Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister (1820 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by victorioushands: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
val4sure:
She said she's in love with another woman's husband, keep on loving him until the thing goes skkkrrrrrrrrrraaaaahhhh for your body,then you go understand say some madam dey vex.

Don't mind her, she's not in any love; She's simply lusting after the money the man spends on him and it's clear that she will die in it unless she advises herself. She's looking for pathetic sympathizers to validate her crooked ways.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? ?? Please Help A Sister by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
It's obvious your senses have taken leave of you cos of the gifts you're getting from this guy undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How It Started.... Romancelanders Pls Read And Help Me / Can We Find A 20years Girl Who Is Still A Virgin In This Our Present Generation? / For The Women Who Know Their Man Is Seeing Others, Do You Pretend Not To Notice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.