Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (24081 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
So I have had my NL account since Feb 29, 2016. This is only my 175th post, and the topic is my first ever.
Until I started following up your posts on religion, most of my post have been on the Investment section, and none on the Religion's.

I don't really think I can convince you against your atheism based solely on my replies to your post, so I intend using the first-ever thread of mine to present you with an evidence that should convince you strongly enough about spirituality and God's existence.

I hope to achieve this in less than 5 pages of the thread.

Attention: Seun seun.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is gonna be disappointing, as always

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by eezeribe(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
OK
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This is gonna be disappointing, as always
I don't think so, all I need is for Seun to pick up the challenge. It must work.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Liveair: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun or no Seun, Pls, can the evidence be provided already for we can all learn from it...am tired of waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Liveair:
Pls, can the evidence be provided already...am tired of waiting.
It depends on Seun-how soon he responds. Meanwhile, the evidence is mainly for Seun, it's an experience he's gonna have, but which will be evident to all. So you may wanna modify your expectations.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol na only seun you wan convert or reconvert because I believe he was there before
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Lol na only seun you wan convert or reconvert because I believe he was there before
More like, na only Seun I wan give proof to. Anybody else can take his proof, or seek for theirs independently.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Seun(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
@awesomeJ: Okay. I can’t wait to look into your persuasive and objective evidence.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by TomHagen: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

More like, na only Seun I wan give proof to. Anybody else can take his proof, or seek for theirs independently.
No fall our hand sha.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by CastedAyo: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Omo this is gonna be interesting
greiboy lefulefu
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
@awesomeJ: Okay. I can’t wait to look into your persuasive and objective evidence.
Alright then, welcome.

These are some things you should know about the evidence:

1. It will be something that you'll experience. Remember I once mentioned that your faith in God, and as well the proof you have of His existence can only be based on what you experience.

2. It will cost you.

3. It will bear semblance with the experience of Nebuchadnezzar, as well as Elijah on mount Carmel.

4. Before we float it, we'll both agree on certain details about it.

5. I will first share with you some people's testimonies from today's service, which I expect you to question. But if they rather convince you enough, then I won't proceed with the other one that'll cost you.
You on?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Seun(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

Alright then, welcome.

1. It will be something that you'll experience. Remember I once mentioned that your faith in God, and as well the proof you have of His existence can only be based on what you experience.

2. It will cost you.

3. It will bear semblance with the experience of Nebuchadnezzar, as well as Elijah on mount Carmel.

5. I will first share with you some people's testimonies from today's service, which I expect you to question. But if they rather convince you enough, then I won't proceed with the other one that'll cost you.
You on?
I hereby reject these terms. The last thing I need right now is a distraction. Thanks a million. Feel free to offer your game to others.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
CastedAyo:
greiboy lefulefu
lol I can't wait cheesy
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
I hereby reject these terms. The last thing I need right now is a distraction. Thanks a million. Feel free to offer your game to others.
Why judge it, when we've barely even started. I told you I hope it'll just be less than 5 pages. could even be 2.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
it will cost him what

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
greiboy:
it will cost him what
If he comes back, you'll find out. Not life in any way though. As a matter of fact lives should be saved by the experience.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
CastedAyo:

greiboy lefulefu
hehe dem want convert Seun by thunder by Fire abi?cheesy. This thread go sweetcheesy. Ehm greiboy bikonu abeg bring beer comecheesy..oppps! This is the religious section..i be don forgetcheesy. greiboy forget abt d beercheesy. Bring milk and orange juice comecheesy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

If he comes back, you'll find out. Not life in any way though. As a matter of fact lives should be saved by the experience.
Alright, let us hope he comes back
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

Why judge it, when we've barely even started. I told you I hope it'll just be less than 5 pages. could even be 2.
If you have evidence, present it here in one post, and it will be judged by all the atheists on this section, including me, if time permits. Cheers.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by obiZEAL(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

Alright then, welcome.

2. It will cost you.

You on?
How you dey think seff....this guy is the owner of the largest online forum in west Africa (if not Africa seff) and you think he has time for this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
hehe dem want convert Seun by thunder by Fire abi?cheesy. This thread go sweetcheesy. Ehm greiboy bikonu abeg bring beer comecheesy..oppps! This is the religious section..i be don forgetcheesy. greiboy forget abt d beercheesy. Bring milk and orange juice comecheesy.
hahaha

Maybe mange to convince him to choose christian atheism at least
grin

Those atheists that believe in the teaching of Christ, but don't believe in God or supernatural powers

At least, it will convince him to give Christians their own section or sub section

I doubt that will ever happen though
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Butterflyl10n: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:

If you have evidence, present it here in one post, and it will be judged by all the atheists on this section, including me, if time permits. Cheers.

