Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet (63189 Views)

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
lenghtinny:
You call that truth angry
The advice I gave you is the truth, you need to make use of the empty spaces in your brain

Who on earth has ever taken advise from a total insane fellow?
I guess nobody, do you intend I start it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by D2DK(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Me I want to see the girls that took them this picture and that person wearing blue clothe behind. Else I don't believe it.... Its a photo shop

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by AiiVee(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
thats ok
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by lenghtinny(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:

Who on earth has ever taken advise from a total insane fellow?
I guess nobody, do you intend I start it?
The truth hurts that's why you're going ballistic angry
I will ignore your irredeemable a** from now onwards before people starts thinking we are the same ( cos you are so daft no doubt)
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by gameboyo: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kobicove:
The way ignorant people throw around the word "Billionaire" pisses me off

Google about Akan Udofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by toye440: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
samwhite18:
what a name. meanwhile a failed country under a failed leader
back2daura 2019
Go get ur PVC ready. For our weapon of warfare are not insults but effective through d use of our PVC.

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Badboiz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:

Oh I forgot it's Yoruba name... Because it's a positive news,but let the headline be "Akanimo caught with drugs in Canada, then the name will be disowned by you"

Shut up, Akwaibom and Ibo are they the same thing?.. Go through all my post, I am not into all those petty bigotry and tribalistic statement and there are successful ibo men who worked hard out there.. But this man is not Ibo and I know that b cause my name is Akan too and I can’t speak Ibo neither am i an Ibo man

9 Likes

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by castrokins(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's Senator Bassey Albert From My State. Who's AK47?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Luukasz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

A tribe worthy of envy (especially from guys from the dirt republic of Yoruba)
A ba aye ee fe baje ni.. iku paa e
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Femmedy: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

You're are the real definition of an animal
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Badboiz:

Shut up, Akwaibom and Ibo are they the same thing?.. Go through all my post, I am not into all toss petty bigotry and tribalistic statement and there are successful ibo men who worked hard out there.. But this man is not Ibo and I know that b cause my name is Akan too and I can’t speak Ibo neither am i an Ibo man

Fool, Akanimo may be a shared name as Igbos too go by that name, what of Udofia? Is it an Akwa ibom name too?
Next time you wanna use the words "shut up"
Enquiry if the person you are actually referring to is speaking or not. Good night 2m.b brain capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Femmedy:

You're are the real definition of an animal
Yes! But a higher animal... What are you? A virus?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luukasz:
A ba aye ee fe baje ni.. iku paa e
It's unfortunate that touts are given equal rights here with us.. Agbero
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
lenghtinny:

The truth hurts that's why you're going ballistic angry
I will ignore your irredeemable a** from now onwards before people starts thinking we are the same ( cos you are so daft no doubt)

It's only a fool that considers what people think about him..... Since you do, does it mean that you are a fool?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by millomaniac: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
dainformant:
Nigerian billionaire Akanimo Udofia popularly known as 'AK47' posed in his luxury private jet with senator Bassey Albert representing Akwa Ibom North-East. The Canada based billionaire who owns a company (Desicon Group) which is one of the major servicers of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry - was all smiles as he hung out with the senator today.

Akanimo Asuquo Udofia (born 18 June 1969), also known as “Akan Udofia” is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist based in Toronto, Canada. His chain of businesses spans various sectors of Nigerian economy, with interests in engineering, construction, oil and gas, and maritime.

Akanimo Udofia is currently the Group Managing Director of Desicon Group, “which provides detailed engineering design and installation services for leading organisations in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/akanimo-udofia-and-senator-bassey-albert-in-his-private-jet.html

Dope!!!
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Abogwara: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

Your bigotry blinded you from seeing he's an Akwaibomite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by naijalord1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kobicove:
Bro, I know some folks throw the word billionaire around carelessly. But trust me, that dude on the maroon colored shirt is a stinking billionaire in dollars, the senator on white is a billionaire in naira (he was commissioner of finance for 8yrs in Akwa ibom state and dude has seen his fair share of the cake)
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by naijalord1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

They are ibibio men from Akwa ibom state and not igbo . They are south southerners. Still love my igbo brothers though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by weownlagos: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Badboiz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:

Fool, Akanimo may be a shared name as Igbos too go by that name, what of Udofia? Is it an Akwa ibom name too?
Next time you wanna use the words "shut up"
Enquiry if the person you are actually referring to is speaking or not. Good night 2m.b brain capacity.

Lol, it’s Enquire not Enquiry, Mister 1 terrabyte brain loaded with nonsense .. When did udofia become an Ibo name?.. You want to try to claim grammarian and you don’t know shut up is used in typing context too.. olofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Luukasz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:

It's unfortunate that touts are given equal rights here with us.. Agbero
Dude so because i'm speaking my very own language now i'm a tout.. nay aint a tout it's you who's gotta stop being inferior to the whites. My language is of priority ahead of the whites man language you fool, Jamaicans are proud to speak patwa anywhere.
But here, slaves like you call those who speak our own languages touts.. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by LieutenantBOBO: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kobicove:

He's an oil mogul worth $1 billion... Do your research...

3 Likes

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luukasz:
Dude so because i'm speaking my very own language now i'm a tout.. nay aint a tout it's you who's gotta stop being inferior to the whites. My language is of priority ahead of the whites man language you fool, Jamaicans are proud to speak patwa anywhere.
But here, slaves like you call those who speak our own languages touts.. SMH

Why switching to English language then, if actually you are proud of the nonsense you used earlier?

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Azam101: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
samwhite18:
what a name. meanwhile a failed country under a failed leader
back2daura 2019
what has Buhari got to do with this news? ur poverty level na first class.
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Badboiz:

Lol, it’s Enquire not Enquiry, Mister 1 terrabyte brain loaded with nonsense .. When did udofia become an Ibo name?.. You want to try to claim grammarian and you don’t know shut up is used in typing context too.. olofo

Yes, because obviously you speak with your fingers just like you think with your anus.

Mpama

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Azam101: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
bayocanny:
Receive sense na
He doesn't need it. he is a pig!
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by samsilo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
DUTCHDON:
His father was former Deputy Managing Director of Shell Nigeria.
His uncle. for those saying Nigerian money . I know this guy from when his father's office was a bungalow in Port Harcourt . They worked extremely hard and it was the delibrate policy of the federal govt to encourage local cotractors that helped them break through. Completely private sector so nothing to do with govt money for those mentioning Nigeria's money.
If you know how much money is spent by Shell , Mobil , Chevron etc on contractors in dollars daily , you would know how far.

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by zidek(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
naijalord1:

They are ibibio men from Akwa ibom state and not igbo . They are south southerners. Still love my igbo brothers though.

It seems one person with a whole brain still exist aside Igbos. One love bro
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by zidek(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
same men of same fraternity
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
samsilo:

His uncle. for those saying Nigerian money . I know this guy from when his father's office was a bungalow in Port Harcourt . They worked extremely hard and it was the delibrate policy of the federal govt to encourage local cotractors that helped them break through. Completely private sector so nothing to do with govt money for those mentioning Nigeria's money.
If you know how much money is spent by Shell , Mobil , Chevron etc on contractors in dollars daily , you would know how far.
They spend billions of dollars and the government local content policy has helped empower many indigenes from the Niger Delta. The money is not free,he has to deliver the projects awarded before he gets paid.
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empress2014:
Some of the "snakes" swallowing Nigeria money. grin

Pleaseeeee honey, will you be my VAL??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.