Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. (1147 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by tucky200(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2018
A friend of mine just caught his pregnant girlfriend resting her head on her male friend's(married with a kid) lap. This male friend once asked her out about two years ago but she turned him down and chose my friend instead. Whenever he(boyfriend) is broke she will go out to visit him(male friend). he's confused now and thinking of ending the relationship.
He has been crying, Pls what should he do ??

PLEASE MATURED ANSWERS ONLY.
Rocktation
Farano
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2018
ftc... just booking space
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by tucky200(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Mods!!!

Ishilove
Seun
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by Next2Bezee(m): 3:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Why is the guy crying? He should simply run now while he still can.

The pregnant gf should leave her head in her male friend's lap until it is time to do Dna test.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by Dronedude(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Ok she is pregnant...

I wanted to say you should invite her for counselling but don't worry...errm, what can i say...what can i say? *Thinking*.

Just leave her alone. You can cry, clean your eyes and wash the dishes. It works like magic trust me and thank me later. You will forget what you saw.

But still take heart.
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2018
OP, that male friend has been friend zoned, there is nothing happening between them, it might be that there are things you've not told us about your friends attitude towards her as a pregnant lady, so as a lady who dislikes keeping female friends, she need her friends to serve her from boredom and depression. Tell that friend of yours if only you are not the one to sit up to his responsibility as her husband.
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by victorioushands: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2018
If you, a man, find yourself in any relationship with a lady and she calls or goes to her ex (who later married another lady instead of her) whenever she has financial challenge that you cannot readily take care of, you should take heart and leave before you are thoroughly broken. Such women have no self esteem and they will destroy the little one you have just because they lack patience and manners. Their body is their batter tools. Just leave unless she changes and, even at that, you may need to be doing dna tests for every child she bears for you. There are, however, a few cases where such attitude from a woman is caused by sheer ignorance and bad influences. If she listens and changes, go on with her. My piece though.
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by coolestofall(m): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2018
tucky200:
A friend of mine just caught his pregnant girlfriend resting her head on her male friend's(married with a kid) lap. This male friend once asked her out about two years ago but she turned him down and chose my friend instead. Whenever he(boyfriend) is broke she will go out to visit him(male friend). he's confused now and thinking of ending the relationship.
He has been crying, Pls what should he do ??

PLEASE MATURED ANSWERS ONLY.
Rocktation
Farano
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
He cn't b too sure anything is going on between them. What I do in such a case is 2 decide which interrogation technique I will adopt based on her past record. If I knw her 2 b an honest person, I will keep hammering her with questions until she breaks n confesses, but if she is a tested n trusted liar, I will just kick her out.

Just tell ur friend 2 take heart in advance. Shit happens.
Re: HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. by OneCorner: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Ahhhh!!! That's very bad Oo.
Report to the nearest police station immediately!
Get a good lawyer if you don't have one and charge them to court asap!
Wich kain nonsense be dat wey she go dey suck anoda man prick for public wit baby for belle
She still allow d man finger am again
So dem don dey fvck small pikin from pregnancy.

And make sure say u carry ur pikin go do HIV test cool

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I F**ked My Friend Mum / Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School / Meet Angelica, Pretty Female Dancer Who Hasn’t Shaved Her Armpit In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.