Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos (6377 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am in need of the Leagoo Kiicaa Power phone but don't know where i can buy it in Lagos, i had checked on Jumia and Konga but they don't have it in stock.

Anyone can help ?

Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by iliyande(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Forget it, you either buy it from AliExpress or jumia global
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by melodyogonna(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
iliyande:
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
iliyande:

i really can't do the waiting for Aliexpress, Jumia don't have i already checked their site for it.

I plan to get it next week, and i only need a new one
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
just got one on jumia last week. ordered Monday n received on Wednesday. the only but for me is d camera. the pix is very poor but I already knew that an 18k phone can't compete with Samsung Note 8
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
yak:
just got one on jumia last week. ordered Monday n received on Wednesday. the only but for me is d camera. the pix is very poor but I already knew that an 18k phone can't compete with Samsung Note 8

you got it for N18K ?

With the 8MP + 5MP dual camera the picture is still bad shocked ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
shumuel:

you got it for N18K ?
With the 8MP + 5MP dual camera the picture is still bad shocked ?
really bad. but am not complaining
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Bandeco(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am surprised you wrote you didn't see kiiga power on jumia . Kiiga power that is all over jumia. You didn't check anything my man

https://www./leagoo-leagoo-kiicaa-power-quad-core-1.3ghz-mtk6580a-3g-smartphone-5.0-inch-hd-android-7.0-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-4000mah-battery-5.0mp-8.0mp-dual-rear-cameras-9762932.html
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
yak:

really bad. but am not complaining

Is it Leagoo Kiicaa Power you got or another phone from the company, and how much did you pay if it was ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
shumuel:

Is it Leagoo Kiicaa Power you got or another phone from the company, and how much did you pay if it was ?

it's Kiicaa power n I bought it 18k with 700 delivery from Jumia
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by mantleguy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
yak:

. Next time use Jumia pay. Then you don't need to pay 700 delivery fee
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
yak:

shocked really ? I just checked Jumia out and what i found is Leagoo Kiicaa Power priced at; N23,990 and N20,990 and i don't even know which one to pick, the N23K one seems better, i dont want to buy fake.
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Tinocosta17(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's what I am using now. I bought mine on 27 December 2017 and was delivered to me around 8 or 10th January. Nice phone though but the menu view is some how odd. So I use APUS app to stylish it. I bought mine on jumia around 22,500 both delivery here in Lagos. Champagne Gold. I wish you all the best.
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tinocosta17:
That's what I am using now. I bought mine on 27 December 2017 and was delivered to me around 8 or 10th January. Nice phone though but the menu view is some how odd. So I use APUS app to stylish it. I bought mine on jumia around 22,500 both delivery here in Lagos. Champagne Gold. I wish you all the best.

Yeah that was the former price, they now have two range in price Leagoo Kiicaa Power N23,990 which way said to be unlocked and N20,990. Did yours came unlocked ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 5:27am On Feb 12, 2018
mantleguy:
. Next time use Jumia pay. Then you don't need to pay 700 delivery fee
ok. thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2018
shumuel:

shocked really ? I just checked Jumia out and what i found is Leagoo Kiicaa Power priced at; N23,990 and N20,990 and i don't even know which one to pick, the N23K one seems better, i dont want to buy fake.

I don't think there's any difference between them. it's just different sellers with different price tags
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2018
yak:

I don't think there's any difference between them. it's just different sellers with different price tags

Alright thanks, but how come your's was N18K ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Dramadiddy(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
shumuel:

Alright thanks, but how come your's was N18K ?
a seller was selling at 18k to get orders .. another was selling at 15k too. if you're lucky you might see a good deal if not, buy at current price
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Dramadiddy:
a seller was selling at 18k to get orders .. another was selling at 15k too. if you're lucky you might see a good deal if not, buy at current price

Okay Thanks, would order for it today
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Bobby95(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2018
when it comes to phones on jumia the only seller i trust is globalommerce

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Tinocosta17(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't know what you mean my unlock. I just bought the phone and inserted my SIM and everything is working.

shumuel:

Yeah that was the former price, they now have two range in price Leagoo Kiicaa Power N23,990 which way said to be unlocked and N20,990. Did yours came unlocked ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2018
Tinocosta17:
I don't know what you mean my unlock. I just bought the phone and inserted my SIM and everything is working.

That was what they wrote o, the phone is said to be unlocked to be used in many countries but i think it is just a way to trick people to pay more, though the phone would come with more accesories.
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ordered on Jumia Express on Monday, got delivered on Tuesday.

The phone is really cool, though has a Tecno look,, i have not really tested it, only downloaded the Apps i need; charging at the moment, will speak more on it later.

Thanks guys

cc
Tinocosta17
Bobby95
Dramadiddy
Yak
mantleguy
Bandeco
melodyogonna

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by imsirkay(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
shumuel:

The phone is really cool, though has a Tecno look,, i have not really tested it, only downloaded the Apps i need; charging at the moment, will speak more on it later.

Thanks guys

Which seller did you buy it from ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
imsirkay:
Which seller did you buy it from ?
Jumia Express/Leagoo Official store
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by imsirkay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
shumuel:
Jumia Express/Leagoo Official store
Ok
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Tinocosta17(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
What's the color of yours?
shumuel:

Thanks guys

cc
Tinocosta17
Bobby95
Dramadiddy
Yak
mantleguy
Bandeco
melodyogonna

Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tinocosta17:
What's the color of yours?
Champagne Gold same as yours, the phone is okay but it heats up on heavy usage, or should i say on Average usage

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thunder fire that mouth of urs �� mine only heats up on heavy use jareh, anyway maybe because I always use d pouch
shumuel:
Champagne Gold same as yours, the phone is okay but it heats up on heavy usage, or should i say on Average usage
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by yak(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have just two complaints: the camera is poor but I have learnt to live with it but my winning 11 2012 just played for few days n wldnt play again. how can I fix that?
Re: Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos by shumuel(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Thunder fire that mouth of urs �� mine only heats up on heavy use jareh, anyway maybe because I always use d pouch

smoetimes you may feel you can say what ever you like without knowing you are only telling the world that your parents did bad by not giving proper home training, in summary; when you insult people unnecessary you are actually insulting your parents.

Change, you are no longer a Kid undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 100/200 Mb Free Data For 7 Days / Who Has Noticed This About Mtn Night Data Plan Recently? / Please Help!!, My Samsung J5 Is Overheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.