Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister (1821 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by mschubby: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Good morning & Happy Sunday friends..... There's this guy that has been preaching love to me for 3 months before I finally gave him a chance just for him to stop bugging my me. Initially, he told me he has a daughter and that wasn't a problem to me. He's a very nice and caring fellow... always trying his best to make me happy and I started falling in love with him. He calls, chat and always tell me how much he loves me bla bla bla... fast forward to last week, a lady called me with his number shouting 'leave my husband alone o, he's married with kids', I was very surprised. He called back some mins later claiming his baby mama came around and bla bla bla. He apologised and got me a gift the next day and keep telling me everything will be fine with time.
Just this morning, I got the shocked of my life when I decided to check his Facebook page.. this same guy is married with 3kids. I just weak cry

Please house advice me, what should I do at this point of time? I don't date married men and I'm already in love with him..... should I leave him? Or should I just pretend I didn't see anything and continue with the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by MissWrite(f): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by olac21(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Continue to satisfy his sexual urge!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by newyorks(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2018
the nxt warning maybe brutal acid bath or public humiliation.better stay off or be prepared for the hard way lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Turn him to ATM. He go hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by sekxyqueen(f): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2018
continue what? do you want to run mad..
leave your fellow woman's husby please.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by thowbie7ven(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Continue keeping his bullala fresh...by the time Acid rain falls on you, your two eyes go clear...
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2018
you have said it all,
''you dont date married men''
Karma is very much alive and actively active. what u do the other people's husband will be done to yours. The main reason i dont get too familar to Married women. Dont break a home or someone will break urs. This is My brotherly advice to u.
Aunty! Aunty!! Quit, Go and get ur husband, simple. sadsadsadsadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2018
newyorks:
the nxt warning maybe brutal acid bath or public humiliation.better stay off or be prepared for the hard way lesson.

My thoughts exactly.

To the op: if you love your life you better run now you know he is married. Or else be ready for whatever the wife has in store for you angry
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2018
mschubby:
Good morning & Happy Sunday friends..... There's this guy that has been preaching love to me for 3 months before I finally gave him a chance just for him to stop bugging my me. Initially, he told me he has a daughter and that wasn't a problem to me. He's a very nice and caring fellow... always trying his best to make me happy and I started falling in love with him. He calls, chat and always tell me how much he loves me bla bla bla... fast forward to last week, a lady called me with his number shouting 'leave my husband alone o, he's married with kids', I was very surprised. He called back some mins later claiming his baby mama came around and bla bla bla. He apologised and got me a gift the next day and keep telling me everything will be fine with time.
Just this morning, I got the shocked of my life when I decided to check his Facebook page.. this same guy is married with 3kids. I just weak cry

Please house advice me, what should I do at this point of time? I don't date married men and I'm already in love with him..... should I leave him? Or should I just pretend I didn't see anything and continue with
it's like your Virgina is scratching you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Move along. What future do you have with someone who is a cheat & a liar? Even if you do end up with him in the end, what relationship do you expect to have if it was built on a foundation of pain (hers) & deceit? Fear the repercussion of making someone else cry because of your actions. The utterances some people make in their heartbreak can be heavy. The outcome won't be good for you if you continue with this. Let him accumulate his karmic debt all on his own, because eventually, what goes up must come down. You don't wanna be around when the stinky stuff hits the fan!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Pubichairs(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2018
pretend u saw Nada and continue with him..na like this Chioma take nack menopause
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Happens to the best of us grin

Men ain't Loyal undecided

Sooth yourself and pamper and love yourself then go find yourself a fine man to help you forget this demon. All will be well with you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by coolestofall(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
After all u hv written up there u r still asking of what 2 do. You dn't deserve a response, u need a stare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2018
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is being confused...
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2018
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is being confused...

You actually knew he had a kid or two and you said you were OK with it, so why cry foul now..
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Ab025(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2018
I know the sex is great with him...

But, LEAVE HIM!
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by dominique(f): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Why won't you be deeply in love with him when he's enticing you with gifts? Let me tell you how it will play out, he will tell you that he's tired of his marriage and wants to leave his wife for you. He will continue to entice you with sweet words and gifts soteyyy you will think you're the best thing that ever happened to him since toasted waffles. When You get pregnant, he will sweetly tell you to abort it because he wants to divorce his wife and marry you properly. It's probably after your third abortion that you will wondering why it's taking so damn long for his divorce to be over. By the time you realize that you were nothing but a intimacy gadget to him all along, he would have dumped you to go back to the wife he claimed he hates or to his next catch. Now who will be the eventual loser?

