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by albertorian(m): 5:07am On Feb 11, 2018
U will not die bro
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by drakeli: 5:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Shatta Wale, you dey mumu o. People die everyday. No be so? It’s not the prophecy that is going to kill you o. Prophecy is meant to forewarne you about any impending danger in order for you to do whatever it takes to preempt it from happening. You come come online dey halla anyhow. All this people wey dey Jinjar you go live their life dey go if you die, God forbid it in Jesus name. Dead body no dey halla o. Just get closer to God and do whatever it takes for such prophecy not to come to pass. It’s life we are talking about here. Prophecy is a window to see and stop any evil coming. Prophecy is only meant to get one prepared to stop something from happening or to help something to happen if it’s something desirable.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Brightglory77: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus brought good news even when you see bad thing concerning another person, the best you can do is to pray for that person.
Ekiseme:
Those pastors own sef don too much,
He'll live by the Grace of God almighty.

Everywhere na just problems, I don tire.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Raylight2:
will u shut up before the next prophet prophesies your death? Did Pastor Adeboye and Co. prophesied about him?
sad nigga acting like he ain't gonna die one day too.
They don't need no damn prophecy or whatever but they need their ministry torn down cause they are liars feel me?
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:46am On Feb 11, 2018
playtheblues:

My father needs help.
Why u come dey tell me?
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by engrelvis(m): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Am nt supporting d prophecy of d pastor but d evil things some celebrities n people do for fame n money these days will shock n surprise u .most of these things v after effects.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Kay25(m): 5:52am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches
God loves you and will soon use u like the one you called thieves
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2018
omodave:

I guess you should be happy now
Not until they destroy the. Churches of those lying thieves
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by olu690(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2018
This pastor can't even see that I am going to have a snake that will always swallow money and not animals... all the thing way him dey see na death
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Kay25:

God loves you and will soon use u like the one you called thieves
And I will be sure to serve God for free
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2018
MightySparrow:
YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR
Man f*ck those lying thieves oledepo and adebole
They can go eat a d*ck
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Ever8054:
only people like me understand the name of the two pastors in this comment grin..but bros,this one wey you no mention there name clearly... is it fear of there members?..

No o its because they are thieves so I have to put it in their names somehow to put a clever spin on it
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2018
opomulero101:

My fathers stupidity is unrivalled.
See wetin this one dey use dey brag
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Kay25(m): 5:58am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

And I will be sure to serve God for free
Yes those ones too are doing it only that God does not use u and not bless you in return.d return of being used by God is what u see in their lives get set for urs and hope u will be ready for criticism like dis too
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by theblessings: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2018
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.