Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, (1307 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers / Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by emmanuel596(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2018
The woman pictured left above is Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, the matriach of the Yar'Adua family. She was married to Musa Yar'Adua, a former Minister. Her son, Shehu Musa Yaradua, was Vice President from 1979-1981. Another son of hers, Umaru Musa Yaradua, was Governor of Katsina State for 8 years 1999-2007, and later President of Nigeria 2007-2009 when he died.
Her grandson, Alh. Murtala Shehu Yaradua, was a Minister between 2009-2011. Three of her granddaughters were wives of Governors of three different states.

https://ogashub.com/meet-the-nigerian-woman-whose-womb-has-produced-a-president-vice-president-a-minister-and-wives-of-governors/

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by weownlagos: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
emmanuel596:
The woman pictured left above is Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, the matriach of the Yar'Adua family. She was married to Musa Yar'Adua, a former Minister. Her son, Shehu Musa Yaradua, was Vice President from 1979-1981. Another son of hers, Umaru Musa Yaradua, was Governor of Katsina State for 8 years 1999-2007, and later President of Nigeria 2007-2009 when he died.
Her grandson, Alh. Murtala Shehu Yaradua, was a Minister between 2009-2011. Three of her granddaughters were wives of Governors of three different states.

https://ogashub.com/meet-the-nigerian-woman-whose-womb-has-produced-a-president-vice-president-a-minister-and-wives-of-governors/
Her son shehu musa was not vice president from 1979 to 81 as you stated. He was chief of staff supreme headquarters from 1976 to 1979. Sometimes we shouldn't join these illiterate bloggers in making some costly mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by duroc(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Womb pass womb.. Some womb dy produce cow as humans

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by olabrad: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2018
Thank God for quota system

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by okosodo: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Just because they were fulani, nothing specaial

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by internationalman(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2018
If they're award for the best womb, my mum would win it out rightly..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by Paradigme777: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2018
While another womb from the same katsina(Daura) only produced cow and was made a president by afonjas undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by DamiBukola: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2018
weownlagos:

Her son shehu musa was not vice president from 1979 to 81 as you stated. He was chief of staff supreme headquarters from 1976 to 1979. Sometimes we shouldn't join these illiterate bloggers in making some costly mistakes.
I'd wanted to lash the illiterate but for your comment above.

1979-1981 was Shagari's regime and I was wondering how late Alex Ekweme became one of the Yara Duas.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by adeolakemi: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by alezzy13: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
weownlagos:

You harsh o! But aside d error in d date, he was partially right. COS SHQ was d equivalent of the of d VP.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President, by DamiBukola: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
alezzy13:

You harsh o! But aside d error in d date, he was partially right. COS SHQ was d equivalent of the of d VP.
But not from 1979-1981.
1979-81 was Shagari's govt and there was nothing like COS SHO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NTA Celebrates 40th Anniversary Of Good Service To Nigeria, Citizens Comment! / 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship / President Buhari Is Too Ill To Govern ///US Observer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.