Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? (8327 Views)

Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Arijeseku: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
Please I need your comment.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by uzoegbu(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2010
@poster

Lion and Rat which one is the strongest?
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2010
Arijeseku:

Please I need your comment.
uzoegbu:

@poster

GUD ANSWER!
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by JoeGaruba: 3:10am On Apr 22, 2010
Pasuma hold pay pass the two join sef
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by guvna(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
What a dumb question to start a daft thread. I'm out (bangs the door heavy and leaves)
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Akosbaba(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2010
O boy see english,richest btw two pple.na wa oh.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Akosbaba(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2010
O boy see english,richest btw two pple.na wa oh.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by DAVE5(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2010
@topic the question is like saying which economy is better - naija or usa
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Casfan123: 8:40pm On May 16, 2010
Mr poster u are very stupid 4 asking dat question.u no get sense abi ur 36 no dey work.how dare u ask dat sily question.infact u are a fool.u u sure u are up 2 18 years.oye iberibe
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Catchfire1: 6:43pm On May 17, 2010
Its not fair, u guys are indirectly yabbing our very own Don Jazzy! I feel pained.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Catchfire1: 6:45pm On May 17, 2010
uzoegbu:

@poster

How can u call Don Jazzy a Rat embarassed
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by DAVE5(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2010
na u call am rat by ur question.maybe it was r kels hin call rat but u pinpointed it to jazzy
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Vindy: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
Pls don't insult R Kelly he is d greatest 4 me.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by yousouph(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
The poster is richer than bothe of 'em
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by tkb417(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2010
Its like comparing USA with Nigeria
Don what? Is he as rich as Kwam1 or Obesere?
Why go too far to R-Kelly

Why not Puff Daddy
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by xreal: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2010
@poster what do you take kelly for?
Infact, I doubt if you meant to compare Don JAZZY to R.KELLY or KENNIS's.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by xreal: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2010
@poster what do you take kelly for?
Infact, I doubt if you meant to compare Don JAZZY to R.KELLY or KENNIS's.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
Dream and sleep are incomparable
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by slimes(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2010
R.Kelly has won Grammys, written songs for more than 50 artists including the late King of Pop. What has Don Jazzy achieved so far if I may ask?
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by meplus: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2010
Richest btw R.kelly nd donjazzy na lil jojo. U're just a waste of oxygen keep asking rubish.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by meplus: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
I think the illitrate meant donjazzy nd kelly handsome.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by phamoodoo: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
i think d poster does not know r-kelly,maybe he just came from the village, ODE!!!!
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Ducha(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
ok u no knw abi? na 2face now, u monkey
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by ice234: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2010
daddy shokey
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by oladayo042: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
meplus:

I think the illitrate meant donjazzy nd kelly handsome.
Sorry ooooooo
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by airbender(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2010
which is more precious DIAMOND or PLASTIC
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by emmalezy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2010
Wich kind of post b dis,e b like say u just wake up
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by ice234: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
even a day old child knows r kelly and don jazzy arent mate
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Philip25(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2010
You should know that elephant is bigger a cat. Soo be carefull the way you ask questions.
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Damalex4luv(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2010
@poster u'r daft.Next time u say who is richer btw them not who is the richest.& to ur questn is very anonying if we ar to divide their wealth int o % it wil be R.kelly 99 % ur so called Don jazzy 1%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Presents Basketmouth & D’african Kings Of Comedy / How To Start A Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2021 / P-square's 'WIFE' Is PREGNANT Again!::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.