Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Make Money Trading Bitcoin (simply Buy & Sell)not Some Shady Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Trading Bitcoin (simply Buy & Sell)not Some Shady Investment (435 Views)

How To Make Money Trading Bitcoin / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Learn/invest In Forex Trading, Bitcoin And Domaining And Make Lot Of Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Trading Bitcoin (simply Buy & Sell)not Some Shady Investment by ultrarich: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sup guys... Nice having you here. ��[center][/center]

Have you been longing to get to play this big boys game but all your effort to get your hands on the game was DASHED��? hey, don't worry, your long search has come to an end today and i can boldly tell you, you are not alone.

Before i continue, i would love to call your attention to the information below:

... I beg your pardon, kindly ignore my typos and grammatical errors���

For years, i was searching for how to make money trading BITCOIN but all effort to know more about this business prove abortive. I did not have a head way until i got the right terms called Crypto Currency Trading or Alternative to Bitcoin (Also known as ALT COINS) and then by November/December 2016 i mistakenly turn a 20,000 naira worth BITCOIN (BTC) to $200 dollars by mid 2017.

Am glad to announce to you that you are among the lucky ones to have found yourself on this blog because, from time to time, we will be dishing out valid and proven opportunity in the world of BITCOIN, ALT COINS or CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING.

What Bitcoin is NOT/MYTH

1. Bitcoin is NOT worthless. [/b]One common myth attributed to Bitcoins is that they are worthless since they aren't backed up by anything. The truth is that value is determined subjectively, value is gained by from the fact that it is given. Bitcoin is a great example of the subjective nature of value since it demonstrates how as we trade with Bitcoins we actually collectively give the currency its value.

2. [b]Bitcoin is NOT a big pyramid scheme.
The basis of a pyramid scheme lays in the fact that there is one main company or organization that promises its investors a guaranteed profit. But since Bitcoin has no authoritative body to make such promises and is after all a peer-to-peer based cryptocurrency, there is no basis to the claim that it's just some pyramid scheme.

3. Bitcoins did NOT enables criminal activity. Criminal transactions done on websites as the Silk Road have given Bitcoin a bad reputation as a mean to support criminal activities. It is true that people take advantage of the anonymous nature of BitCoins to sponsor criminal acts, but the truth is that criminals also use all other forms of payments too to do that. The fact that a certain form of payment is used in context of an illegal activity doesn't mean that the currency is criminal in nature

4. Bitcoin mining is NOT bad for the environment. Recently an article that was published in Bloomberg magazine claimed that Bitcoin mining consumes so much energy that it's destructive to the environment. But in fact if we compare the amount of energy used in other industries, or let's say in printing and distributing fiat currencies, we would actually see that in comparison Bitcoin mining conserves energy.

5. Bitcoins can't be used. This misconception stems out of the fact the after all Bitcoin is relatively new and can't be used in a widespread manner across the web as a payment method. But the truth is that every day you can find more and more marketplaces online and offline in which you can use BitCoins. A great example of how you can use Bitcoins in your day-to-day life can be seen in Forbes' Kashmir Hill's article series "Living on Bitcoin for a Week".
It's important to remember that since Bitcoin is such a hot topic these days it is expected that new myths and misinformation will continue to appear on the subject. Skeptics and critics will continue to dismiss the value of Bitcoins and continue making new claims. It’s important to be aware of that and not believe any claim that is made, but rather double check the information you are given. "The above myth is credited to Coinmama.com"

HОW TО MAKE MONEY TRАDING BITCOIN АND
ОTHЕR ALTCOINS

VISIT http://cryptoworth..com.ng

I THINK ITS BEST YOU FOLLOW THE SITE WHERE AM GETTING THE INFORMATION. http://cryptoworth..com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waste Management In Lagos And The Scourge Of Sabotage / Are You A Good Advertiser? Are You Good With A Smartphone? Come In / Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.