Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) (45594 Views)

See What Timaya Was Caught Doing With The ‘bum Bum’ Of A Female Statue / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / Why The Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by pzphoto(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Singer Timaya was caught pressing and squeezing this statue bum.

But bro Timaya why that part?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBGmWulry2/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by pzphoto(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol

See more hilarious photo of Timaya holding a statue here http://www.praizeupdates.com/timaya-press-and-squeeze-statue-bum-on-new-photo/
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by OneCorner: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chai! See news

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stupid. Childish. Unworthy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by OKorowanta: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rotten news.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by weirdtee: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Does it looks like Empress Njama's butts to him

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by kelvinhilton(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's how u identify perverts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Which kind shoe e wear again sad

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
na him choice part
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by francesawesome(f): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
And so
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by ladyF(f): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
He will wish he brought his vaseline cheesy

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Timaya is cursed with the following words
YANSH
GINDI
IKEBE
DUWAWU
BUTTOCKS
UKWU

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Realkenny(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Perverted bastard sad

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
he sang "shake ur bum bum and ukwu..so wat do u expect
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
well... to be a star is to have all thy actions and inactions observed. Yet...who wants to be a mere spectator in this world? Only morons.

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
See shoe
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
What's the news there?
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Chai! See news

grin grin

I swear this nairaland can be a joke sometimes..
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by fesla: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bleep up
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by eliash: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
How do I delete my nairaland account...I'm tired of seen useless thread
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dammylois:
See shoe

sweetie! where do you stay in Abuja?
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by FrenchWay: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Such a pervert. To think he has daughters makes it even more unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chaiiii.... So educating
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Guruboi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Senseless human being cry
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by tillaman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hilarious grin
FrenchWay:
Such a pervert. To think he has daughters makes it even more unbelievable.
lol, I was about saying the same thing
Fernandowski:
Chaiiii.... So educating
really?
Bensonjayjay:
What's the news there?
I tire oo
kelvinhilton:
That's how u identify perverts.
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
eliash:
How do I delete my nairaland account...I'm tired of seen useless thread

Bro doing that is the simplest in the whole world as I am also eager to do that soonest...the useless moderators won't stop surprising us always with nonsensical push to front page and start banning those that are saying factual.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by metroid(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ukwu! grin
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by macino1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Timaya: this bum looks familiar?!
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Webvibez: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lady Tattooed Davido's Face In-between Her Boobs (photo & Video)

http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/lady-tattooed-davidos-face-in-between.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.