Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (3069 Views)

God Lives In You / If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? / As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
I have often wondered about the many historical events that took place in the Bible, how valid are they, if they truly happened while are you not a believer then?

Since the internet is our best effort of researching, I decided to see if anybody has wondered about this things as I am now. Lo and behold, it turned out that numerous researchers have rummaged through this. It happened!
Evidence of chariots wheels and bones of horses and humans have been discovered in the red Sea, even though the histories of such happenings have been completely obliterated from history books of the Egyptians, which is understandable.

God is alive and all the miracles talked about in the Bible is true. There is absolutely no reason while you should say you are an atheist or any other fanciful name you choose to tag 'unbelieve'.
The Bible is true, God is true, so is the workings to give you a whole new life.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by OnyeOGA(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
True.

See lemme make this known to you.
The Atheists thought that we are in slavery not knowing that we are trying all our best to make the world a better place.
All the commandments are all summed up with "Love you neighbour as you love yourself."

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by NPComplete: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol. Ignorance at its peak. Where did u get ur research from?

8 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dekatron(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
CupOfT:
I have often wondered about the many historical events that took place in the Bible, how valid are they, if they truly happened while are you not a believer then?

Since the internet is our best effort of researching, I decided to see if anybody has wondered about this things as I am now. Lo and behold, it turned out that numerous researchers have rummaged through this. It happened!
Evidence of chariots wheels and bones of horses and humans have been discovered in the red Sea, even though the histories of such happenings have been completely obliterated from history books of the Egyptians, which is understandable.

God is alive and all the miracles talked about in the Bible is true. There is absolutely no reason while you should say you are an atheist or any other fanciful name you choose to tag 'unbelieve'.
The Bible is true, God is true, so is the workings to give you a whole new life.

I need to drill your head and install sense inside your brain directly cos you can never natural have it.

7 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by oderemo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
This display of in depth ignorance is becoming annoying, have u wandered y that part of the miracle have not been duplicated by your pastors?
Apart from magicians?
Think deep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by festwiz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
There are more planes in the sea than there are boats in the sky.

Where did you get your info?

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Just a quick fact for you, not that I am in contention with your post. 90% of Egyptians are Muslims. Muslims believe and teach some parts of the holy scriptures. The event of Moses and Pharoah at the red sea is one of them. They would not dispute a teaching that their religion corroborates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by sonmvayina(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
For Pete sake.....the Bible is not a history textbook, it is a spiritual manual...it is a spiritual journey from spiritual ignorance (slavery in Egypt) to spiritual enlightenment(the promise land)........

Learn, unlearn and relearn.....
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Dekatron:

I need to drill your head and install sense inside your brain directly cos you can never natural have it.
hmn... I suppose you intend installing the version in yur head rit now, that allows you talk to a stranger in such disrespectful manner. Just kip it for yur kids, I hope a wise woman saves them from yur loud mouth though.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol. Ignorance at its peak. Where did u get ur research from?
the internet. You were quick to react without even noticing that I'd mentioned where I got my stance from. The internet.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by NPComplete: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2018
CupOfT:
the internet. You were quick to react without even noticing that I'd mentioned where I got my stance from. The internet.

Lol. Just look at this clown. "The Internet" is your source? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2018
oderemo:
This display of in depth ignorance is becoming annoying, have u wandered y that part of the miracle have not been duplicated by your pastors?
Apart from magicians?
Think deep.
God never asked us to live on the faith of our Pastors, we are each admonished work on our individual faith. If you keep waiting to see such wonder in that magnitude occur again, maybe you might need to create that very same scene and context first. But am pretty sure u won't move yur faith an inch if you don't see such but it happens all around you daily in the context we are in, look closely yur life is a good place to start.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2018
festwiz:
There are more planes in the sea than there are boats in the sky.

Where did you get your info?
internet. I thought about it first then I confirmed from the net.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2018
NPComplete:

Lol. Just look at this clown. "The Internet" is your source? grin grin
it is my closest route to Egypt, to checking out who does and say what in that far distance. U seem to have a better idea, let's hear it.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2018
removetheturban:
Just a quick fact for you, not that I am in contention with your post. 90% of Egyptians are Muslims. Muslims believe and teach some parts of the holy scriptures. The event of Moses and Pharoah at the red sea is one of them. They would not dispute a teaching that their religion corroborates.
well said.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2018
sonmvayina:
For Pete sake.....the Bible is not a history textbook, it is a spiritual manual...it is a spiritual journey from spiritual ignorance (slavery in Egypt) to spiritual enlightenment(the promise land)........

