Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos (2570 Views)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Twitter user set the platform on fire giving reasons why Men should not marry women under 30. As a woman I am sad people till think like this. A lot of reasons would make a woman not find a husband before 30, location, her dreams and even who she wants to be with in life. and seriously is it a must we must all be married? and here is a list of reasons he gave for women ending up single:

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She's always throwing statements like "Marriage isn't an achievement"
2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids
4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.
5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.
6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. "He's a lawyer" "He's a doctor" "He's an engineer"
7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.
8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn't want to be identified as being old in her circles

I will and want to get married someday but it's not a must for women to. we should have the same treatment as men to choose when we would marry. What do you think?

https://twitter.com/nandi_cakes/status/962233605320794112

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by smart024(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2018
95% of them who are above 30 and have a career, a car and a house equally have serious attitude issues...

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Cherrycandy: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
smart024:
95% of them who are above 30 and have a career, a car and a house equally have serious attitude issues...

Go and take several seats
It's too early to say rubbish

You think men don't have attitude problems as well?

You are confused

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by OgahBohz: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
those from 27 sef got issues ...

but the 22 to 23 yrs old ladies are often too choosy and stuck with misplaced priority..

the truth is women are complex natured !

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by MissWrite(f): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Cherrycandy:

You are confused

Lol. A man's attitude is never the issue in these discussions.

Most of these women who are criticized for having "attitude problems" are the ones who can't take the BS some of these men give. Having a strong sense of self is an attitude problem most African men can't deal with in a woman. They're used to jumping in before the casting is set in a mold; so that they can take advantage of her insecurities and dependency to influence her development.
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
OgahBohz:
those from 27 sef got issues ...

but the 22 to 23 yrs old ladies are often too choosy and stuck with misplaced priority..

the truth is women are complex natured !
Over complex sef. Before a woman fully understands her life as a woman, na when she reach 45. Even their children indirectly teach them some things they should have known

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by ubunja(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2018
marry a woman over 30 and i will never attend your wedding. why the hell would a sane man chain himself to a fossil of a pvssy. i always disturb my friends' relationships when they date grandmothers over 30.i once paid a guy to tempt away the GF of one of my friends coz she was a single mother. after all the drama and after the dust had settled he got himself a cute fresh 24 yr old girl and he's happy

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by quinSonia(f): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2018
this twitter self na anoda part of A.P.C agenda to distract us
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Rubbish post undecided
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by benebaby77: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2018
These facts are very true.....

I can relate with the experience of dating or intending to marry grandma......
They pretend a lot and they have that reasoning of feminists.
They believe that they are always right and they want you to behave the ways they want.

They ppretend to homely so that you can willingly walk into trap of marrying them.
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by smart024(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Cherrycandy:

You are confused

You see...?
There goes the attitude...
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Asebaba1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cherrycandy:

You are confused
Example
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Jodha(f): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mtsheww....

All I have to say is that...to that mod wey ban me..hope yhu don make am for life?...

Hope banning me don solve yhur life's problem...
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Belafonte(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Truer words have never been spoken. There are millions of young, nubile, fresh girls to choose from. Date teenagers and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Safiaa(f): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absolutely disgusting
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by nonut: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2018
I visited nandi_cakes page, the guy is a crazy modafocker.
Most of of his tweets are directed to slay Queens.
Truer words were never spoken.
Lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by kwessiStewie2(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2018
Why should a guy in his right senses marry someone more than 25years. At 30 her pussy juice might have started drying up.Some guys go as far as marrying single mothers.**spits**

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by imitateMe(m): 2:22am On Feb 27, 2018
grin
Jodha:
Mtsheww....

All I have to say is that...to that mod wey ban me..hope yhu don make am for life?...

grin
Jodha:
Mtsheww....

Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by ubunja(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2018
19 - 22 is my focus.anyone older is just a waste of my time. a woman's best feature is her age. the younger the better. if you never fvck the under 22 you'll never understand. the sex is AMAZING. and the younger a woman is the less demanding she is in EVERYTHING: money time sex etc. coz she has all the time in the world. the over 30 are racing against time so everything with them is rushed: "commit now!" "dont play games!" "when are we getting married" "do you have a house"..... NO THANKS. over 30 is for losers who are desperate. the only thing i like about over 30s is their bisexual tendencies.i have met quite a few over 35 women who lusted after teenage girls and would go on and on about their craving for young pvssy. it used to shock me but not anymore.
Re: Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos by Jodha(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
imitateMe:
grin grin

My brother the thing weak me...

(1) (Reply)

Nawoo This Girl Is Cute And Ugly / My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today / ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.