Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (47921 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by EmagNig(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
The problems that family people face with some Nigerian house maid. A Nigerian guy identified as @Izuu_Ikeliani on Twitter, took to the platform to reveal how his brother-in-law caught their 11 year old maid having carnal knowledge of their 4 year old son.

According to the man that narrated the story, the parents of the boy got to know after the boy asked a question that seemed beyond his little understanding. The 4 year old boy was reported to have asked his mum if it was true he had 2 eggs in his penis.

His mum was so surprised to hear that from a 4 year old boy and inquired to know from where he learnt that from.

The maid was eventually caught after the father of the boy went into the boy's room to check on the kids early this morning. And in what would look like a movie scene to the man, he saw the maid on the toddler.

She initially lied but eventually confessed she had been having sex with the boy.

Read what the narrator shared below;

[img]Ladies, beware on how you leave your kids with house maid. Last week, my nephew came up boldly to his Mum (my sis), asked her if its true that he have 2 eggs in his “ntanta” (penis). His Mom scolded him and asked him who taught him such,he said nothing! He is just 4

Today, my Sis left for 6a.m mass, asked her hubby to stay back with the kids (cos normally both of them do go for 6am mass). Her husband agreed, went to the kids room, found the maid on top my 4yo nephew, naked, she said she was killing mosquito that perched on him.

With two hot slaps frm my brother in-law, she confessed that she was raping the boy… Smh. The house help is 11yo. God save/protect all kids out there. My sister never wanted any maid, it was my Mom that insisted! Now, tf has happened![/img]

http://lailasnews.com/11-year-old-maid-caught-sleeping-employers-4-year-old-son/

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dingbang(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
When u employ a maid, never assume.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by xendra: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
11yrs old maid? your sister should be arrested first

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a sad society.

#Say no to child labour angry

Modified:

Didn't think I needed to state this but:

#Say no to child sexual abuse

#Little boys have rights 2

#Rape is rape.

Dnt quote me with nonsense, again.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nonso92(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Na wah oo
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by electrodee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ha
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by rawtouch: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
inside was scratching her..

10 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Splinz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
xendra:

Fine. And the rapist?

7 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Splinz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
What a sad society.
#Say no to child labour angry
#SayNoToRape

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by GabrielAganyi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Madam I hope you have sacked her already... .. By the time she's 15 na your husband dick she go the eye..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one afternoon you go shock when you see ogar the sweat on top.... .. The babe no get joy,,,,,,, if e the scratch her @11 then na Kenya fit her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by GabrielAganyi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Madam I hope you have sacked her already... .. By the time she's 15 na your husband dick she go the eye..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one afternoon you go shock when you see ogar the sweat on top.... .. The babe no get joy,,,,,,, if e the scratch her @11 then na Kenya fit her
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by sisisioge: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chai! 11yrs old maid...Chai! Everybody is just abusing one another! Why in the world would they make an eleven year old a maid? Haaa! It is well o. That one too don grow past her years, begin they sexualize Oga pikin.Whew! May there be peace on the land.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
xendra:

Some of these young girls are better off as maids because they get more benefits. They could be in their houses doing even more work and there is no money to educate or equip them for the future.

My friend's maid went with them to Dubai for vacation. My aunty's maid is in school. The one that was taking care of my mum cried when she had to go back. It's not all bad especially when you are developing the person

50 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Oxster(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am a victim,I lost my virginity when I was 6,I had sex with a maid of a family friend that I went for holiday,She might be 15-17 then!

The funnier part is that I peeed on HER,she had to be in control of de sexual activity

Ladies do rape guys,If a lady force you in giving her HEAD,Is that not a Rape too?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Emily22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmm mm......Christians will say END TIME but i will say EVOLUTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
They are both minors, how can one handle this situation?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm...

Sexual/child abuse has become a daily occurrence in our society because there's no strict penalty for offenders.

ADVICE: Parents should always watch their children and create a strong closeness between them and their children. May our kids never be victims of such act. Amen

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dfrost: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
sad angry 4 yo? Is the maid insane?
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
"Two hot slaps" can make anybody confess to anything.
So redo the investigation without maltreating her and come back

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
no bleeping day a twitter user won't have something to say. I never for once believed every single stories being said on twitter. Most of them are fabricated

11 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by BOOMnaija(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
WAWU shocked

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by nairalanduseles: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
you have just put urself in trouble ......what is an 11 year old doing in your house as a help.......that is CHILD LABOUR ......and ur husband even slapped her men u all should go to jail .. ....i hope u get charged to court asap ........callous bastards

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by nairalanduseles: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennygee:
They are both minors, how can one handle this situation?

the only situation i see is using a minor for child labour... .that family should be in jail and he has the guts to abuse the little girl
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by mystery22: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
why are my not surprised,dis shii happens alot,but boys don't talk, dis same tin happened to me when I was little, and most of the guys will concur dat it has happened to them, but boys no dey like scream rape.smh.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by delishpot: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
she is also a kid na. She lacks parental guidance and the boy is unfortunately collateral damage. Adults, take some responsibility for children under your care. Talk sex ed with them and guide them. The poor boy did not speak up because of his moms reaction to his question. Nigerian parents, please body parts are not taboo. Talk patiently and kindly with your kids. Be their confidant. It is normal for kids to ask questions about their sex organs. It is on them and they are curious to know about it. It is not taboo, help them understand their bodies the best way you can for their little minds.
It is no biggie if your son asks why his sisters peepee is different from his and vice versa. It is not a time to explode and ask him to get out and make him feel bad or curious or worse still scared to speak with you about sexuality again. It rests in your hands to say Junior, it's because God made women different from men and gave each gender special peepee so that they can function according to their gender. Yours is special and belongs to only you. No one should touch it except you when you have to pee or wash and your sisters own is special to her too and no one should touch it except her when she is old enough to care for herself. If anyone touches your peepee just come and tell mom or dad. Even if they threaten you, still tell me OK? I promise I will not let them know that you told me. It will be our secret. Thats all.

18 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by adecz: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
How can an 11 yr old girl,

"rape" a 4yr old boy??

If it were 11yo boy to 4 yo girl,
it would have been more realistic.

FAKE story..

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by ourchoice(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Girls usually spoil earlier than boys. If you interview 100% of grown men, at least 60% were molested by older girls while growing up.

Girls become sexually active earlier than boys, and when boys start later in life, their own becomes worst, that's the cycle of lifs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by rawtouch: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
they are both underage, the child abuse is 2way..

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Andrewgame42: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am more concern about the age of the maid

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dfrost: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:
you have just put urself in trouble ......what is an 11 year old doing in your house as a help.......that is CHILD LABOUR ......and ur husband even slapped her men u all should go to jail .. ....i hope u get charged to court asap ........callous bastards

That's another side to it. I didn't think about from that angle. In a bid to make it in life and make ends meet, parents neglect their wards and end up exposing them to unnecessary dangers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over A Man On Facebook / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.