Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) (40273 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I wonder what Igbo man will envy in Osun, a state Ebonyi is far better than grin grin

These are what Ebonyi governor built under three years without borrowing and not owing workers salaries

Reps screen $15m Ebonyi State’s external borrowing plans
by KEHINDE AKINTOLA, Abuja | July 26, 2017 4:11 pm

The House of Representatives’ Committee on Aids, Loans and Debt Management on Wednesday screened $15 million external borrowing initiated by Ebonyi State Government for execution of critical developmental project.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/reps-screen-15m-ebonyi-states-external-borrowing-plans/

Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval

Ebonyi’s $80 million loan request was earlier rejected but following strident pleadings by Senator Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) the upper chamber made a U-turn to approve the request.

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-approves-1-806b-chinese-loan-rail-projects/

You ever asked yourself where poor ebonyi with lousy IGR and allocations get the money for any project from? You think the money was abrakadabra money?

And that's on top of the N30 billion they currently owe.

That village is swimming in debt.

You people and ignorance are like brothers and sisters
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I wonder what Igbo man will envy in Osun, a state Ebonyi is far better than grin grin

These are what Ebonyi governor built under three years without borrowing and not owing workers salaries

It's general in the entire South western states bro, subtract the property of the igbos in the whole western state, and you will see how lazy and lack of vision an average Yoruba man is

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by FKO81(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
kayfra:

One flyover with lanterns? grin
Three flyovers, you can use your Google

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

It's general in the entire South western states bro, subtract the property of the igbos in the whole western state, and you will see how lazy and lack of vision an average Yoruba man is

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between WORLD CLASS and village stone age class in anambra village....

The difference is clear.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between WORLD CLASS and village stone age class in anambra village....

The difference is clear.

Of course, all I see is a road network to bushes.... If 90% of Osun is made up of bushes, then Osun government house may not be much different from a shrine,. No wonder Osun state is known for skull mining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by EASY39(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
he try, but the road no fine at all, he for paint the sides and mark the middle.
don't Mind Them O,the First And Second Is Just Imaginary Road O.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Of course, all I see is a road network to bushes.... If 90% of Osun is made up of bushes, then Osun government house may not be much different from a shrine,. No wonder Osun state is known for skull mining.
Chai see finishing.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by FKO81(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

You ever asked yourself where poor ebonyi with lousy IGR and allocations get the money for any project from? You think the money was abrakadabra money?

And that's on top of the N30 billion they currently owe.

That village is swimming in debt.

You people and ignorance are like brothers and sisters
Ebonyi is not owing teachers unlike Osun that's owing 28th months, Ebonyi also one of the least indebted states and among top 10 performance in WAEC for the past 4yrs while Osun ranked 5th in states with rising debt and 25th in WAEC performance index, Osun also ranked high on poverty and high malnutrition prevalence among states, while Ebonyi ranked low, you can see Ebonyi state is far better doing well more than Osun is human development index

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Bushes...
let's forget politics and face reality. you claim osun is known for skull mining give prove to back it up. Don't just drop comment (s) because everybody is dropping you should.
Calling the government house a shrine. Prolly that's what your state government house looks like and you think calling Osun Government house a shrine will make you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by FKO81(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

95% of Osun is made of forest, you can see from the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
FKO81:

Ebonyi is not owing teachers unlike Osun that's owing 28th months, Ebonyi also one of the least indebted states and among top 10 performance in WAEC for the past 4yrs while Osun ranked 5th in states with rising debt and 25th in WAEC performance index, Osun also ranked high on poverty and high malnutrition prevalence among states, while Ebonyi ranked low, you can see Ebonyi state is far better doing well more than Osun is human development index

Osun Not Owing Teacher 28 Months Arrears-Gbolagade
The Statistician-General, State of Osun, Professor Wasiu Gbolagade has debunked media reports making the rounds that the state is owing teachers 28 months salary arrears...
http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2018/02/07/osun-not-owing-teacher-28-months-arrears-gbolagade/

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
FKO81:
do you know what that means? 95% of osun is made of forest. and you could type that.
you have no point
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mrvyktor:

Bushes...
let's forget politics and face reality. you claim osun is known for skull mining give prove to back it up. Don't just drop comment (s) because everybody is dropping you should.
Calling the government house a shrine. Prolly that's what your state government house looks like and you think calling Osun Government house a shrine will make you feel better.

