Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi (1303 Views)

Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by Anyadike1: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari’s Government of No Substance and Propaganda In trying to verify the accuracy of the odd appointment letter I posted here yesterday, I discovered that President Buhari actually has 9, not 6, media aides, all of whom also have a retinue of personal aides. The presidential media aides are Femi Adesina (Special Adviser, Media & Publicity); Garba Shehu (Senior Special Assistant, Media & Publicity); Tolu Ogunlesi (Special Assistant, Digital & New Media); Lauretta Onochie (Personal Assistant, Social Media); Bashir Ahmad (Personal Assistant, New media); Sha’aban Sharada (Personal Assistant, Broadcast Media); Naziru Muhammed (Personal Assistant, TV Documentary); Sunday Aghaeze (Personal Assistant, Photography); and Bayo Omoboriowo (Personal Assistant/ President’s Photographer). In addition, the president has about 40 paid journalists, bloggers, media analysts, commentators (whose names I have but will leave out for now), working under the Buhari Media Centre (BMC) in Utako, Abuja. The BMC is a well-furnished one-storey building with expansive premises. It has security guards, clerks, and cashiers. The team members are paid a monthly allowance of between N200,000 and N250,000. They are mandated to react to all media contents critical of the president, write favorable news items for the president, and attack/demonize/smear people critical of the president. They also work with government agencies such as the EFCC to push narratives to deflect attention from the ineptitude of the government. They work behind the scenes and use pen names in extended articles, and pseudonyms on social media. Almost all the members of the APC Presidential Campaign Media Directorate operate from the BMC, with the exception of those with appointments. And this excludes Lai Mohammad’s well-oiled lie squad. When a government takes propaganda and mind-management this seriously, you know it’s not ready to change. Good deeds are their own PR. It is when people determine that they don’t want to do good deeds that they resort to mindless propaganda. If only they invested and expended as much energy in managing the economy as they do in propaganda, we won’t be where we are. I have more, but I will stop here for now. By the way, that appointment letter is authentic.
Farooq Kperogi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by HungerBAD: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by Thewesterner(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmmmm... Tax payer's money put to judicious use
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by BankeSmalls(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista will give an arm and a leg to be counted among these propagandists. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by zionmde: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
usba must be the security man for the building
sarrki posted to toilet washing department
ngeneukwenu is in charge of running errands buying snacks and airtime
yarimo in charge of cleaning their tables
madridguy must be their generator guy
the above mentioned all collect 10k monthly while they are mandated during their leisure time to log into nairaland to continue littering the forum with senseless rants

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by dlondonbadboy: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
The only BMC on nairaland is Ngeneukwenu.

The rest just dey mumu. Defending a cow with my data? I dey mad?
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by dlondonbadboy: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:
TonyeBarcanista will give an arm and a leg to be counted among these propagandists. grin

Abeg leave Barcanista alone, man must hustle..
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by dangermouse(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
One could begin to imagine how a sane individual would defend a failed government so passionately.
It's obvious with the propaganda flying up and down in this present government but the truth always prevails.
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
I wish I even get 10k job in this country looted by the satanic party.

zionmde:
the above mentioned all collect 10k monthly while they are mandated during their leisure time to log into nairaland to continue littering the forum with senseless rants
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by olabrad: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
zionmde:

But it looks like bmc hasn't been paying recently
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by olabrad: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
The only BMC on nairaland is Ngeneukwenu.

The rest just dey mumu. Defending a cow with my data? I dey mad?

How you sure? Sarrki, madridguy look like members, same for that yarimo person
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by ideologies(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:
that guys works for both ApC and PDD any side belle face

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by ideologies(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:
that guys works for both ApC and PDp any side belle face
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by Mogidi: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
olabrad:

How you sure? Sarrki, madridguy look like members, same for that yarimo person
dlondonbadboy is right, NgeneUkwenu is paid propagandist unlike madridguy and sarrki, I don't know much about yarimo.

In 2014, the then APC organizer on Nairaland convened a meeting to be held in Lagos. NgeneUkwenu and omenka are the only ones still on Nairaland that attended the meeting. I will post the screenshot if I can find it on my laptop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by JIHADIALOWONLE: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
SAI BABA 2020 INSHA ALLAH
Re: Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi by greatgod2012(f): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
And someone will be shouting that Buhari has integrity. Integrity my foot!

Good deed is what we want from our elected leaders not propaganda!

Sarrki my brother, now I know why you're passionate about your job!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI / The Fall Of Rochas / Come For Us All, Secondus Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.