Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (32208 Views)

I Need Recommendation For A Tecno Phone For My Son Of 17yrs, For 25/30000 / Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by debolayinka(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Since they have thief my own tab, maybe one of you wey una tecno of infinix get issues should dash me.

I need to stop using this symbian thing.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by sirlop(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
delvinho:

Very funny... Even I know someone who got a tear rubber toyota venza last year... The engine knocked in less than a month! He took it back and was given a new one! That it's new doesn't mean it's perfect... Different grade of phones from a phone company have their peculiar issues nd then again there is the issue of hard luck! I bought my infinix hotenote(x551) first week of September 2015..... I m still using it right now without any internal issues... The only thing i have changed is the sensor... That one is my fault cos the phone fell from a great height and the sensor was shattered... So if you do the maths... It means I have been using the phone now for about 2years and 4months plus.... There was a time I used an HTC one plus.... I didn't enjoy that phone for up to 5 months before it had issues... I swore I wasn't gonna use HTC products again... The same HTC my friends are using without issues.... So my dear... It doesn't work that way.... A friend of mine used Samsung so or so last year's just for few months before it parked up... He took it back to the seller and upgraded to another Samsung... He is a Samsung fan... There are stories too of even the much famed iphones..... It's the same all over.
U can lie. U and ur friends all experienced this. The venza story crowned all the lies

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by lanre316: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
etsuidris:
bros how much and where can I get it

GIDIBANKZ:

Hw much is the Redmi note 4x

I bought mine for 62k (3gb RAM and 32gb ROM)

You have to order it online. You can get people who can do it for you on official Xiaomi thread

1 Like

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by eleojo23: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
debolayinka:
Since they have thief my own tab, maybe one of you wey una tecno of infinix get issues should dash me.

I need to stop using this symbian thing.

Symbian? shocked

You sabi keep phone o. cheesy
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by sirlop(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
tkaymuo:

Liar!!!.. There is no brand new Venza in production again
Don’t mind him. All these guys making up stories to defend tecno. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by GrandMufti: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Hw much is the Redmi note 4x

megrimor:

Bro how much does the Xiaomi cost?

CastedAyo:

What's its name and how much

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/2337
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by GrandMufti: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2018
bobo65:

Bravesoul
Saxby
Miscoli
Henry007

U ppl will not see this thread o
Na to dey disturb ppl with camon cm una sabi

They are viewing in ghost mode grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by debolayinka(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2018
eleojo23:

Symbian? shocked

You sabi keep phone o. cheesy
Abi, na when thief thief people do me strong thing, I remember say I get the phone for house. And the thing dey work well.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by fibonacci2526: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

Them dey regroup,dem go soon show. grin grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by GrandMufti: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Them dey regroup,dem go soon show. grin grin

grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by farouk2much(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
which product hire you to do this? tecno is the best if you like go and buy itel
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by Antina(f): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
ibbryte:

I truly am happy about your awakening.

Made the decision about 5years ago, Never!
I repeat never in my life use a Mediatek phone.

Been on Samsung, and honestly no regrets.

I told someone on infinix thread that all these chinco phones get expiry date grin I no dey use them, the next thing he said was "I dey form" .

Mind you! The phone price was about 125,000 or there about, infinite phone for that matter.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by eleojo23: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

You don arrive grin

Abeg be on standby to organise an induction ceremony for our prospective members.

Oga noobody and Protein0 will take care of the refreshments...Una know whywink grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by kenny4one(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2018
you guys are just waking up now, I stop using tecno phone after my ugly experience with there m3 back them.

it's 2years & now am using Gionee m3mini & I haven't have any problems, like tecno & CO
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by austinereds(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2018
well truth be told since the day I bought a cloned infinix I just hate the brand one time. the only MTK phone I can suggest for anyone is Gionee. sometimes it's a thing of luck some phones comes with manufacturing defaults. same thing could happen to a renowned brand.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bobo65(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

Lol
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by Youngzedd(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
My Xiaomi Mi Max 2 fell and nothing happened. Infinix hot 5 fell and the screen scattered.

Too many substandard produces in Nigeria.

Xiaomi fan since 2013

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by mudiana(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2018
emekaD3:
Bro, sometimes we just have bad luck with electronics, bought an iphone 6 when it just came out , it packed up in 10 days, i vex and started using cheap tecno and infinix phones, this year again i bought a macbook pro and now the speakers are dead within 2 weeks... both purchases were brand new and original.
my broda, apple product is not for u.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bravesoul247(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
But u use a TECNO Camon CM and I don't face this issues
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by fibonacci2526: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2018
bravesoul247:

Bobo65, you friend don show. lolll.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by PurestBoy(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
I've been using Motorola Moto G4 sent to me from Brazil from over 2yrs now, the phone is strong and I've never had any problem with it, I don't know why this phone is not available in the market, some people even ask me "shey Motorola don dey do Android ni?"

1 Like

Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bravesoul247(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
tgmservice:
I bought a useless tecno w3 from 3chub august 2017 and just imagine it parked up last week under normal usage without it falling or
anything lik that.

I didnt com up again after weeks of it hanging seriously and took it to their engineers who told be the panel is damaged i will never in my life spend a dime on those worthless chinko crap and i encourage you not to do the same.
Guy, go to carlcare and have it checked. Let them tell you what really caused it before blowing the trumpet.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bobo65(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
bravesoul247:

Ur English ain't helping matters
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bobo65(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Bobo65, you friend don show. lolll.

grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by GrandMufti: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
eleojo23:

You don arrive grin

Abeg be on standby to organise an induction ceremony for our prospective members.

Oga noobody and Protein0 will take care of the refreshments...Una know whywink grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bravesoul247(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2018
bobo65:

Ur English ain't helping matters
I made a mistake by using 'u' instead of 'I' and you're making a big deal outta my English? You can't even type your words in full.
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by Maxvasia(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2018
tgmservice:
I bought a useless tecno w3 from 3chub august 2017 and just imagine it parked up last week under normal usage without it falling or
anything lik that.

I didnt com up again after weeks of it hanging seriously and took it to their engineers who told be the panel is damaged i will never in my life spend a dime on those worthless chinko crap and i encourage you not to do the same.
Are you sure its not semovita you bought?
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by bobo65(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2018
bravesoul247:
I made a mistake by using 'u' instead of 'I' and you're making a big deal outta my English? You can't even type your words in full.

Maybe I didn't feel like typing in full
Or did u feel like making a mistake?
By d way it's these not this

Failed tecno marketer
Shey u r d one that bought camon cm for gf?
Or was dat d line they told u to use?
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
etsuidris:
bros how much and where can I get it
got mine from noobody
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by komols856: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
ibbryte:

I truly am happy about your awakening.

Made the decision about 5years ago, Never!
I repeat never in my life use a Mediatek phone.

Been on Samsung, and honestly no regrets.

. please what do you mean by mediatek phone, how do you know that phone is mediatek, please explain. thanks
Re: I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again by pope5(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2018
I have been buying xiaomi phones for myself and friends sinx 2015 and i do not have any regrets, U buy a phone for more than 5 people, the parts of the phone is not available in Nigeria, no service centre and none of them have called me to complain of 1 single issue. I have used RN2, RN3, R4x and jst bought RN4 last month and its been awesome all the way.
I am not saying tecno and co is bad but their after sales service is bad and they should step up their numerous 1.3ghz chips we are in 2018, a phone is more than Ram and Camera

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / HELP!!! I Need A Good Phone. / Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.