You need proof to accept the fact that your state is the capital of rituals?
I will not waste my time in trying to convince you on that, however, wait before the week runs out, you will surely see a report on ritual activities coming from your state.
My state's government house.... Hmmmmm let me not waste my time on this too... But next time you see someone coming to Imo state, please join him or her and see for yourself how a state and government's house looks like. Please bring along your camera, as it may be a trip of your life.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
FKO81:
do you know what that means? 95% of osun is made of forest. and you could type that.
you have no point
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
[s]
FKO81:

[/s]

No time allocation for ignorant and unintelligent village ipob today. Try next time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
[s]
Absuchat:

[/s]

This is magnificent...

The world can see a world class bridge, interchange and 30km Gbongan-Akoda Omoluabi Motorway

The world can see a deplorable, disgusting, abomination crumbling and falling apart sand sand 2 year old bricklayer bridge in your poor village.

Bridges are made to last for 30 years, but the death trap built by the best village leader in your entire SE village started crumbling after just 1 year.

Sucks to be you backward villagers sha...

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

I will not waste my time in trying to convince you on that, however, wait before the week runs out, you will surely see a report on ritual activities coming from your state.
My state's government house.... Hmmmmm let me not waste my time on this too... But next time you see someone coming to Imo state, please join him or her and see for yourself how a state and government's house looks like. Please bring along your camera, as it may be a trip of your life.

if osun is a capital of ritual, why do people find solace here?
how many cases of ritual has been recorded about osun?
people like you need to be reoriented. Wow Imo is the best state, and your governor is everywhere in the internet. make I no talk o

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mrvyktor:

do you know what that means?
95% of osun is made of forest. and you could type that.

you have no point

That poster did not see the ignorance and idiocy in his absurd comment.

You should know that Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent...

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
What is this you are calling road network....Go to Kano and see Kwankwanso flyover network!

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

This is magnificent...

The world can see a world class bridge, interchange and 30km Gbongan-Akoda Omoluabi Motorway

The world can see a deplorable, disgusting, abomination crumbling and falling apart sand sand 2 year old bricklayer bridge in your poor village.

Bridges are made to last for 30 years, but the death trap built by the best village leader in your entire SE village started crumbling after just 1 year.

Sucks to be you backward villagers sha...

Little wonder your politicians ride on your brains.
Wait a minute, he built good roads for you, if I may ask, "what for"? So that you can treak on them, as am not seeing any car on the road.

But let's be serious for once, did any form of disaster hit Osun and destroyed all the mud houses you guys lived in, such that you now sleep on trees.?thanks to mother-nature for the gift of vegetation.

Next time he(the governor) wants to embark on any infrastructural program, let him know that all you guys need now is "stomach infrastructure" as all of you are hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
ogbeniolola:
What is this you are calling road network....Go to Kano and see Kwankwanso flyover network!

Uncle calm your nerves.
The ones we are seeing in Osun is first of it kind.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
vicardino:
I dare you to name where he built those 40. You said he built more than 40 but just tell me or quote it out where those schools are. If truly you live in Osun, you should know better than this.

I hope you know he built both primary and secondary schools?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Little wonder your politicians ride on your brains.
Wait a minute, he built good roads for you, if I may ask, "what for"? So that you can treak on them, as am not seeing any car on the road.

But let's be serious for once, did any form of disaster hit Osun and destroyed all the mud houses you guys lived in, such that you now sleep on trees.?thanks to mother-nature for the gift of vegetation.

