Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria (28966 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by ihatesycophant(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:

^^^^
Bolded above, that's where he demonstrated the he is nothing but a sycophant and hypocrite. Everyone knows that the is a cabal in Aso rock, Aisha and even buhari knows it
You're still repeating same. No political or group that doesn't have its cabal. These are people that their words are bond to the government, no matter how you view it. We said same during Jonathan government that some people have hijacked his government and tomorrow if another government come, we will still complain of a cabal but we'll forget it's a routine in government circle. No funny thing is that it happens even in church. There are loyal group to the pastor in-charge and this go to the lowest group in every set up.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Krizeukay: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Daddy Freeze, pls we need your advice on this matter.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by mickijoe: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Point of correction, pastor not born again...
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
and how has that benefited the common man? you and buhari are blunders!!!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by stevecantrell: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beware of 419

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by jeroba1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
I doubt.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by biggie73(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who sucking care?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by amazon14: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
EasterDell:
My God

This is supposed to be an achievement? A born again has never ruled China, Dubai or even Israel . . . Yet these lands awe blessed in this world and in the world to come.

Osibande, plz I still believe you small. Keep stupid thoughts in your head, don't let them spill from your mouth.

To him that is an achievement.
Can you imagine Osinbajo standing be4 God.

God:Osinbajo what did u achieve as an elected vp of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Osinbajo: You majesty sir, i was the only born again vp.

This is how Cowhari supporters reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by manci(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Christian with this their born again wahala
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
trustyshoess:

I know what it means but it seems you have a different definition

Yea I do..... for a start, I don't think a born again will work will liars...
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by chernest2002: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Our vp was born, born again and revised and born again that is why he's supporting killers and lies.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Enyeem(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Then, hu em epp
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:
Am not sure this man remembers what born again means

APC syndrome has infested the professor/born again VP.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by uridadole: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Osinbajo is a disgrace to professorship and pastors all over the world. Like King Saul, God is regretting right now why He allowed him become vice-president.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Where was professor pastor when
1. snake ate our money in Inec office
2. Maina found his way back to the civil service
3. Herdsmen became land grabbers and murdered.
innocent lives
4. Cabals took over the presidency.
5. Rats chased mr president from his legitimate office.

Or cat got his tongue

Your statement is nothing but a statement of hate.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's absolutely right.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by matrixme(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yes sir, you forgot to add "that will be sent back to Ogun State by 2019 by my fellow Christian brethren mostly". The statement would have been more complete!
Right under your nose, the church is being openly oppressed. Even your G.O was sent to compulsory retirement by the policies of your boss. You think we will forget sir? Well done.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
uridadole:

Your statement is nothing but a statement of hate.

Ur statement is born out of tribalism.

This talk from Osibanjo shows that his professorship is fake
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:

Yea I do..... for a start, I don't think a born again will work will liars...
A born again SHOULDN'T but they can. It's a wrong thing to do, but that doesn't stop him from being born again
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
THE CHICKEN THINKS ITSELF A BIRD.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
trustyshoess:

A born again SHOULDN'T but they can. It's a wrong thing to do, but that doesn't stop him from being born again

It does dear.... a drop of dirt into a glass of clear clean water is already contaminated...
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
You cannot eat your cake and still have it.It's either you're with them or you're against them. We all know politics to be a dirty game.So,how can a self-acclaimed saint participate actively in deception to satisfy his superior at the detriment of the masses. Mr V.P, you're not a born-again sir rather you're a church goer
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by neveryou: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Because he can't be elected as vice president of Nigeria..

He is a fraudster..
He is ignorant.
He is an illiterate

Look at video.. on independent.. you find navy inside, there was no navy in the north.. the video took place in Lagos..

He is going to go to jail.. don't join him.. in his stupidity

Don't look at,
do you see awolowo in this picture .. or do you see adeboye... In the picture

Do you see awolowo in this picture

They told awolowo the truth.. awolowo no know book. Till the military arrested awolowo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6610500_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is Ridiculous! this man is a nicompoop!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by fof1: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Webvibez:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/i-am-nigerias-first-born-again-vice.html

SO WE SHOULD CLAP FOR HIM,ABI? THIS MAN IS BECOMING BOASTFUL AND VANE. DOES HE REALLY KNOW WHY HE IS THERE? EMPTY TALK WITH IRRELEVANCES. HAS D NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN SPACE GAINED FROM HIS VICE PRESIDENCY? D CHAPEL IN D BILLA IS CLOSED DOWN IN UR TME AND BLOOD VIOLENCE IS INCREASED IN D LAND, AND U ARE HERE RANTING EMPTY VOCABULARY. PLS GO AND RE EXAMINE URSELF AND UR WORTH OR RELEVANCE.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by bobby86(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fake pastor,you are dead again. who even made you a pastor? rccg is full of satanic cohort pastors
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by holajeedayy: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Narldon:

What have you done about the killings perpetuated by Fulani herdsmen, your Boss kinsmen?

under ur nose christian are been wasted and u claim to b pastor and born again egbon u b liar , politifcian,
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by billyG(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Are u saying Alex ekwueme is not born again?
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Edoblakky(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vice Admiral Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey was the vice president with General Yakubu Gowon. He was not just a Christian but born again.
Osinbajo has delved into the puttery canal of the uninformed and liars.
This is the sort of statements made when one has failed to fulfil his roles.
2019 will enable us gauge our gullibility or how improved our lives have become.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by thetech: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Osinbajo is a disgrace to professorship and pastors all over the world. Like King Saul, God is regretting right now why He allowed him become vice-president.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Where was professor pastor when
1. snake ate our money in Inec office
2. Maina found his way back to the civil service
3. Herdsmen became land grabbers and murdered.
innocent lives
4. Cabals took over the presidency.
5. Rats chased mr president from his legitimate office.

Or cat got his tongue

U should have asked where was God when the devil was putting Job through hell. But yet the bible recorded it that his latter was better than his former . Or where was God when Jesus was being nailed on the cross. But yet he rose again. If u dont have anything positive to add to Nigeria than insult the leaders, I think u had better call yourself back to the Reality of it all, silence at at times is the best answer
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by sinola(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano State Deputy Governor Resigns, defects to PDP / Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.