Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet (63248 Views)

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Badboiz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes, because obviously you speak with your fingers just like you think with your anus.

Mpama

Stop contradicting yourself bozo.. Your phrase “ think with your anus “ is not possible in literal sense so go figure when I said Shut Up and you go about talking speaking with your hands... Olodo
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Basiljoe: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
millionaireman:
Which Nigerian billionaire made money without ripping off Nigeria?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Absuchat(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Badboiz:

Stop contradicting yourself bozo.. Your phrase “ think with your anus “ is not possible in literal sense so go figure when I said Shut Up and you go about talking speaking with your hands... Olodo

Literal sense you said, "shut up" as it relates to clicking buttons on my computer makes perfect sense, whereas
"thinking with your anus" is not possible?
I give up on you.

Onye iberibe
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Badboiz(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Literal sense you said, "shut up" as it relates to clicking buttons on my computer makes perfect sense, whereas
"thinking with your anus" is not possible?
I give up on you.

Onye iberibe

Thinking with your anus is quite possible with you ( literally ). He- goat, if STFU can be used when texting then why can’t shut up be used?.. You want me to teach you for free abi?.. It won’t work
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by micflo28(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2018
They are flying and we are dying on the death traps (roads) they neglected for us

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Oil and Gas MD's and the white attire grin. Hmmm
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by omonnakoda: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

A tribe worthy of envy (especially from guys from the dirt republic of Yoruba)
Since when did Udofia become a Yibbo name?

Have you no shame?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by omonnakoda: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Fool, Akanimo may be a shared name as Igbos too go by that name, what of Udofia? Is it an Akwa ibom name too?
Next time you wanna use the words "shut up"
Enquiry if the person you are actually referring to is speaking or not. Good night 2m.b brain capacity.

Yibbos go by Akanimo?
Since when?

Why do you folk lie so childishly?

What does it mean in Yibbo-?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by moshino(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Empress2014:
Some of the "snakes" swallowing Nigeria money. grin

And you, what are you swallowing for money?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Baybat: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2018
If these guys are paying the right tax and file d due returns he will not get the bonus gor this flaboyance
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by bionixs: 2:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Wesporting:
They might be gay
I often wonder who are the youth that Wil redeem this country. just imagine what you posted

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 12, 2018
True in some ways
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by EASY39(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2018
Vicking Empire
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by NonFarmPayrol: 4:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Oh I forgot it's Yoruba name... Because it's a positive news,but let the headline be "Akanimo caught with drugs in Canada, then the name will be disowned by you"

Akanimo is from Akwa Ibom

Please. Stop claiming every name you hear

His Dad and family stay here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2018
amani63:
I must make it big with OPM
Hahahaha....continue paying ur tithe n help d pastor get his private jet while you trek

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by tizzle(m): 4:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Oh I forgot it's Yoruba name... Because it's a positive news,but let the headline be "Akanimo caught with drugs in Canada, then the name will be disowned by you"

It's An Akwa ibom name, Obviously. he's from Akwa Ibom... what has this got to do with your igbo/yoruba fight?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by tinsel: 4:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

They are trying to correct you and you are still ignorant. That guy is from Akwa ibom unless you consider Akwa ibom as igbo also?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by egoldman(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

As an Igbo man, I hate this kind of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by menwongo(m): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2018
Badboiz:

Guy, since when is Akanimo an ibo name?
That's Akwa Ibom State name!
Akan = more than
Imo = riches
Na name de worry d guy him don pass win riches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by emmylove80: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2018
dainformant:
Nigerian billionaire Akanimo Udofia popularly known as 'AK47' posed in his luxury private jet with senator Bassey Albert representing Akwa Ibom North-East. The Canada based billionaire who owns a company (Desicon Group) which is one of the major servicers of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry - was all smiles as he hung out with the senator today.

Akanimo Asuquo Udofia (born 18 June 1969), also known as “Akan Udofia” is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist based in Toronto, Canada. His chain of businesses spans various sectors of Nigerian economy, with interests in engineering, construction, oil and gas, and maritime.

Akanimo Udofia is currently the Group Managing Director of Desicon Group, “which provides detailed engineering design and installation services for leading organisations in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/akanimo-udofia-and-senator-bassey-albert-in-his-private-jet.html
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2018
agongajoseph:
Hahahaha....continue paying ur tithe n help d pastor get his private jet while you trek
me
I no da pay any tithe even self I don stop paying or giving offering.

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

It's obvious you're not Igbo.

Otherwise, you wouldn't claim "Akanimo Udofia" is an Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Luukasz(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Why switching to English language then, if actually you are proud of the nonsense you used earlier?
Cos a fool like you prolly doesn't understand nor can speak his very own language.. I bet you don't even know where your fathers town is

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

Mumu you dey live for Lagos and you the abuse yoruba

1 Like

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Tunks2017(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by sammylink: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2018
So, make we go fry akara.
who you epp self?
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Badboiz(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2018
menwongo:

That's Akwa Ibom State name!
Akan = more than
Imo = riches
Na name de worry d guy him don pass win riches

God bless you bro, my name sef na Akan. I have been trying to tell one Cretin that has been arguing with me that he is an Ibo man.. Even telling me that Udofia is an Ibo name ... Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by Etimnaic(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Can't you see the names.
Absuchat:
Why always Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by osuagwumike(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2018
AK47?.....Hmmmnm
Re: Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet by UDIOK: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
zamwazi:
So which one come be the senator angry
The one with white.....He is the chairman Senate committee on Oil & Gas Sen. OBA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.