Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (67063 Views)

Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by iamethan(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I can't even troll Arsenal and Man Utd fans, I don't know if we'll win tomorrow or not.

Honestly I just keep quiet ni....��
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by oloruntoba77(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Poor headline. Not a mistake, the act was intentional.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
i like shows like these cos it brings out the hoeing nature inherent in naija girls who unfortunately pretends all year round. Everyone of them girls is either tongue kissing another man, throwing legs up to display bumbum with old spots, deliberately flashing bweasts or knowingly changing clothes to show off their nipos.
they have been brainwashed that to win, you must act up and do something crazy! their sons will be in SS2 tomorow and class mate will show them pics and say; "see your mama bweast that year"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
I just wana see the vajanahs of the careless girls
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by bewla(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
ajibolabd:
FCT
dancing skelewu
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by MunorAnne(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
ajibolabd:
FCT
Abuja.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
mema900:

FCT FTC== First To Comment
Olodo grin
don't mind me joor
Re: BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed by Rawhumper(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Here i am wink for subsequent ones smiley

quote author=minasota post=64984027]who will be my val shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.