Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It (31464 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
The relationship between Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee-C and Tobi, is not one devoid of drama that will always ignite the wrath of Yoruba Demon members.

The latest drama captured Tobi on camera, begging Cee-C for a kiss which she didn't agree to. He followed her round the house, begging for it; but Cee-C asked him what he has done to deserve a kiss from her.

Here's the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-cee-c-rejects-tobis-plea-passionate-kiss-asks-done-deserve/

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by NeeKlaus: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ah! This young man is a disgrace. A total disgrace. He has balls the size of an Agbalumo seed.

Well, kokan aye...

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by BiafranBushBoy: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The person who auditioned them
The person who selected these assholes (celebrities instead of hustlers)
The Cameraman
The promoters
The Op that brought this news here

Then the Mod that will... (Make I no finish am, because lala na my guy)

All of the above except my guy lala are all MAD!!!

It was this same asshole girl that said she can make 45 million in a week. May the god I serve, deal with her and the person that inserted her name on the list of selected candidates.

As for the idiot begging for kiss, others are begging for a federal appointment, you are begging for a kiss from another asshole!!

Issorait... I won't comment!

267 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerians are foolish people for taking this serious

this is a game and Tobi and Ccee are playing it well ..

See their names are on everyone's lips and people will want to keep them.in the house ..its that simple..

what they want is what is happening

25 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Evablizin(f): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy

I heard someone saying that Tobi has been ceecified,hehehehehe,the journey of no return.

9 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by mayweather145: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
those ppl knows what they are doing, D day dey will finally kiss eehn , someone will jump up from his bed.it will be like Ronaldo just scored Messi. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some Men are focused on
Opening their own Company, Others are focusing on
hacking a $10 billion
transaction while you people are here discussing about BBNaija,are u guys jobless to that extent,well i blame the government for that.If U Have Nothing Important To Do I Will Advice U Guyz To Move To The Literature Section And Laid Ur Hand On A Story Or Better Still Grab Ur Bible And Read. Thank God It's Sunday
# Horladstar cares:p:p:p.

7 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
There is wat is called harrassment.

Then again, Tobi is a good case study for y so many women complain of rape.

She just want to be friends and allow the relationship grow naturally, he just want to be a demon, fcuck and go.

If he keeps using his male strength and pressure to force his way, the end result will be the lady screaming rape.

I know who to believe now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
If na me. I go knack her jazz then begin turn her to my
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by slimpoppa(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
This Tobi just dey fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by coolcacuz: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
I Don tire for this BBN crap

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
When will they Start kicking them Out
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by coolie1: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
this guy no sabi at all

if I send Paulo make en nak this girl na, in two days en don nak am

big fat disgrace to naija guys
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Iyalayaibomaku: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Barcelona don spoil my weekend

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
pls when is chelsea next match?
na chelsea be ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jerryBoss1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is he the Tiv Benue boi ??
If so that's why Fulani has been murdering their people bcus them no get balls
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
be like say God wan damage this bbnaija shiit
and Ops posting bout this goddamned shiit bb whatever the fvck this is New Year Ok?
Receive jobs IJN.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Edopesin: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jazz
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by sucky(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

I heard someone saying that Tobi has been ceecified,hehehehehe,the journey of no return.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by SONofnezzar: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The person who auditioned them
The person who selected these assholes (celebrities instead of hustlers)
The Cameraman
The promoters
The Op that brought this news here

Then the Mod that will... (Make I no finish am, because lala na my guy)

All of the above except my guy lala are all MAD!!!

It was this same asshole girl that said she can make 45 million in a week. May the god I serve, deal with her and the person that inserted her name on the list of selected candidates.

As for the idiot begging for kiss, others are begging for a federal appointment, you are begging for a kiss from another asshole!!

Issorait... I won't comment!
lmao....werey man

Wadup Bro
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by JusticePlanet: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
That guy too weak self
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by TellMeNothing: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bitch ass nigga.. Forking wussy living by eye service..!

BBN or No BBN it is this type of guys we call NFA's. Fine, pull all sorts of stunt & cause all the drama you can for the money, but never be a * bitch azsz...

Fork BBN!!! Rubbish show..

Fork all our Leaders!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
That boy Tobi sef. I swear him head no correct.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by LesbianBoy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is it not this boy they said snatched someone girlfriend grin grin grin grin
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by BE811APP: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
cry cry cry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Next time bbnaija will not use man know man in their auditions after this one fails totally.

No fine girl in that house despite all the hot chicks I saw that audition day.

They brought payporte model, heritage bank employee, the younger bro of the person voicing big brother etc etc.
These people are soo boring all they do is talk about wining the show alias tactics and what the previous house mates did it's so painful to watch especially as the fine boys Tobi,miracle,k.Brule etc BEG UgLee gehs (that one with green hair, and that one that is as thin as hiv patient with no butt, even cee c is not fine just because she is locked in the midst of more ugly girls she is shinning in the eyes of the guys can she compare to Tboss, or even marvis sef smh) for peck or even hug nonsense.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.