Next time he(the governor) wants to embark on any infrastructural program, let him know that all you guys need now is "stomach infrastructure" as all of you are hungry.

now tell me when we eat now and we don't have a hope for the future what's that?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

That poster did not see the ignorance and idiocy in his absurd comment.

You should know that Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent...

Osun is 95% Forest

This Osogbo skyline, Ife is just student areas which is 2.1% 0f Ile Ife

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mrvyktor:

if osun is a capital of ritual, why do people find solace here?
how many cases of ritual has been recorded about osun?
people like you need to be reoriented. Wow Imo is the best state, and your governor is everywhere in the internet. make I no talk o

Solace you said... Lol, these guys are daft, oh wait a minute... You have not come to the realization that people coming over there have one agenda, and that is to subdue shallow minded indigenes like you and dominate your land (especially in commerce).
Imo state governor is all over the internet of course, but you know what, the worse governor in south east is better than the best South western governor. Quote me.

Osun maybe developing arithmetically, but you can never equate it to the geometric development we are enjoying over here in Imo.
Come take a ride with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mrvyktor:

now tell me when we eat now and we don't have a hope for the future what's that?

So you will rather die while hoping for a better day ahead?
Come on you are better than this na
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Anambra youths protest ritual killing | The Sun News

Ozubulu, in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, has protested an alleged ritual killing in the community.

Rising from an emergency security meeting at the palace of the town’s monarch, Igwe F.N. Oruche, Dr. Ernest Chukwuka regretted the involvement of one of the town’s vigilante in the ritual killing. Chukwuka, who is also the Caretaker Committee chairman of Ozubulu Development Union (ODU), called on law enforcement agents handling the case, to ensure speedy justice.

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-youths-protest-ritual-killing/

HOW I KILLED MOTHER FOR MONEY RITUALS” – MAN ARRESTED IN ANAMBRA FOR MURDER

A man in Anambra State has been arrested by operatives of the state police force after it was alleged that he took the life of his own mother.

https://ynaija.com/how-i-killed-mother-for-money-rituals-man-arrested-in-anambra-for-murder/

Ritual killers on the prowl in Enugu

Things seem to be falling apart in Igbo Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, following the discovery of the decomposing body of a lady, four days after she was declared missing. The deceased, Ngozi Eze, 35, reportedly went to see off a friend on March 9, 2014 and was on her way back when her assailants accosted her in a bush path,gang-raped her and strangled her to death. And as if that was not enough, her breasts and private part were chopped off.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/ritual-killers-prowl-enugu/

Enugu ‘ritual’ killing: 5 more skeletons discovered, victims identified Keke riders mourn

About five more skeletons were said to have been discovered at the site of the church building where three bodies of victims of suspected ritual murder were exhumed on Tuesday, before a shocked community.

http://whirlwindnews.com/news/4054-Enugu-ritual-killing-5-more-skeletons-discovered-victims-identified-Keke-riders-mourn-

You SE village region is the den of rituals killers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mrvyktor:

Uncle calm your nerves.
The ones we are seeing in Osun is first of it kind.

Osun was created 1991 Ebonyi was created 1996, if you visit Ebonyi you will sorry for your people

Ebonyi skyline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

Lol, if I can afford to waste my time in getting posts made on ritual activities from Osun (alone), not to talk of the entire South west(especially the famous baddoo gang) then am gonna flood this thread with it.

But better watch your back, as we all know, every Yoruba man is a potential ritual victim.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

Deomello the afonja moslem is pained because we exposed the south wastee as backward and uncultured humans.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
[s]
ratcockoduduwa:

Deomello the afonja moslem is pained because we exposed the south wastee as backward and uncultured humans.
[/s]

No time allocation for ignorant and unintelligent Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Osun was created 1991 Ebonyi was created 1996, if you visit Ebonyi you will sorry for your people

Ebonyi skyline

How on earth can any sane person compare Osun to Ebonyi state?

It's just like comparing Liberia to USA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others / Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.