Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (31644 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Justanodadude: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Justanodadude:

Pls gangstar Miami vindication original apk + data. The ones I downloaded were telling me this is not an original apk of gangstar Miami vindication.

Anyone?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Gmajor(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
I've downloaded GTA Vice city, SIMS and Morden combat 4, and none of them worked for me. Please who has actually downloaded a working game from the list?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Gmajor:
I've downloaded GTA Vice city, SIMS and Morden combat 4, and none of them worked for me. Please who has actually downloaded a working game from the list?

All the games that are posted here are all working very fine. Maybe your phone is not compatible for those three games. Especially that sims, it selects phone alot.
So maybe you can try other games.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by oxygenlove(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Do You Guys Deals In XAPK Files, Think Is More Better Than Having APK And OBB Apart
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by pators(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
HELP ME WITH HOT SWORD ADVENTURE GAMES.... SHOOTING GAMES MAKE ME SICK
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
oxygenlove:
Do You Guys Deals In XAPK Files, Think Is More Better Than Having APK And OBB Apart

Not everybody understand the XAPK stuff. That's why I'm not uploading in that extention.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by samueldon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Philadeph:
Splinter Cell Conviction HD

Action Offline Shooter Game

ATTENTION!!! Download apk by its HH screen resolution. To find out the resolution, please download the Screen data 1mb application.

APK FILES

800 x 480 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
960 x 540 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1024 x 600 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1280 x 720 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1920 x 1080 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]

obb file
DOWNLOAD [155.5MB]

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to gameloft/games

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Boss this game's link is not found pls rectify
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by kedracrosen(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Still find it hard to believe the working GTA5 game.
People claim its fake and i wonder why it is smaller in size?

1 Like

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by oxygenlove(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
kedracrosen:
Still find it hard to believe the working GTA5 game.
People claim its fake and i wonder why it is smaller in size?
I Tell U,,cnt Waste M.b, Waiting 4 Sm1 To Confirm Wit Proof
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by oregan(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Sixtus2:
GTA V MOBILE APK + DATA.

OFFLINE OPEN WORLD GAME

APK SIZE 24.5mb
Hold on the link and copy

OBB SIZE 700.2mb

Play Store link
Download

How To Play GTA V MOBILE

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download Apk and Gamecache

2. Extract Gamecache, move folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to Internal/Android/data

3. Install APK and Run the game

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali ( etc )

if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb
You will see folders,

-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd

inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr

Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno : dxt
for Powervr : pvr
=====================

Baam!!!

And you're done.

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to Android/data

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

thanks man..
but this GTA v isn't working, it keep closing
any possible help
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
samueldon:

Boss this game's link is not found pls rectify

Please be patient, I'm still updating the previous post links please.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
oregan:

thanks man..
but this GTA v isn't working, it keep closing
any possible help

Try and play it on Android 4.4 like Tecno P5+ e.t.c
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by oregan(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Philadeph:

Try and play it on Android 4.4 like Tecno P5+ e.t.c
gonna give a try, is it working on ur device?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Lucascruiz(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Pls link for need for speed most wanted
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Philadeph:
Splinter Cell Conviction HD

Action Offline Shooter Game

ATTENTION!!! Download apk by its HH screen resolution. To find out the resolution, please download the Screen data 1mb application.

APK FILES

800 x 480 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
960 x 540 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1024 x 600 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1280 x 720 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]
1920 x 1080 DOWNLOAD [5.1MB]

obb file
DOWNLOAD [155.5MB]

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to gameloft/games

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

please update the link to downloading this game
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Vecto(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Philadeph:

Please be patient, I'm still updating the previous post links please.

Please can you help with a working link of game of thrones?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
oregan:

gonna give a try, is it working on ur device?

The game is not working on low devices with 1gb Ram and Android 7.0 it only works on 3gb ram devices.

The reason is that Gta v is currently not possible to be able to Play Grand Theft Auto V on Android. The game is available on PC, PS3/4, Xbox 360/One only and Rockstar Games hasn't launched it on mobile platform. So, there is no official/unofficial way to install GTA V on your
Android smartphone.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lucascruiz:
Pls link for need for speed most wanted

Please be patient. I will upload it soon.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Brinebryne:
please update the link to downloading this game
Will update it soon.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ssholly:

Please check the link for Assassin's Creed it's not working. I wanna download the game. Thanks

Don't worry, I will soon reach that one.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Vecto:

Please can you help with a working link of game of thrones?
I will soon update the link.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by iammanuel(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Sixtus2:
I'm back now.

Chief Bully na offline
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by youngderek1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
iammanuel:

Chief Bully na offline
yes
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Ayodele951(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please can you help upload Batman Telltale game complete episode link. Thanks.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by iammanuel(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Philadeph:
Modern Combat 5 eSports FPS v2.7.1a

Action Online Shooter Game

Normal Apk size 49.3mb
Download

obb size 869.6mb
Download

Play Store link
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiBsf33w7XZAhUrxVQKHa_iAhEQFggPMAA&usg=AOvVaw3jubRAD4jrkBdDKgyL2mPh]Go there[/url]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Is this one online or offline
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Ayodele951(m): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2018
iammanuel:

Is this one online or offline

Online.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by firerapid99: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2018
It seems gta5 has been out for android and iphone check out to download apk and ios-
https://www.gamedownloadgta.com/p/gta-5-apk.html
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Sixtus2:
GTA V MOBILE APK + DATA.

OFFLINE OPEN WORLD GAME

APK SIZE 24.5mb

OBB SIZE 700.2mb

Play Store link
Download

How To Play GTA V MOBILE

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download Apk and Gamecache

2. Extract Gamecache, move folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to Internal/Android/data

3. Install APK and Run the game

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali ( etc )

if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb
You will see folders,

-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd

inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr

Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno : dxt
for Powervr : pvr
=====================

Baam!!!

And you're done.

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

What about Mali GPU what are we gonna rename the files to?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by yeman1(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Sixtus2:
Fifa 2014 full unlocked offline.

Please guys the tutorial to play this game is too much.
But I will provide the link to the website for you.

So [url=http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://androidgamegratisan..in/2016/11/fifa-14-full-unlocked-apk-data-obb.html%3Fm%3D1&usg=ALkJrhhLz09psU4sHV4Y81UzlELRExX96w]here is the link[/url]

No

I have this game playing well on my tablet. I don't know the problem with Google android ... After 3 days d game will be deleted by Google security server. I don't know why.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by yeman1(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
I need highly compressed game pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.