Number 1 on his statement

1. It will be something that you'll experience. Remember I once mentioned that your faith in God, and as well the proof you have of His existence can only be based on what you experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha

Maybe mange to convert him to choose christian atheism at least
grin

Those atheist that believes in the teaching of Christ, but don't believe in God or supernatural powers

At least, it will convince him to give Christians their own thread

I doubt that will ever happen though
if he gives Christians their own thread that will be a welcome development. Do u know if someone wants to comment on a Muslim thread he has to claim allegiance of some sort.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
if he gives Christians their own thread that will be a welcome development. Do u know if someone wants to comment on a Muslim thread he has to claim allegiance of some sort.
Yes I know, it is quite sad
Islam as a religion is more respected than Christianity in Nigeria

Although I have always maintained that Nigerian atheists are more of Antichrists

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by CastedAyo: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:

grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Butterflyl10n: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:

I doubt if it's a game. You haven't even heard it yet you are already rejecting it? Not all evidence is literal. He is offering you evidence based on Reconstructions, Reenactments and Demonstrations (probably) and all those 3 are experiences which would be personal to you and having no room for manipulations or suggestive language.

You would be in total control of the outcome.

OP I hope I am right.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:

Like I said, the evidence cannot be a fact, such as science would require. This is not science, if you want evidence, it's gonna be an experience. How do you proof someone loves you, it's basically in your experience of their actions towards you.

Perhaps I should start with today's testimonies.

There were about 8 people in all who came out for testimonies in the second service. I will share 3 of them which I think you may be least skeptical about.

1. The first guy was driving in the estate on Mon Jan 29th, and as he drove past the church, he felt an urge within him if to just stop by the church to pray. So he went in, prayed his heart out, and didn't mind whoever else was there with him in the auditorium. Thereafter, he drove straight to the hospital where his wife had been since Sunday Jan 28th due to prolonged labour. About 2 hours after he arrived, the wife delivered safely.
This was a young smart-looking guy that you'd ordinarily not consider to be religious.
If that was all to the story, it wouldn't have moved much people.

Then he added this: "If you had not seen a terror before, you would wonder why people feared one"...sort of " exactly eight years ago, I got married to my first wife, and exactly 6 years ago, she was ready to deliver our first child, she had this same prolonged labour, and she and the baby were lost to it"

Turned out that was his first time in the Church. How would you convince such a person against Faith in God?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by CastedAyo: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiZEAL:

How you dey think seff....this guy is the owner of the largest online forum in west Africa (if not Africa seff) and you think he has time for this?

Africa bro

Leave the dude.. Instead of him to think of how to make it in life he's after someone that's already made grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Blakjewelry(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

That one kolonizing
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
2. Next out was this grandma. She has two daughters who were pregnant last year. Based on Doctors' stuffs, they told them that both daughters could only deliver via caeserean Section, and there was only a 50%/survival chance for one of them. She came one day to the church to clean up the auditorium with all the strength in her, and in January, both daughters delivered "safely". She however didn't mention if there was any CS though, but I guess "without CS" what she meant by the testimony.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by urahara(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
awesomeJ:

Like I said, the evidence cannot be the kind of fact as science would require. This is not science, if you want evidence, it's gonna be an experience. How do you proof someone loves you, it's basically in your experience of their actions towards you.

Perhaps I should start with today's testimonies.

There were about 8 people in all who came out for testimonies in the second service. I will share 3 of them which I think you may be least skeptical about.

1. The first guy was driving in the estate on Mon Jan 29th, and as he drove past the church, he felt an urge within him if to just stop by the church to pray. So he went in, prayed his heart out, and didn't mind whoever else was there with him in the auditorium. Thereafter, he drove straight to the hospital where his wife had been since Sunday Jan 28th due to prolonged labour. About 2 hours after he arrived, the wife delivered safely.
This was a young smart-looking guy that you'd ordinarily not consider to be religious.
If that was all to the story, it wouldn't have moved much people.

Then he added this: "If you had not seen a terror before, you would wonder why people feared one"...sort of " exactly eight years ago, I got married to my first wife, and exactly 6 years ago, she was ready to deliver our first child, she had this same prolonged labour, and she and the baby were lost to it"

Turned out that was his first time in the Church. How would you convince such a person against Faith in God?

Lmao grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing / Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.