If you like, let greed overtake your reasoning, you will only add up to the numbers of the many women who were once in your shoes and now living in regret. Dating married men has it's perks but in most cases, it doesn't always end in praise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2018
@mschubby Just walk away. You should have checked his facebook before agreeing to enter a relationship with him. Just let it go.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by mschubby: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:
Why won't you be deeply in love with him when he's enticing you with gifts? Let me tell you how it will play out, he will tell you that he's tired of his marriage and wants to leave his wife for you. He will continue to entice you with sweet words and gifts soteyyy you will think you're the best thing that ever happened to him since toasted waffles. When You get pregnant, he will sweetly tell you to abort it because he wants to divorce his wife and marry you properly. It's probably after your third abortion that you will wondering why it's taking so damn long for his divorce to be over. By the time you realize that you were nothing but a intimacy gadget to him all along, he would have dumped you to go back to the wife he claimed he hates or to his next catch. Now who will be the eventual loser?

If you like, let greed overtake your reasoning, you will only add up to the numbers of the many women who were once in your shoes and now living in regret. Dating married men has it's perks but in most cases, it doesn't always end in praise.
Thank you sis

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by mschubby: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
Happens to the best of us grin

Men ain't Loyal undecided

Sooth yourself and pamper and love yourself then go find yourself a fine man to help you forget this demon. All will be well with you. kiss
Thanks babe

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by mschubby: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@mschubby Just walk away. You should have checked his facebook before agreeing to enter a relationship with him. Just let it go.
My dear it didn't even occur to me..
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
The fact that another woman is in his life should make you unlove him automatically, how can you still be loving a married man, ayam not understanding how you guys do it.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
mschubby:
Thanks babe

If you can go 3 months! Zero contact another 3 months will be easier. Take it 1 month at a time. Don't let him waste your destiny. Your Man is out there and IT IS NOT HIM. Its another grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by dapomola09(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chaiii dem don use giftsss block dis one future husband o.

GreedySister Atenu LongThroat Giftservant
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by val4sure(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Or should I just pretend I didn't see anything and continue with the relationship
Did you seriously write this in clear consciousness or are you under the influence?
Despite warnings from the poor wife and you seeing things for yourself(including his kids), you still harbour the thought of further ruining his marriage. Have you thought of what would befall his lil kids if the marriage breaks up? Perhaps you don't spare a thought for it cos you're a product of a broken home.
Its either you have a very low self esteem which you hide under the illusion of love or you are just plain wicked. Some women can be soo self centred and evil.
Don't decide with your heart, rather think with your head , if you have anything inside. @mschubby
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by val4sure(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
She said she's in love with another woman's husband, keep on loving him until the thing goes skkkrrrrrrrrrraaaaahhhh for your body,then you go understand say some madam dey vex.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by InfernoNig: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
I just hope he haven't got a taste of your apple pie
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by victorioushands: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
mschubby:
Good morning & Happy Sunday friends..... There's this guy that has been preaching love to me for 3 months before I finally gave him a chance just for him to stop bugging my me. Initially, he told me he has a daughter and that wasn't a problem to me. He's a very nice and caring fellow... always trying his best to make me happy and I started falling in love with him. He calls, chat and always tell me how much he loves me bla bla bla... [/b]fast forward to last week, a lady called me with his number shouting 'leave my husband alone o, he's married with kids', I was very surprised. He called back some mins later claiming his baby mama came around and bla bla bla. [b]He apologised and got me a gift the next day and keep telling me everything will be fine with time.

Please house advice me, what should I do at this point of time? I don't date married men and I'm already in love with him..... should I leave him? Or should I just pretend I didn't see anything and continue with the relationship

Slay queen! Greed and lust for material things will kill all of you! You became so much with him but never bothered to check his details and, even now that you have confirmed it, you are still looking for evil souls like you to give you reasons why you should destroy that woman's home before finally destroying yourself. Tufia gi!!!
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by congo4ka: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
mschubby:

Shut up!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Beautiful Young lady urgently needs our help!!(pictures) / Male Prostitute Shares Photos Of His Wives' Naked Butts With Tattoos Of His Name / Where Can I Find This Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.