Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

There Is Money In The List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is Money In The List (362 Views)

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / What Is Money Gram Investment / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Money In The List by kashmegs(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Today, I want to talk about one thing I discovered,
that big company use to rake in millions and billions of dollars sales.

One thing that if we put in place will transform business forever. This can turn one’s life around and not struggle for money.

The truth about this is that everyone can do it and should do it.

Let me take you through a real-life story about a famous capitalist.

A man who built a big Company. He was a very wealthy, influential Capitalist.

His company which he started from the scratch had grown after more than 30 years of hard work. His company had ranked to one of the first top 10 in his country.

He was living a wealthy lifestyle but suddenly something happened.
Waking up one morning he discovered that fire had burnt his great and was still burning down his big empire that morning.
He getting to the company location, saw that fired had destroyed 90% of the company.

He was very mad, he was there live watching his 30 years labour, sleepless night, hard work and life investment burn away.

There was nothing he could do to save the company because it had already been brought down to ashes by fire.

What a sad event!

This man was interviewed and ask a question about how he felt. He spoke with faith and boldness as he answered. He was a bold man with a lion heart.

But one striking question the interviewer asked him was “If you had gotten to the scene earlier and you could go inside to pick one thing what would that be?”

What do you think this man would have picked if he had the opportunity?

But his answer will shock you, he said I will go straight and get my Database!

Out of everything such as money, files and other valuable things in the Company.

Why will this man say he will go straight to get his company’s database.

”But why database out of all the valuable things inside?” the interviewer asked.

He said “If I get my Database, I have my company back! With my Database, They are the most valuable treasure I have lost. I know if I had the Database. I have the company back!”

Guess what?

After a week, one morning his PA came to him and handed over to him the complete company database.

He got to the place earlier and risked his life through the fire to get it.

Within a year this man recovered his company back better than before.

He was very happy. His database saved this great empire.

Without his database where would he have started?

His quick recovery would not have been possible, I’m sure.

MTN NIGERIA made $1.6 billion in 2015.

Why are they making billions of dollars mostly from the poor Nigerians?

currently, MTN has approximately 150Million active phone numbers Database.

Research had shown that at least 5% of your database will always convert to buy per advert you send out.

This is how MTN Nigeria earn.

Let’s say MTN send out a single advert selling N100 Caller tune service to 150Million numbers which at least 5% will buy.

Let’s do the calculation.

5% of 150,000,000 =7,500,000 numbers.

7,500,000 numbers * N100 = N750,000,000

Whooping 750Million naira.

Let’s assume that’s how much they make per advert sent if not more.

I left my phone one day and headed to work. After the day’s work I checked my phone and out of the total messages I got were 15 different adverts from MTN offering different services at different prices.

I looked at my phone and said…How much would MTN have made today?

I knew they would have made a whole lot of money that day.

What gave the Company this earning power? It’s DATABASE!

DATABASE is one thing that all successful companies have!

In the Cyberspace Database is called LIST!

Every huge earner online has a HUGE LIST.

Have you heard this before that “The money is in the LIST?”

It’s a law in business earning. The bigger the size of your database is the bigger your earning potential.

This is real leverage. I had struggled online for 3 years until I found this and since I found this and have been building my list.

This had caused a paradigm shift in my online business.

You too can build your list.

WANT FREE INTERNET MARKETING TRAINING UPDATES IN YOUR MAIL BOX?? CLICK HERE===>> https:///rcHpPJ

This is real leverage. Lets tap into this together.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Rice Mill To Produce 250,000 Metric Tones Annually In Sokoto / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards / Cardinal General Cleaning & Pest Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.