Learn, unlearn and relearn.....
ofcourse it's not. Its a spiritual manual with histories cheesy
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by sonmvayina(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2018
CupOfT:
ofcourse it's not. Its a spiritual manual with histories cheesy

The stories are all parables, you are expected to read it and learn the messages.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

The stories are all parables, you are expected to read it and learn the messages.

the stories of the old testament are not parables, they happened and just like you said, they too are for our learning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by LeiderJa: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2018
CupOfT:
the stories of the old testament are not parables, they happened and just like you said, they too are for our learning. smiley

The only factual story that can be corroborated is the one in Kings and Chronicles and thats because kings and Chronicles were copied from the history books.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2018
They say Yahweh is All-knowing and Powerful, yet he cannot figure out a way to save both the Egyptians and the Israelites since they are all his creations. Instead he makes and watches the Israelites suffer under the Egyptians and hardens the heart of Pharaoh so he can satisfy his urge to kill.

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more
virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! And I'm just getting started.

What a Wicked and Useless God!

6 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
They say Yahweh is All-knowing and Powerful, yet he cannot figure out a way to save both the Egyptians and the Israelites since they are all his creations. Instead he makes and watches the Israelites suffer under the Egyptians and hardens the heart of Pharaoh so he can satisfy his urge to kill.

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more
virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! And I'm just getting started.

With this comment have you come into conclusion that truly God exist, only that He is wicked according to your last line?
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

With this comment have you come into conclusion that truly God exist, only that He is wicked according to your last line?

The bible is a Jewish weapon imposed by Jews on the world through fear for global domination through series of Wars/Conquest to attain a level of elitism because of their insatiable greed for power. Look at world history the most powerful families e. g the Rothschilds-that have always ruled the world are all Jewish and the trio religion of Judaism, Islam and Christianity brought them this power. As an example a good research on Google proves that all the popes that ever existed had Jewish/Israeli blood.

Fear is the power of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

The bible is a Jewish weapon imposed by Jews on the world through fear for global domination through series of Wars/Conquest to attain a level of elitism because of their insatiable greed for power. Look at world history the most powerful families e. g the Rothschilds-that have always ruled the world are all Jewish and the trio religion of Judaism, Islam and Christianity brought them this power. As an example a good research on Google proves that all the popes that ever existed had Jewish/Israeli blood.

Fear is the power of religion.

I prefer Replying Yes or No not with an essay
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I prefer Replying Yes or No not with an essay
My essay says No.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

My essay says No.

Then have a rethink and stop accusing an entity that doesn't exist. Its not logical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Then have a rethink and stop accusing an entity that doesn't exist. Its not logical

Logic is reasoning conducted or assessed according to
strict principles of validity. It's an insatiable and fundamental quality of humans to delibrate on issues and in this case to Liberate the thinking of others.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Gen 1:26 is where you should have started then you proceed to chapter 2 - the fall of man. It's so incorrect and out of context when you choose to read yur bible that way. If everything as happened as you wanted, to what use will the Bible be? All of these he has done after the fall of man that we may come to appreciate and choose light over darkness. Don't forget that God created and gave us the choice to pick which tent we want but He has continued to help us figure out the best between both options.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by oderemo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
CupOfT:
God never asked us to live on the faith of our Pastors, we are each admonished work on our individual faith. If you keep waiting to see such wonder in that magnitude occur again, maybe you might need to create that very same scene and context first. But am pretty sure u won't move yur faith an inch if you don't see such but it happens all around you daily in the context we are in, look closely yur life is a good place to start.
Hang oh, I dont need creat the scene, onus is not me but on you guys.
It never happened, simple.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by chijokz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Logic is reasoning conducted or assessed according to
strict principles of validity. It's an insatiable and fundamental quality of humans to delibrate on issues and in this case to Liberate the thinking of others.
Well said bro.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by CupOfT(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
oderemo:

Hang oh, I dont need creat the scene, onus is not me but on you guys.
It never happened, simple.
Shalom wink
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Searchingvictor: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Story
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
CupOfT:

Let me get this.
So because you found horse bones in the Red Sea, that means your fairy tale was true? Lol.
Anyway, those discoveries were lies to fool gullible folks like you. They were hoaxes and they never happened.

Excerpt

However, if one is looking for news of an important scientific or historical discovery, World News Daily Report is not the place to look. WNDR is fake news site whose disclaimer notes that the site's articles are satirical in nature:
World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.
Despite WNDR's framing of the alleged "discovery" as recent and newly announced, reports of divers finding chariot wheels and the like under the Red Sea are a hoax that has been promulgated for many years now.

Source https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chariot-wheels-found-bottom-red-sea/

Another source
https://apnews.com/article/5d179748ce474b4e96bfe3a22fc50bd4

My problem with theists like OP is that even though they are educated, religion wipes off any form of reasoning they possess and fills it all sorts of crap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Wrong Treatment / How To Worship Jizz-Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.