Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (65643 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Kay25:

Yes those ones too are doing it only that God does not use u and not bless you in return.d return of being used by God is what u see in their lives get set for urs and hope u will be ready for criticism like dis too
Yea I guess the blessing you are talking about is the ability to blatantly lie to a congregation that God wants their money whereas you wan use am build university and buy plane
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Kay25(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

Yea I guess the blessing you are talking about is the ability to blatantly lie to a congregation that God wants their money whereas you wan use am build university and buy plane
Lailai that can't be oyedepo and adeboye who owns jet got it from God if u care to find out details of how daddy oyedepo got his first jet you will know it was simply God but we have been made to just see things from the bad angle especially in africa there are minister in us who are using jet on a spree even with the heavy tax over there and their congregation is not anything to talk of the mega churches in lagos how they got it was simply God but I won't deny that their are other ministers who are aspiring by force to do what they haven't heard God said to them those ones goes to make contribution by force to acquire it which I don't personnaly support.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Kay25:

Lailai that can't be oyedepo and adeboye who owns jet got it from God if u care to find out details of how daddy oyedepo got his first jet you will know it was simply God but we have been made to just see things from the bad angle especially in africa there are minister in us who are using jet on a spree even with the heavy tax over there and their congregation is not anything to talk of the mega churches in lagos how they got it was simply God but I won't deny that their are other ministers who are aspiring by force to do what they haven't heard God said to them those ones goes to make contribution by force to acquire it which I don't personnaly support.
The fact they even have jets is enough to spell out greed what are they using for? How are they paying for its maintenance? Even though the plane fell from heaven why didn't they sell the plane and use it for something better? F*cking thieves
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by asmovic(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches
Another mad man has broken loose again.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by BIXYBABE: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Noted
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Kay25(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

The fact they even have jets is enough to spell out greed what are they using for? How are they paying for its maintenance? Even though the plane fell from heaven why didn't they sell the plane and use it for something better? F*cking thieves
Its no greed my brother what is the worth of their ministry their person it more useful for them to have it to facilitate their movement just think of why u are using an android just saying and u r still not on 3310 they can't perform d same function and what they offer is diff just take time to look at the otherside of it and see d good in it
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Damibiz(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Like say that pastor forget dis guy name,this is Shatta Wale...he go shatta shatta church for GH....a de alway pray make a run Bet9ja down,for wati dem de do ma 9ja guys,pastorz no go see dis vision oh
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by matgold(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by WorldRichest: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches

I am a Muslim, so I give no shiit about fraudsters on the pulpit. But those two men you listed up there, I think God is with them and He is using them. Just a personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

Gbagaun

You want to see HAVE...... It was the Choice of the keyboard. Focus on the message and spare the messenger.
Thanks for your observation.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by bewla(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Me self tire for them
let's ask Google
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by maxipharo(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Some people sef...
Is the prophesy from Man or God??
Instead of him to amend his ways and move closer to God, Hiz there ranting nonsense
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nathayas: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Zoharariel:
O boy, you better be careful. Those churches can send an assassin after you just to prove to the world that their imaginary sky-daddy is still alive & kicking grin
This Prophecy must be fulfilled, if not for anything but for what you have just said.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Butterflyl10n: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2018
SmartMugu:

Do you know Jonah? Have you been to the city of Nineveh? Didn't you read about them like everyone did? How could you then say you could remember them? Just say you read about them like everyone else did.

Nineveh is in Mesopotamia region. It's a true city.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nukilia: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2018
maxipharo:
Some people sef...
Is the prophesy from Man or God??
Instead of him to amend his ways and move closer to God, Hiz there ranting nonsense

You call it nonsense abi! Wait till people use occultic powers to say terrible things about your life. This is not the Christianity missionaries brought to Africa.
The occultic folks who threatened people were driven away by the missionaries so that we can enjoy peace.
Children of these occultic folks are now in tie& suit with luxury cars masquerading as pastors saying terrible things about peoples lives.
The end is near and a revolution is on the way, that will restore the original plan of God for his people and the evil ones who make merchandise of Gods people will be cas t into outer darkness. cool

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by external001: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Pastors and strange prophesies
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Daricon(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
mikezuruki:
I will check the ODD of this very prophecy in Bet9ja.

KkikikikikikikikkkikikKki grin grin grin grin ;Dkikikikikikikkkikik grin
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by MightySparrow: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Man f*ck those lying thieves oledepo and adebole They can go eat a d*ck
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nukilia: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor! who can not tell us if it will Rain tomorrow or not, or tell us the winning lottery numbers

if these so called pastors who claims to raise the dead are not crooks why couldn't they ressurect the dead innocent girl? they are just peddling false miracles and unrealistic properities.

They use occultic powers to do fortune telling. They are not Christians but occults on pulpits. They put fear in you and then kill you in the end. The children of herbalists driven out by the missionaries have become smart and found a way to capture the souls of men using the pulpit. Let the youth rise up against these pharisees and Sadducees who have no relationship with Jesus but are working hard to make merchandise of Gods people. We know Christians when we see them... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by vicardino(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2018
The message of God to the city of Nineveh was that of repentance. What has this prophet claimed as the message of God to this shatta wale? Just that ghana as a nation should pray?
Does this look like a message from God to you? Our pastors are just like our politicians colonizing their follower's brains.
federal9:
I expected you to repent and amend your ways. What if he was being warned.

I could remember Jonah and the city of Nineveh . When they heard the prophecy they repented and did what is right.

Plz Mr man just try to do good. God loves you
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by vicardino(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
You couldn't have said it any better. God bless you
Nukilia:

They use occultic powers to do fortune telling. They are not Christians but occults on pulpits. They put fear in you and then kill you in the end. The children of herbalists driven out by the missionaries have become smart and found a way to capture the souls of men using the pulpit. Let the youth rise up against these pharisees and Sadducees who have no relationship with Jesus but are working hard to make merchandise of Gods people. We know Christians when we see them... cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by kmaster007: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
I swear, I'll like dat move. coz does useless pastors dat seen prophecy dat sum1 will deir. mak u carry Julius Berger break d church
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by vicardino(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2018
U are indeed a smartmugu, in fact, a very smart one
SmartMugu:

Do you know Jonah? Have you been to the city of Nineveh? Didn't you read about them like everyone did? How could you then say you could remember them? Just say you read about them like everyone else did.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Maghan37: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Zoharariel:
O boy, you better be careful. Those churches can send an assassin after you just to prove to the world that their imaginary sky-daddy is still alive & kicking grin
Assassin when otumopo is cheaper and more reliable. This guy needs immediate attention from yaba left. His mental stability is seriously at stake.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by FaniDan(f): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2018
When God reveals, His actually giving you an opportunity to rewrite. You could do all this through prayer. Not all prophecies come to pass. You are lucky. So many people would have still be alive if their death was prophesied
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by ikwedim(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2018
When God told prophet isaiah to go n tell hezekiah that he Wil die, he didn't attach the man of God. He face wall n pray to God n God again told isaiah to go back n tell him dat he won't die. Isaiah 38 from verse 1..... Mr man kindly do needful before six feet come closer
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NoLotty7(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2018
This Ashaiman boy and gangs go worry this pastor wella later.Shatta wale is like Terry G ,He no the think before he sing self.very soon you will hear an album of this sagger from him.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Flexherbal:
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?
Even if they see am, why can't they rebuke it?
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by selfmadeboss: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Please when you want to scatter the churches, just let me know, I will partly fund it
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by deebrain(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
As a prophet, i declare that you will not die but live.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Sirtune(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Ghanaians problems even they affect Nigerians.. What a quantry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.