Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer (7666 Views)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Augustineblog: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Bitterleafsoup: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2018
An empty house void of family to share the space and filled only with fake relatives and friend's on occasion, is a poor house.

21 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Yemea1: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2018
D'ban.... this babe pass you ooooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'll go with Linda on this one, even if Jenny is from ma maternal home!!
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by OKorowanta: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Linda?
I don dash dat babe my cap since.
She bam pass Chinese balm.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by themonk(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
mhizenugu:
I'll go with Linda on this one, even if Jenny is from ma maternal home!!
Miss enugu, hows 042? Its been a while i left that city
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by veave(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
An empty house void of family to share the space and filled only with fake relatives and friend's on occasion, is a poor house.

You're really bitter leaf.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
themonk:

Miss enugu, hows 042? Its been a while i left that city
never better!
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by themonk(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
mhizenugu:
never better!
Lol, i miss enugu. The cool places to chill, you dont have to deal with traffic like lagos. And you can always breathe clean air, drink good water and have a very silent and private like during the week then party over the weekend if you prefer. I think Enugu is the ideal city if you are made and intend to settle.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Augustineblog: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
OKorowanta:
Linda?
I don dash dat babe my cap since.
She bam pass Chinese balm.
guy you are funny
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
themonk:

Lol, i miss enugu. The cool places to chill, you dont have to deal with traffic like lagos. And you can always breathe clean air, drink good water and have a very silent and private like during the week then party over the weekend if you prefer. I think Enugu is the ideal city if you are made and intend to settle.
Hmmm, I totally agree with you here sir.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by themonk(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, I totally agree with you here sir.
I sent you a pm. Find it necessary to reply.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Oysdam(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Lol, that's your opinion and problem

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
themonk:

I sent you a pm. Find it necessary to reply.
Oh okay, I'll try.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Bitterleafsoup: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oysdam:
Lol, that's your opinion and problem
Yes my opinion, not my problem, run along child.
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by miracool946: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2018
X
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by themonk(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oh okay, I'll try.
Yeah yeah
Re: Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer by Augustineblog: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

"Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) / Photos That Will Leave You Shocked That Jlo Is Actually 45 / Destiny Boy & Starboy Ahmed:- The Dangerous Effects Of Kid Superstars On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.